/zag/ - South Africa General - First Edition

BLF - Kaffirs that deserve to be necklaced. news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/blf-supporters-allegedly-sjambok-da-activist-20171012

EFF - Commie kaffirs that deserved to be lynched. news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/effs-calls-for-land-redistribution-not-vengeance-malema-20171118

DA - Liberal cucks that deserve to be sent to Robben Island. news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/da-withdraws-charges-against-mbali-ntuli-who-liked-facebook-post-calling-zille-a-racist-20171114

ANC - Liberal commie kaffirs that is basically a Zuma monarchy at this point. news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/anc-battle-for-numbers-hots-up-20171118

Is there any hope for this country Sup Forums?

>any hope

Yes brother, also we will come for you

Boere, kom na Nederland.

Do not fear, the British will soon be there. But first we must fix out own nation, and "Realign" Ireland with us. But do not worry, you shall be ours once again.

>you shall be ours once again
Think again Achmed

>Invade foreign land
>Get surprised when the natives don't want you

Really makes you think

Wanneer besef ons dat die enigste manier om onself te red is deur ons eie aksies?
Wie gee om oor al daai partyeie as ons een stig waarin ons almal glo?

Vetgat amerikaner verstaan nie ironie nie. Staan saam medewitman, hou op om 'n joodse speelding te wees.

I thought ANC got rid of South Africa’s ills, and it is now a rapidly growing, prosperous, peaceful nation.

Speak English you savage. I knew being around blacks would make you dumb, but not this dumb.

I'm dumb for speaking my language?
You know your flag makes it obvious enough that you're an American you don't have to make an abhorrent and nonsensical post to prove it.

The anc did not get rid of anything and only turned us into a proper african nation.

We fucked up in the boar wars, so we own SAF.

The what wars? Did britain fight a war against wild bush animals?

ANC > Boer > British

When can I go on safari and slot floppies, friens?

>kaffirs

Kaffer is more offensive to a black than nigger

Arm yourselves to the teeth and God bless the Afrikaner!

We have a long history of winning wars against the natives. I think we'll be fine.

kaffir is what dune coons call non-sand niggers. Kill yourself Le'monjello Al-CapeTowni.

Nah, those settlers from the Netherlands tried to get us out of saf, so we killed them, and put their families in camps, and a lot of them died.

A kaffer is also german for beetle, so what?

I know, I was referring to your misspeling of boer. Also fellow anglo here
Hail Britania

Niggers have guns nowadays, but I believe in the superiority of your brains.

Come home, broeders

Is there any realistic chance of having a volkstaat?

Fair enough they have more advanced weaponry and I do imagine the casualties will be a lot more substantial than the battle of the blood river.

Thank you for your wishes Brazilbro. I hope your country gets sorted out as well.

There is always hope user, don't fret and keep fighting. Leaving would be admitting defeat to gd nogs. Trump is uncucking Africa from past president's fuckery.

There is, with what happened in Zimbabwe the future of sub saharan africa seems much more malleable.

What fucking point are you trying to make? Germans ARE sand-niggers.

South Africa has similar environment to Australia and the White South African accent sounds similar because it was probably colonize by the Brits around the same time Australia was. But white Australians are not a minority yet and we are not surrounded by niggers.

South African's used to be Dutch, Bruce. Not English.

The main difference between australia and SA is that SA is a majority dutch ethnic group of people. We did well but in the end did not have the gall to make us the majority, if we did, then we would not be in the situation we are now.

>not exterminating the natives when you had the chance

I know they were colonized by Dutch some even have that Dutch like Afrikaans accent and language. The ones who are more English sound like Australians for some reason.

Some leaders of Zim want the Rhodies back, a lot of them are ex and current military as well. Honestly I was suspecting a chimpout after Mugabe, but shit got handled well.

This.

Yes, you are dumb for trying to communicate with an American in a non-English language. No wonder the niggers hate you people.

Well blacks are about as loyal as a rabid dog. Keep them fed and its good but mugabe overplayed his corruption. The only reason that SA has not yet gone down the road of zim is because of the amount of white people here to keep things afloat.

Checked!

I was not trying to communicate in fact I was talking to myself but made sure to reference you.

What I said was that you do not understand irony and that we ought to support each other as fellow white men. Also for america to stop being a jewish pawn.

True, we'll see what happens. The photos of the Mugabe protests had quite a few whites without being beaten by blacks and the soldiers. So maybe there is yet hope that Africa is uncucking itself from communism.

>implying you were talking to white person

>He doesn’t know the Eternal Anglo importer nig nogs from other colonies to undercut Boers in the mines

>each other
>white
>america

The (((British))) imported millions of nogs after they conquered and genocided the boers.

