Can men be whores too?

Is premarital sex degenerate for men to do the same way it is for women?
Like, is a man who's had sex with a bunch of women a hypocrite for wanting a virgin wife?

No.

White women are literally evolving bigger asses for black penises. How can anyone deny evolution is true?

Yes.

Yes, they are called gays.

No. A key that opens any lock is a master key. A lock that is opened by any key is just a shitty lock.

These dudes look chill as fuck to hang with. Are they in canada?

No, because a male doesn’t absorb DNA, he injects it. His purpose is to spread. A female’s purpose is to be selective.

Yes.

This analogy is trash and you should feel bad for repeating it.

Lacking self restraint is especially degenerate in men, as we have the greatest capacity for it. It is up to us to lead, not be led around by our cocks.

Hnnnghhh white women with meaty asses. Das it mane.

Maybe, in order for a man to be a whore it requires extreme dedication and effort to the task. Pulling women is not an easy accomplishment even when you are 8/10 above. You still need to court a women and spend a certain amount of money in order to be able to sleep with her. For a women it requires almost no effort or money as they are the deciding factor on if they will sleep with the male or not. Women contribute nothing and only grant access. Men have to work to gain access and females simply decide who comes in and who doesn’t.

/thread

No.

>Using shame

How much are the bonier paying you to post here?

It's the logic of the sexual market. Women's value is increased the longer they maintain their innocent (being hard to get). For men it's the opposite, the more experience men have, the higher the value.

Yes. Excessive sex is degenerate from either gender.

Absolutely. In fact a friend of mine is pulling the "I've had my fun, time to settle down :^)" bullshit right now. Of course when a man does this, it's far less likely that the woman he settles down with gets screwed over.

Man can be degenarate too
Man should pick the cuttest girl back in highschool and stick with them and there would be no degenarate man hatting feminists latter

Its easy to be a female whore and hard to be a male whore. One requires skill and discipline, one requires being born with a beav.

A man can be a whore but it is nothing to be ashamed of. It is laurel of honor, not an insult.

Yes. If men have premarital sex, it guarantees that women will have it too. Anyone with half a brain understands. And it starts with men, always

Yeah it's true some black women learn to read to try and attract white men as well fascinating shit.

Oops, wrong pic

>Captcha is cafe Istanbul

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFLLBBBRT

If they get paid for sex yes. Otherwise they are sluts.

Your 97th percentile male is treated by girls the way an 84th percentile girl is treated by guys. And yes, girls, including hot girls, besiege them with all sorts of attention and favors and gifts to have sex.

So yes super hot guys are whores and we're hunted like whores and it makes me skin crawl when a girl who is legitimately hot comes onto me aggressively.

t. Virgin who's convinced himself he is a virgin by choice
>o-o-one day I'll have a qt 3.4 gf who isn't degenerate

This is also true though. That’s the amazing thing about males. Even though it’s LESS degenerate for men to sleep around, their code of conduct STILL mandates we stay as celibate as possible.

Whereas in the female world, even though they should be focused on selection and being chaste because of their unique biological vulnerabilities, we are seeing a push for MORE promiscuity amongst their code of conduct.

Truly women are destroyers and men are builders. The amount of restraint men have shown over the ages considering their advantage is insane when you look at how females conduct themselves. Females are truly lucky to have angels like men around.

It's not the same thing, but it is equally a disgrace.

Agreed. Top tier guys have an obligation to gun for top tier women and tell all the thots hitting on them to fuck off.

What if I told you these girls are 16?

This user gets it

>females are left to do whatever they want
>they start whoring around like crazy
>this is obviously men's fault

it's not ideal but it's not as big a concern from the perspective of WHY chastity in women is so critical to the marriage technology

Expecting to have a virgin girlfriend while you're not a virgin yourself is a very hypocritical.

Being a male slut is easy in 2017. Might as well live it up now, before I get old.

Only if you’re gay and you expect your partner to be the same sex.

