Why do you racists hate LGBTQS+ so much? It's not like their existence affects you in any way...

Why do you racists hate LGBTQS+ so much? It's not like their existence affects you in any way. It's time to catch up with the rest of the modern world and accept it.

Because they're so out of touch with their emotions that they fear they might be gay themselves. Of course, most are boring straight people but the thought alone is scary enough.

This. Most homophobics are secretly gay.

You didn't cover the 2s portion of the acronym correctly.
Apologise now!

Apologies to anyone I might have offended.

>arachnaphobic huh
>you must secretly want to fuck spiders

this is the kind of thing that makes us want to kill you

we can't even have a discussion about this without you fags immediately jumping to "WELL YOU WANT TO FUCK US HAHAHA DICKS DICKS DICKS ASSHOLES :))))))))))"

you are not actually participating in civilization, you're destroying it.

There are many good reason to be scared of spiders. Meanwhile there is literally no good reason to be scared of cute homos. The only reason must be within yourself.

i know my way around a cock, little cub, ive been a daddy for quite a while. but let me tell you, marriage is the worst thing to happen to us explorers. ive been on the SF cock gobbling scene for quite a while, and have had many cubs service my member, but ,many are living normal lives getting married and are concerned with what people think. being gay is about being sexualy active, and submittance and dominance: like days of athens.

in the democratic bastion of athens young apprentice boys would recieve sexual pleasures from "Daddys" or in latin "paternicus" as part of the lifestyle of working and playing. the real issues daddy bear thinks we need to be pushing are the allowance of EVERYOne no matter AGE OR skincolor/race to legally have sex, because the feeling is natural. it wasnt until we became ashamed of our parts that we hide sex.

LGBWhat? Jesus christ what do all these letters stand for. I'm out of touch I guess

I don't hate trans.
I support them to be turn into Lampshade.

Following this same shitty logic, most KKK members are secretly black, most Nazis are secretly Jews, most Black nationalists are secretly white, and most altruistic Jews are secret money grabbers who want to control society

>basing your entire identity around fucking a dude's poopy butt

Because they're dumb af.

Doesn't the B imply there's only two genders?

Leviticus 18:22- Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination

All fags are mentally ill perverts and should be shot in the head.

So God is basically saying you shouldn't do straight anal?

You contribute nothing to society via your sexuality. You are misusing your sex and actively promoting it as a good thing that others should try.

Also, you guys try and pervert kids.

yeah, you shouldnt do straight anal. seriously sticking your dick in a butt? that is just unsanitary.

No it means those people are only attracted to two genders. Pansexual means attraction to all genders (male female and the spectrum between)

>You contribute nothing to society via your sexuality.
But you don't either, user.

Then what's the difference between pansexual and panromantic?

Pushing faggotry is just one of the tactics kikes use to split the white vote.Fags and womren destroyed the USA.
fags always are on the wrong side of cultural issues, and are self loathing whiteys who need to get strung up or helicopter'd asap.
Honestly could give two shits what you do to each others prolapsed asses in private if you kept it there.

pansexual is sexual attraction and panromantic is romantic attraction. Supposedly you can be sexualy attracted to men/women and shemale but only romantically attracted to women.

That doesn't even make sense! Thanks for trying to explain it tho.

>scared

Nobody is scared of gays. People that are called homophobic are disgusted by it and find it morally reprehensible. Have you ever seen a person shriek in absolute terror when confronted by a fag? I haven't, but I have seen plenty of disgusted looks.

child molesters
disease spreaders

Why do letters and now symbols keep getting added to this dumb acronym%?

it affects when you start being called an aggressor for using the wrong pronoun

it affects you when buildings are forced to create specific bathrooms

it affects you when your kids go to school and end up being brainwashed with the gay culture

i could go on and on...

No one should know anyone's sexuality in a professional setting. It's private and personal information and should be kept as such.

Pretty narrow definition of fear you got there, buddy. Guess that's what happens when you systematically oppress yourself out of fear of what you might feel if you let yourself.

Im trying to damnit. And Im not encouraging others to quit for the sake of getting shit on their dick

>LGBTQS+

Okay I'll bite. What does Q and + mean?

It's not the fact they exist, be gay if thats your thing.
Its the way they fucking act.
Camp cunhts who are annoying or overly sexual faggots who walk around in leather making every comment related to them sucking dick or something.
And when they bring it to children, my fucking god I hate that shit.
Go be a fag behind closed doors, I don't care, just keep it behind those doors.

Homophobia should be renamed homosexual Aversion, since nobody is actually scared of gays, they’re repulsed by them.

kys reprobate

Faggots and dick slicers aren't a race, faggot.

Q is queer
I don't know about + maybe it means HIV positive?

Problem is that there is no way to rationally explain this supposed disgust of homosexuals without fear as a motivator.

I just looked up. I think the + means “and others” as a sign of inclusiveness. With that they could effectively campaign gay+ and accomplish the same thing.

gay people should be put on an island by themselves and left there

there is no reason not to do this, only the ones who keep it entirely private should be allowed to stay

the ones who promote it to children and molest them should be shot in the head

so you think people control their sexual desires?

