Protcuck hate thread

>be portcuck
>destroy original Christianity
>send your children to die for Israel
>circumcise your children
>adopt shitskin babies
>send your children over to Third world shitholes on mission trips to give gibs to retarded shitskins
>worship in a metal/Wooden cuckshed
>women clergy
>accept gay marriage
>sing shitty gospel music
>little to no class or standard
>faith alone is good enough
>evangelicalism

Why do we allowed the prot cancer to exist?

As a former Protestant I agree with this 100%. My parents are complete Jew loving cuckolds and every Protestant I see. Literally every sermon was about MUH BASED ISRAEL. The pastor of the church I went to was even a fucking rabbi. Fuck Protestantism.

You believe this man is infallible.

Protestant countries:

USA, UK, Australia, Germany, Netherlands

Catholic countries:

Cuba, Venezuela, Mexico, Ireland, France

Catholics have no place in America.

Protcucks love Israel more than America.

And that’s the reason why we have so many zionists in our government.

You you also forgot no tradition.

McDonalds tier Christianity ain’t it?

Protestant countries you ‘forgot’
Sweden
Catholic countries you forgot
Poland, Hungary
Reminder not a single catholic country turns a blind eye to their Muslim rape gangs.

still a million times better than cucktholics

Just because the pope loves niggers doesn’t mean we all do. Look at Poland for example.

I hate how they always say "wellll I believe..." as if you can shift around God's intentions to fit their bullshit.

God knows all? God knows you're inevitably going to Heaven or Hell. Is it right to just say "fuck all lmao nihilism xDDD"? No, but these protecucks make it that way when they fuck around with the Bible. Protestantism is a fucking joke and I'd rather be a deist like I am rather than a Christcuck. These people are not pure or red-pilled, they're easily manipulated degenerates who think believing in God and having a Bible on the coffee table will keep them from the eternal damnation.

here is your polish pope

Arian Christianity is the true Christianity.

Exactly. Like I said, McDonalds tier Christianity.

They aren't based you stupid mutt, they're welfare niggers

>99%+ white
>th-they aren’t based because they like the EU
t.Magapede

>Jewing the EU is bad
Protcucks everybody

Personally I don't see the problem with this. The Pope is acting Christlike, oh no! If it was anyone else though, yeah I wouldn't respect it.

>I don't see the problem with the leader of Catholics who believe he can do no wrong kissing Muslim feet and being submissive

This is why we left Catholicism.

scottish protestant here

>circumcise your children
doesn't happen here
>adopt shitskin babies
what?
>accept gay marriage
we are some of the most right wing people in scotland
>little to no class or standard
that's rich, your pope sucks on nigger feet and you're known to diddle kids
>send your children over to Third world shitholes on mission trips to give gibs to retarded shitskins
no clue what you're talking about
>send your children to die for Israel
again, what?
>worship in a metal/Wooden cuckshed
????

Based

Fuck the Pope and the IRA

Big jock knew. WATP.

I believe most of what you stated are American problems. Protestantism here in Europe is pretty un corrupted for now.

>be American
>bash protestantism
>ignore based WASP America and the KKK
>hur derp that wasnt rel christianity
faggot

Sweden is mostly irreligious, and so is Britain.

1st tier subhumans complain about 2nd tier subhumans.
KEK

>be protcuck
>turn America into Israel’s bitch
>hur dur catholics are cucks

Hey WN, you're making some compelling arguments against catholic followers. Any chance you want to make anything against the religion itself?

well fuck you too

evangelical protestant represent protestant , you should try to find statistique like this from SSPX church

The Pope is a heretic. We all know this

Yeah, and protestantism obviously has nothing to do with it.

Yeah and terrorists aren't real Muslims. Fucking load of bollocks, Francis is a Catholic.

DO IT AGAIN

Protestantism creates success, success creates wealth, and wealth creates decadence. Decadence then creates a irreligious society. The answer isn't to stop being successful, it's to ensure decadence doesn't set in.

Based.

He is as much as catholic as Hitler was a painter.
He would have been hanged by the crusaders. Pope Benedict is /ourpope/

You mean the crusaders that spat and pissed on crucifixes and had gay sex with each other?

It seems your anti-Catholic folder has gotten larger, WN.

And your faggot Luther who divided christanity instead of reforming catholicism?

Pic related,that sure is a christian,definitely no demonic symbolism can be seen from there

The gates of Hell have prevailed against the Roman Church and St. Peter's throne has been occupied by the Antichrist for hundreds of years. There's no reforming it.

And no, Francis isn't Christian, he's definitely a Catholic though.

Mental cunt.

am I still banned

It is finished.

Fucking finally, fucking mods. I make a Shakespearean thread about my psychology and the current insanity of the world. I get banned for being off topic. Meanwhile fucking meme threads get archived.

Luther attempted to reform Catholicism.

They excommunicated him for his efforts, and began slaughtering Christians and burning bibles.

You are truly the son of your father, who is also a deist, and who also hates God.

We did well to keep them out as long as we did.

Look what happened once one became the President.

>antichrist
It's like you dont even know what that word means. So much for a prot. Christian

The antichrist is self-explainatory. Do everything what Jesus did and rise from the dead as Jesus did,He looks like the second coming of Christ when in reality merely the devil in disguise.

You cant give them the title of the antichrist,as when the antichrist is revealed,End times come.

oh give me a home,
Where there's no pope of rome,
no chapels to sadden my eyes,
no nuns and priests,
no rosary beads,
and everydays like the 12th of July

Reported.

No you don't motherfucker, I'm reporting you for reporting me.

Ouch. Thread over. Sorry for your embarassment OP

>announcing reports

Prot countries: most of Africa, Brazil in 2017

Christianity, both Prot and RCC, is one of the bigfest forces for Ppen Borders and white fenocide in the world today, right alongside Prog Marxism. All yall need to go sit in the corner and think about what youre doing with your lives. You fairies.

Big Catlick Cheese blessing the rag of goatfucking heathens, fuck you papist shits.

Your mediocre cherry picking just makes you look like a nigger.