'Slaughterbots' film shows potential horrors of killer drones

>'Slaughterbots' film shows potential horrors of killer drones

money.cnn.com/2017/11/14/technology/autonomous-weapons-ban-ai/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=HipTO_7mUOw

>The United States, China, and Russia are already locked in a new arms race to gain nanoweapons supremacy. Evidence suggests each major player is developing insect size drones, such as the United States Army's recently announced "fly drone," for surveillance and offensive missions.

>Millions of insect size drones...are projected to become the new weapons of mass destruction. But controlling millions of nanobots is difficult; once released, they may go beyond an adversary's boarders and kill indiscriminately.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html

>boarders

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom
stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192
youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've been worrying about this stuff for years, doesn't really make this year different. Drones are still developing and becoming more used but you don't see them used street to street.

>but you don't see them used street to street.

it's not civilian use that concerns me. it's military use. that could happen at any time.

this all seems very expensive to produce

Large scale drones used to overwatch? Yes, they could do that. But they wouldn't put the time and money using small drones like that, it is in their interest to use that tech in areas they want to maintain control of, and that would be areas of oilfields and resources.

They can ban all they want,It is still inevitable.

Honestly I was intrigued. As I sit& watch the world burn awhile sinking into an abysmal darkness. Can't help but see /thesolution/. If leftist continue down the current path as society crumbles who will they turn to? Daddy trump or his successors will be called by the mass to act. As stated in the book cancer must be removed or the body will perish. I can only pray it's in our lifetime.

Small drones like these have been used in Syria and Israel by militants, but so far to drop bombs mostly.
In Iraq they were used were intensly in Mosul

sure. governments have big budgets

>oilfields

for whom? ww3 will kill most of the world's people. this is war, not business

true

>his successors will be called by the mass to act.

really makes you think

>*puts a net outside my house*

>shitty, fragile electronics
>an airburst bomb would destroy their internals instantly
>people are actually worried about this shit when pic related is a much bigger threat

WW3 probably won't happen for a while, and even if it does happen soon, it will be a silent war for a very long time, small conflicts here and there that won't pick up any notoriety and will be hidden from the rest of the world. Petrodollar high and opposition low.

Pfff I had this idea way back

>mudslimes
>a threat

Don't understand this video at all

This is only a concern to untermensch.
Ubermensch like myself can easily dodge such weak creations and their shaped charges, some of us wouldn't even need to dodge.
The only way this would work is if it were capable of delivering a charge with the energy of a super nova.

>Petrodollar high and opposition low.
*laughs in btc*

>>mudslimes
>>a threat
>Bjorn posting while country gets enriched

>small conflicts here and there that won't pick up any notoriety

it's already happening

all-out ww3 soon, could be within days, weeks, months...

I would say something about crashes and tipping points, but it's better to wonder about how you will handle money in a blackout for a few days.

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192

>What would happen if terrorists exploded a crude nuclear bomb in Washington DC?

youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

>but it's better to wonder about how you will handle money in a blackout for a few days.
Mostly with crying and cursing the electric Jews

Well I will be waiting, but till then, I am going to enjoy the holidays with my family. When it happens, I will be ready.

so did halflife 2. welcome to 2006

>carry a big magnet
>become drone destroyer, master of the battlefield

If communists ever come to power we'll get killed by these drones on the basis of our social media posts.

Pull out a bit in some cash and store it for a rainy day, just enough to support yourself for a week, such as gas, food, and basic supplies. Besides that, let your BTC grow

>The United States, China, and Russia

If those countries want to kill lots of people they already can very effectively.

>t. taqiyya shill

Probably not a bad idea. Though in Houston, bullets and such are likely to be more important in an extended blackout scenario

Good point, might as well dig a hole in the ground and build a frame with wood 2x4s and make a hidden storage cache for those things though. Have stuff in your house and put extras in the cache.

Idk why, but I'm honestly more likely to do shit like this than other household tasks like dusting or something

>get a jammer device
>end of problem

>mfw they operate by quantum entanglement

Simple solution
>get a quantum disrupter jammer
>laugh as billions of dollars worth of plastic drones fall from the sky

Its always been my dream to fuck with high-tech military shenanigans

You are more likely to do things when you are interested in them. Kinda of what I do, when I am interested in doing something, I start doing it and bam it's done and the household has improved. Now if only I could get interested in finishing that firepit in the backyard.

>swarm bots are deployed at night
>one comes through your ventilation
>injects a few grams of deadly poison into your bloodstream while you sleep

Do you have a jammer at hand? Will you carry one around 24/7, will it be effective against the nanobots?

The WW3 won't be a fair fight. It will be a complete slaughter by whoever takes the first initiative. Might not be nations vs. nations, but groups within some government targeting literally everyone on Earth. Once your have attacked, you have won.

>but groups within some government targeting literally everyone on Earth
>groups withing some government

How completely wasteful!

You could easily take the drones in the video and swap out the shaped charge for a simple .22 round. And fuck you, /k/ at close range that's going through the skull.

See, I just saved Dr. Wiley millions. You're welcome!

Well shit,at that point just use chemical weapons for the same effect for half the price & half the risk of outbreak

Does mosquito repellent work? I bet raid does

this

except there will be repercussions. the military command structure is not easily accessible

these drones can kill civilians easily but there will be a second strike. attacking first is not enough, clearly, otherwise it would have already been done.