16 is legal in most Western countries.

>Is premarital sex degenerate for men to do the same way it is for women?
No because men don't absorb the genetic material of their sexual partners.

Every fucking time I start up this website at the begginging of my day there is some stupid ass loser who started a thread about whores with his stupid fucking click bait images and his incel ways. GET OVER IT! Holy shit. Just as bad as arguing over circumcision. Go out and get laid dude. Really, it's not worth complaining about

Most guys dont seek virgin wives just women that dont have a high body count.

>Like, is a man who's had sex with a bunch of women a hypocrite for wanting a virgin wife?

Obviously.

Also, he's creating the whores he claims he doesn't like, so he isn't just a hypocrite, but a retard.

its not the same because men and women are different. no one is saying a virgin woman can't tell men with high counts to fuck off anyway.

>and bathe, and be quiet, and not be a proud retard.

It's only the same if oxytocin floods the male brain during/after sex and if oxytocin has diminishing returns.

You call those asses?

>t. Bitter incel desperately attempting to justify his inability to talk to women.

>Humans are keys and locks
Fag

Too old

Yes, any kind of casual sex is degenerate and men get fucked in the head just in different ways (e.g. end up incapable of having a long term relationship, not because it fries their mind as badly as women but because they end up too paranoid that their gf is going to cheat on them because most of the women they've been intimate with have been sluts so they end up dumping her/driving her away/cheating first/literally being a cuck to pretend it doesn't bother them).

>locks decide who gets the shit inside
>keys try to get their owners inside stuff
what is the problem?
are women really keys?

shape > size

I wish i could turn back times to those good old days
I never meet more loving women besides my mom and grandma since the gf i had then and those my friends had
The ones i meet now can even try but it's never the same
If i ever form a party my goal will be high schoolers to vaccinate against college marxism and to lead them on

What a pointless thread. Like any of you faggots are getting laid. You all need to be lined up and shot in your fucking heads one by one.

>Like, is a man who's had sex with a bunch of women a hypocrite for wanting a virgin wife?
If most of your women are not whores, it follows that most of your men will not be able to be man whores albeit many will try and some will succeed. The responsibility of properly controlling the sexual capital is always on the women.

>What is PUA culture?
Takes two to do the fucking, or else it's just masturbation

The problem is that both keys and locks aren't in anyway related to persons.

Are you living in and around hinges user?
Are you always being g dragged around on a keychain user?
Always travelling in someone's pocket user?

YOURE NOT A FUCKING KEY/LOCK user

Yes, premarital sex is wrong. How can you request virginity from your partner if you cannot grant it for them?

all of you degenerates and fornicators will burn

All I hear in these threads is its harder to be a male degenerate than a female degenerate. Why do men think a harder path to degeneracy is validates them?

This used to be funny, now it's just dumb.

>nothing is related, metaphors don't real

No one wants to marry a guy who's a kissless virgin

X can't evolve for Y if Y bars the reproduction of X

If everything passes for a metaphor you get the reverse effect.

>Woman is amusement park ride
>The more people ride her the better she is
>The people (males(girls)) are just cashcows

Find a better analogy for the Fact, men almost always pursue and seek to gain access to women, and women are the pursued and select the most worthy man to grant sex to.

Analogy still stands. Women get turned on by men that can bang lots of other chicks, and don't care nearly whatsoever as much as men do to the contrary. Men are not turned on by women that bang lots of men. Some handful of exceptions mean all of dirt under a shoe scraped off beside the field. Dislike of it alone means less.

>Man should pick the cuttest girl back in highschool and stick with them
This is so true for my own personal life. I'm nearly forty, and that girl from when i was 16 weighs on my mind terribly. She was really into me too, and yet we all went off to our different further education and lost touch. Maybe it doesn't apply to everyone, but just in case any younger men are reading this, don't make my mistake. I made another life since then, with most things you need, and yet that first bit of magic was lost.

