Yuri on Ice

French Canadian edition.

>edition

white boys except russians are all trash, why is this?

What not French enough for you?

I'm shipping JJ and Chris because they're awful enough to deserve each other.

French Canadian and Russian.

Im shipping JJ and Korea for the same reason.

I saw some Nip fujos commenting how these 2 are compatible because they both come from cold countries.

I want Chris to bully JJ

I glad we won.

Is there a more sexy language than Russian?

Gook is too shit for anyone. He can fuck the dog before he eats it.

DELET

Shit taste. JJ may be obnoxious but he's extremely attractive and I've faith the fairy will be able to tame him.

Russian is a beautiful language indeed. Written Russian is especially sexy.

Here we trigger Fairyfags

What did you win, leaf?

BaldFat can be JJ's parents in law.

Why did Leo do so poorly in China? He beat Otabek in US cup?

The only thing that triggers me is when I see baldfat fujos trying to erase based dedushka out of Fairy's life to replace him by the gay dads. Shit pisses me off.

Plot demanded someone to go, he had the best scores too.

Trump's victory got to him. He knows he has to go back soon.

I guess they weren't thinking of the rankings, the final 6 are already set so it didn't matter as long at the 6 get to the end.

Fuck, I've always wanted to learn it, but I keep putting it off because I mostly understand it anyway and I needed to direct my efforts elsewhere. Maybe I will actually start because of muh animu.

Skating power levels are too close and too variable.

Mexicans always choke

Maybe he did better skating then because he was at home.

He's not even that attractive, almost everyone in the series is more handsome than him. And it's not even about taming, he's just obnoxious.

Except Victor who has the highest power level.

The only characters that are more attractive than him are Victor, Fairy (with his feminine penis), Eros Yuuri and Otabek. None of the others look that good or have such an amazing ass for that matter.

Do you think that Piggy can ever be better than Victor? I mean, they did establish that he had a greater stamina.

What do you mean by being better? Sure he could beat one or more of his records but could he have the same long lasting career always on top like Victor did for more than a decade. Clearly not.

Not consistently and not without Viktor's choreography.

Not all of us are like that, grandpa and doggo need to stay alive. Some of the shippers are getting really annoying.

Yuri will in the end fail and choose love over his career.

>Phichit and Michele are compatible because their names have the same number of syllables!
Some fujos just don't know when to accept that their favorite pairing is a crack ship.

That's some good taste.

True. Yuuri always chokes. He didn't even win nationals last year.

Countering

>ywn YOI makes hundreds thousands of fujos and homos around the world into Russiaboos
Keikaku doori.

People who say that shipping two characters who haven't interacted in the show is delusional need to realize this is an anime about professional figure skaters and almost all professional figure skaters know each other, so basically anything in YoI can be shipped.

..... about this Korea/JJ idea

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

>not wanting Fairy to be as loved by as many dads as possible
Why stop at two?

Which word?

BaldFat shenanigans with Fairy were one of my favorite things this episode, but obviously dedushka is the winner of Fairys heart and always was. Yurio is still to pissy with Yuuri and obsessed with the ideia Victor should have picked him, they need to become true friends.

JJ gives no fucks about that filler shit. He doesn't care about the Pig either.The only two he give some fucks about are Victor and Fairy.

>edition

Sungiru is perfect

>implying the KING cares about that loser

I have no problem with the baldfat acting as surrogate daddies for the fairy. I have a problem seeing fujos saying shit like he should go back to Japan and be with his daddies because he has no one for him in Russia.

Aren't Olympic villages kind of infamous for the sheer amount of fucking going on between the athletes?

Chris is better than JJ. He treats Yuuri with respect. He doesn't deserve this.

There is a lot of reasons why Taco won Skate America:

>had Home Field Advantage
>weaker pool of talent
>Otabek is a slow starter/fucked up

Cup of China had stronger skaters. Chris and Yuuri were in GPF last season and Chris took silver. Phichit and Georgi were outside threats. He choked it when the pressure finally got to him because it was his last shot to get in.

Keikaku doori? Seems correct to me.

ESL-kun?

>molesting Yuuri
>respect
Lmao.

i do agree

Perfectly shit

>shitting on Thai
Shit taste

>ywn

He is ok. At least he is good looking. Can't say the same about Chris or Georgi.

I'd respect Pig's ass if you catch my drift

Yes. I believe in Piggy.

I was already Russiaboo before, though.

Oh yeah, I have no idea what they meant with that. Your weaction nen?

That's what happens when an ESL like me doesn't read their posts before posting.
>yfw
Now, happy, autist-chan?

Who cares, the fanart is good.

They are. I would say JJ has had his fair share but then again he probably hasn't been to the Olympics yet, unlike Chris and Victor.

Good thing this show doesn't have forced drama and dedushka is safe to protect Fairy

I hate this notion too, but for other reason. I don't want my sweet BaldFat dealing with such vitriol ill-tempered delinquent like Fairy. Rebellious teens as children are not cute, they are nightmare for any parent.

Chris > JJ. At least he acknowledges Yuuri and doesn't ignore him like that narcissistic shit.

Anything with gook is shit.

>dog eating manjuu in order to separate two characters
>not forced drama

I love BaldFat so much.

I don't understand this. I ship Baldfat as well, but what they're pushing with Fairy is just weird.

Yuuri can deal with Fairy just fine, or at least most of the time.

>thin eyebrows
You had one job!

That's why grandparents are the best at raising kids in general. Because they are old and don't get easily mad at whatever shit kids do like younger parents would.

People would rather kill the dog and not grandpa.

Nothing will happen with both of them though, we all know that.

No, simply that Yuuri's biggest weakness has been his ability to land quads cleanly. He just got the hang of landing the quad salchow clean and barely got the rotations to qualify the quad flip. Victor can do four different quads in a single routine cleanly. I can see Yuuri come close simply he has the stamina to abuse the bonus time points.

it's a good move to exorcise Yuuri's experience with the loss of his own dog though.
also I'm looking forward to Yakov /Yuuri interactions

Don't have the screencap, but at least it was foreshadowed right when Victor left him behind.

Sure, but fucking manjuu? Another dog almost dead thanks for the Katsukis, really? The dog is old, it could have been anything else.

All I see is
Victor: Tsukiyama Shuu (tokyo ghoul)
Fairy: Mello (death note)
Chris: France (hetalia)
Korea: Haru (free)
Otabek: Levi
JJ: Justin Bieber

Yuuri?

>Victor
>not Tamaki
You had one job.

>15 years old dog potentially dying
>big drama

I still can't get over that one time when Chris called Viktor Yuuri's goshujinsama.

Sailor Moon

Kill yourself.

They truly know their audience

Georgi is good looking when he's not freaking out completely

>JJ: Justin Bieber
>not literally the Canadian anime embodiment of Kayne West

But still, try to keep other series out of these threads if they're not relevant

Is he gonna eat this poor dog like other koreans do?

So, never.

Remember to report