Why the hell does Sup Forums worship cowtits sü fucking much?

Why the hell does Sup Forums worship cowtits sü fucking much?

You're both retarded, apparently.

This desu.

It's a mark of fertility & maternity.
For vigins like Sup Forums it really stimulate a lot their desire of reproduction & the feeling of motherly attention they ever wanted.

Flat is justice

They are another tunnel of pleasure for your penis.

Tits are fucking great.

They're the best

rip dunya

she wasn't even avenged

This. Paizuri is the single greatest sex act that my subconscious can lord over my conscious mind. It drives me wild.

Because big breasts are a sign of fertility that goes back thousands of years. Even ancient idols found as artifact in some of the earliest civilizations have big breasts and birthing hips.

Only a fucking pedo would worship anything but.

Don't worry. Even when you're not a virgin, that desire for impregnating a fertile woman never goes away.

What are you talking about, Sup Forums hates cowtits.

Because Sup Forums has shit taste

Get a sizeable pair of tits in your face and you'll understand.

they all have oedipal urges and their moms are all fat and disgusting, being the kind of parents who raised their offspring so poorly that the kids developed a taste for the awful kind of fanservice anime that feature cowtits.

Because most of Sup Forums has no taste and can't appreciate things like subtlety, shape, or balance so they just crank up the tit-o-meter to max and masturbate like a monkey on cocaine. These are the fuckwits who post in threads asking about basic plot points because they watch their anime on 2x speed while playing LoL.

Why is the second pic so much more sexy? the cartoony tits are offputting

It's a fitness test, only quality girls with high estrogen levels can have cowtits.

It is a sad and tragic tale that I recount to you, anons. The dark history of Sup Forums left transcribed on the scrolls of the ancients.

Long ago, three demographics lived in relative peace amongst themselves. Threads battling the others for presumed shit taste was commonplace, and yet, the three groups still resided together in harmony. These peoples consisted of the lolicon pedos, the cowtit lovers, and those in the middle ground.

But, everything changed when the trapfags attacked.

Suddenly, anons whom ironically shitposted gay ass shit began to convert weak-willed anons to a vile and degenerate condition... the gay. As the shitposting grew worse, a mental conditioning began to plague the board. Sexual deviance on Sup Forums began to take a nosedive into realms better left unexplored. Without warning, traps and gay shit were becoming the norm, and anons began to find dicks and flat chests irresistible.

The pedos took this into their stride, happily welcoming the gay into their community. It was a purely political move, for while they had no interest in dicks, they recognized the value of welcoming a new demographic sharing interest in flat chests. Their numbers began to overwhelm the patrician cowtits lovers, and suddenly, they had become the minority.

What came after is a struggle that continues into the present... lovers of cowtits were shunned aside by pedos spamming their boards. They used terms like 'normalfags' and other bullshit to alienate them from the board.

But now... a new horror is surfacing. The trapfags are no longer content taking a backseat to the pedos. Their numbers are overtaking them, and soon, the gay will have infected the majority of anons, threatening the very fabric of love for 2D girls.

Will the lolicons and tit-lovers ever unite to face the onslaught? Only time will tell.

Fuck off normalfag.

see:

>sü
sizlere pol den çıkmak yasak amk, geri bas

why the hell do pedophiles think they deserve respect?

Why the hell does OP suck dicks sü fucking much?

Fuck off normalfag trash.

You people don't belong on Sup Forums.

I guess the definition of normalfag now is not masturbating to children.

If you get triggered by loli on Sup Forums you need to fuck off.

>le trigger meme
epic dude, mind if I post this to reddit?

Sorry loser, this was already settled.

Big tits are amazing

orospu çocuğu

>only normalfags can appreciate all varieties of anime tiddy size

Do not speak the elder tongue on Sup Forums

Look legit.

>Only time will tell.
Bakunyuu lolis when?

>priding yourself so much in masturbating to children that you actually think people are inferior for being attracted to adults
Seek help.

No one said anything about getting triggered, pedophile. You have your tastes, shunned by society, the developed global community, and the educated, and we have ours. This was a cowtits thread and you come in here to whine like a bitch ass cocksucker.

Fuck off, attention whore.

>Get a sizeable pair of tits in your face and you'll understand

How is that not 3DPD normalfag shit?

>These are legit post of modern Sup Forums

Instead of getting rid of general how about you get rid of normalfags, mods?

It's starting, user. It's starting.

why was this post deleted?

>he fell for the pedophile meme

Monitoring this thread.

Get your own thread.

>pedos spamming their boards
>used terms like 'normalfags'

Prophecy rings true.

I want more of this meme girl.

>what are stereograms

Siktirgit lan veledi zina ak köpek, bu boardı iğrenç varlığınızla kirletmeyin. Çomar.

Get your own site.

Fuck off.

Loli is not good.

After you normalfags fuck off from Sup Forums.

I felt like for the past few months there was a calmness between the occasional cowtits and loli threads. I didn't see much loli shit posting in the cowtits threads but I don't know what goes on in the loli threads because I don't like loli so I don't see any reason to visit those threads. Instead of shitposting in this thread why not make your own loli thread?

I just do .

>spam threads with off-topic pictures
>"hurr durr mods ban these normalfags"

Flatfags got triggered and made a thread too.

The pedo's are so eaisly triggered every time.

>use pedo as an insult on Sup Forums
>bring up 3DPD shit

Why would you guys deserve any respect? You are clearly normalfaggots who don't appreciate all of 2D

You seem rather insecure about something.

Good for them. Post tits.

Kendini öldürmek, piç

ALL BOOBS MATTER!

one day, we will unite as the prophecies ordain:

>being THIS underage

Breastlets should just die.

>waaaah normalfags normalfags!

Love how idiots think this is an insult and means something in an argument.

Sad.

Good crossboarder image.

Of course newfags like you don't care you're the problem of modern Sup Forums.

Go back fucking your disgusting 3DPD whores.

>there'll never be a place for moderate lovers

Hâlâ burdamısın lan göt lalesi.
Hadi siktirgit artık, kirletme burayı çük kafalı.

>3d posting
Guess he was right after all

Isn't that technically most 3D?

It's a genetic thing.

This show sucked but many of the girls were great.

The problem with Sup Forums is people who think this site is a hugbox and require everyone to agree with them, otherwise they're crossboarders.

Countries where every woman has large breast like north EU prefer small tits.
I think its simply "does your relatives have small or big tits" and you like the opposite of that answer.

Ignore shitposter
Post titties before this thread and the flat thread get deleted

Cowtits are the best part of chubby girls.

Bruh you don't know life till you get paizuri, I have been fucking enlightened to the world now

Here come more normalfags shitters.

Kendi anneni becermek

Trapfags and lolicons aren't even that different. Only difference is a cock.

Big Fat Fish Tits

That fat! Urg like cowtits girl not pig tummy girl!

>chubby girls
Not even a cowtitsfag at that point.

I love how only underage bans are imoutofags while everyone else loves and apppreciates the wonders of tomboys.