Yes entirely. There is no double standard in this case.
St. Paul really told us not to have sex at all, but if we have to it should be under wedlock

>>The more people ride her the better she is
>the less likely it's safe to ride her again.
wow that's true.

>>Woman is amusement park ride
>>The more people ride her the more losen she is

>>The people (males(girls)) are just cashcows
This last one is trus

True statement is true
I don't know buddy. I love me some sluts with 30+ guys experience.
No man, the better the ride is. Hence why you should ride her as well. Wear safety harness tho

>since the gf i had then and those my friends had
>The ones i meet now can even try but it's never the same
You're me, aren't you?

I'd say if men keep it under 10 they're fine

>dopamine is worth risking your life
that is where you're wrong.
she may be fun but she's not worth it.

you stupid retard.

lol at all these virgins giving advice

Unless you plan on getting married at 15 wanting a virgin wife is pointless. As a man i dont think it is in your best interest to sleep with a lot of women for reasons that should be obvious. That being said, no, men can't be "whores" or "sluts". For women being a slut is taking the easy way out. Any woman can easily be a slut and it is by far the easiest way for them to get attention. For them its as simple as saying yes most of the time. The vast majority of men will not be able to just fuck a lot of women just by saying yes. For men it takes hard work and dedication. You will usually need to look good and have some money or be an artist type. Its far more difficult for most men to sleep with a lot of women. As a society we tend to have more respect for people that work hard for what they have and look down on people who take the easy way out.

>Not fucking a known HIV patient whore with three condoms and living in fear of AIDS for four months
You're not living

ikr? Can’t believe people are still unironically spouting it. Even though I agree it’s more important for women to be chaste, men should strive for a higher standard as well

How long you been married/coupled to this 30+ woman? Have you had lots of babies with her yet? Have you reproduced once? If not, why not?

I'm skeptical of your claim user.

At least you had condoms. Mine broke while she was on her period and now I have to live in fear until my test in January

Bit of a split answer for my part:
It is usually the woman who chooses if you can hide your sausage into her hellspawnpool. So you are actually never a whore.
You are however weak to say no if you go along with it... all the time.
Always takes things into moderation.
>The main reason why guys are called studs is because it it hard. There are no Fat Ugly Studs... there are however Fat Ugly Sluts.

>wanting a virgin wife is pointless
you can't turn a ho into a housewife

Men allowed it to happen in the first place. You give an inch, women take the whole arm.

No, im half your age
I get depressed sometimes and girls who are into me get turned off because i dont do anything, they probably think im gay or virgin but im thinking of Maria who had a smile like Simoneta Vespucci

lol yes

You are most wise. I'm not married to this 30+guys slut but I do know she was a great fuck though.
Welp good luck bro, I'm sure you're fine

Of course we can. I am one admitedly.

It has made it hard to commit.

More asses you fucking niggers

Same goes for comunism and poor people

What if I told you that your Jewish laws neither scare me nor disincentivize me?

You have aids.
Yes you have aids.
I hate to tell 'ya boy that you have aids.
You've got the aids.
You may have got it when you stuck that filthy needle in here.
Or maybe all that unprotected sex what you hear, it isn't clear.
But what we're certain of is you have aids.
Yes you have aids.
Not HIV but full blown aids.

Be sure that you see that this is not HIV.
But FULL BLOWN AIDS!
Not HIV but really FULL BLOWN AIDS

I'm sorry I wish it was something less serious.
But it's aids.
You've got the aaaaaa-i-ds!

Not if I’m going to be a breadwinner. I worked hard getting an education for many years and establishing a well-paying career. That’s what I bring to the table.

What she wants from me: leader and provider

What I want from her: loyalty and purity

I think it’s a good trade

Hes right though.

What value does an inexperienced man provide? Why would a woman want to be with a man who other women aren't attracted too? Male "purity" has never had value, a woman wants a man superior, dominant, and experienced not an inexperienced guy who's never had sex.