Why do you fags hate decency so much that you want to spread degeneracy and AIDS? Why can't you just let children not be molested? It's time that you catch up with the Bible and realize that the wages of sin are death.

Gayfag here. I can confirm that + means poz.
Don't hate me because I like to suck dicks. Also I hate children and actively avoid them, just saying.

>Why do you hate LGBTQS

It's not them (I'm pansexual, so it's all good).

I despise the SJWs who hijacked their cause and declared war on (and called us Nazis) those who don't agree with the SJWs

Read this post and then tell me gays are normal humans.

is there a logical explanation for fear of spiders? phobia is the irrational fear.
the reality is that people just don't find the idea of two men doing it appealing.
if you are gay you don't really like straight people doing it, if you did you wouldn't be gay

>there's no way to explain disgust without fear as a motivator
>hey can i get no tomatoes?
>why are you afraid of them?
>no i just find them gross
>na you must be afraid of them, you must secretly want to fuck tomatoes

prime logic there.

>muh spiders
You're the only one saying "homophobia", by the way. Presumably so you can make this weakass point.

You’re not wrong, Muhammad

You're 60 (SIXTY) times more likely to have HIV than a normal person. That alone is enough reason to be disgusted by you and your ilk.

Only in North America are natives and their heritage/culture totally disregarded in every facet of society... EXCEPT WHEN you can use them as a unique token minority to push your degeneracy.

I wish someone would do this. It would be a fabulous island.
Straight people are the ones who keep having gay kids, though.

Hitler was jew, so...

We live in a time where phobias don’t correlate with their origin. You can be disgusted without fear. Humans are disgusted with rotten food because it could kill them from the bacteria present. Since the chance of dying from rotten food in a 1st world country is practically nonexistent, it’s safe to say that you can have disgust without fear.

YOU STICK YOUR DICKS IN EACH OTHERS ASSES. THAT IS UNSANITARY AND DISGUSTING

Its not that hard to understand. Also, you guys have diseases and fuck anything that moves and have no sense of monogamy. Hookers are gross. Homos are gross. Same principle.

Because LGBTQQIP2SAA is a thing and makes the community look retarded

Phobia is a fear of something.....We do not fear you....We hate you with a fucking passion....

Because of the degeneracy
why don't you post a proper gay pride photo?
I'll do it

FUCKING PEDOPHILES

Because most are pedophiles

>UnSaNiTaRy
Youre gonna be like 90 years old and thinking "man i sure am glad i wasnt unsanitary :DDD" as if it matters

QUICK post the most progressive pic you have!

Not all homos do butt stuff, you know. And even if they do, so do a lot of straight couples.

An issue with implementation and not inherent to homosexuality. Of course homos should be better at practicing safe sex than many are.

AIDS is unsanitary.

Fuck she looks terrified.

Go holiday in Saudi Arabia faggot.

>not inherent to homosexuality
>literally caused entirely by homosexual ass sex
>literally isolated entirely within the homosexual community
>only spread through "bisexuality"
lmao

>irrational fear of tomatoes is the same as irrational fear of homos
Damn, you're completely correct! But you're focusing on the wrong similarity. Keyword: irrational.

So you've never or would never put your dick in a girl's butt?

They are far more promiscuous than straight people, especially the men. That is why they have so many diseases. Its because they have orgies, like the ones posted above

also a lot of them are child molesters.

Ya by scaring the fuck out of them with thr feline looking half breed

It’s irrational to think people are afraid of gays.

>acting like straight people don't constantly talk about "getting pussy"
>acting like straight men aren't overly sexual
>don't push hetero-masculine ideals onto their children
>being this delusional

WTF?

We hate you LGBT etc. fuckers because you never stop whining and demanding increasingly outlandish privileges. Shut up and fuck off!

No, its fucking gross. Literally full of germs.

>>literally caused entirely by homosexual ass sex
That's wrong, sweetie. Buttsex doesn't produce HIV even if your inbred dad might have said so while burning trash in the yard.

Another problem with implementation. Also why do you care about homos getting HIV if you hate them so much? Stop hiding your position through poor vicarious argumentation.

Rational disgust for irrational behavior more like

>why do you care about people intentionally spreading a harmful disease

HMMM

Fucking this degenerates the lot of them

Because they all bought the "fight the snowflakes by acting like triggered angry faggots" meme

The rest of the modern world is well on their way to REJECTING it. As Muslim immigration continues, soon the modern world will be leading the way in building tossing.

>Buttsex doesn't produce HIV

The tissue of the anus and rectum is thin and easily torn by intercourse, exposing the bloodstream to the bacteria-filled bowel contents. In addition, sexual acts such as fisting and insertion of foreign objects into the rectum are widely practiced by gay men.

All pedos should be shot

I fucking hate faggots.

>Thinks a fetish should be treated the same as human nature