I try to give them the benefit of the doubt. More Hitler than Stalin.

Also bloody kek mate

>There weren't hardly any natives when Whites arrived.

>Of course after Whites built a Nation out of nothing, all Nogs in the area began to flood down south.

Should still have done something to keep them out. Also during apartheid there were a lot of immigrants from europe, which the government stopped. That might have been a bad move because at that point we were already the minority.

Well I know, at least heard, that there weren't so much nigs in SA (the south, cap colony and sheiit) but for the north-east for exemple, there were many

The natal was especially full of kaffers.

Kom naar huis afrikaners

Btw
>speaks to a nig from cameroon that study in france
>da white man in south africa, they live with each other, dey racist
>"well they'd rather live together, they don't feel very safe and are quite hated by the blacks"
>nu hu it's normal dey evil

I refuse to hand over the hard work my ancestors put into this country. Also my identity will forever be defined as a south african, I don't want that identity to be contaminated with negative connotations of defeat for abandoning our nation.

Stop taking the bait, bro. Any burger posters who say SA belongs to blacks is either a non-white or looking for easy (you)s

I should have. At least I stopped with the guy with the meme flag

Funny how the tyranny of diversity has reached as far as it has.

meme flags are faggots, anyway SA bro what's the situation like without any exaggeration of ultra doom?

If Western governments won't help I'm sure others will. Chinks would love to save a productive nation and add it to their sphere of influence.

Fuck South Africa

honestly, it feels like you'd be fucked even if you manage to get power back in SA.
you'd be seen as a ''rogue nation'', and unlike NK, you do not have china backing you.

anyway, good luck to the boers out there, hard times create strong men and before the end of it you'd be the strongest men that continent has ever seen.

Chinks will help the blacks. IIRC the Russians already are. They want the resources and the seaports.
The West is in the hands of people who want to see it destroyed so they'll hinder the Boers any way possible.

This is assuming the prophecies about South Africa aren't true. If they are then the world powers will flee the country in horror of the brutality of the struggle.
At the least I'd expect volunteers from the West and military aid to the blacks by foreign powers.

>3 wounded

good luck SAbro
It might look a lot different in 2018
imagine if there was an actual white ethnostate for people to travel and fight for, it might spark a new era of mercenaries

They already have a couple colonies full of nigs. The chunks of SA full of white people and asians would be far more valuable and productive. The price of these areas could probably be bought with a few crates of surplus AK's and SKS's and a few military advisers.

Ha! They took the Union Jack out of their flag and replaced it with the 777.

If the Boers resisted the British then they'll resist the Chinese. China would rather have a puppet government than leaving a hardy, independent people like the Boers around to be a thorn in their side.
They and the Soviets backed the commie insurgencies in Africa for a reason.

lol no, bongistan is done for. Good riddance.

The "native pop" are Bantus from central africa who arrived after the colonization. Ignorant burger. But you are probably a mixed-bantu mongrel nigger so I can't expect you to understand history.

kek I would hope so, I want to be a merc fighting for a new Rhodesia.

Disgusting subhuman blather.

Did the Anglos just steal everything the Dutch ever colonized?

>reportan for duty massa

Ons uitkoms gaan nie wees deur nog ‘n party te stig nie. Ons moet maar wag tot die kak die fan tref en dan chaos as ‘n leer gebruik.

You curbed it because Boers were really autistic about bloodline even with Euros

Yeah. They wanted to encourage migration from Western Europe at a time that migration from there was tailing off. The old government probably should’ve imported Eastern Europeans during the height of communism to bolster our numbers, however, they were highly anti-communist and probably feared some form of subversion might occur.

Dis presies dit wat ek bedoel. Wanneer die land in totale chaos ondergaan is presies wanneer ons 'n etniese nationale partei moet stig

Exept they can't. They are forced to stay there while morrocans and blacks take their place. Its all one gaint conspiracy

As die ekonomie eers kak gaan die wiele vinnig afkom. Min genoeg mense glo nog in die reënboog utopia en ‘n ekonomiese krisis sal dit die finale nekslag gee. Die volk sal eers vir ‘n slag saamstaan as dit amper te laat is.

Did nooit te laat nie. Sodra daar 'n wit man, vrou en kind in hierdie land is sal daar altyd iemand wees wat sal veg vir wat ons sin is.

if we can convince our government to give all the boers dutch passports, we can then vote extreme right and go back to conquer south africa

Ek dink ons almal is steeds te gemaklik en ons almal het te veel om te verloor. Fokkit, ek soek nie ‘n oorlog nie, ek is redelik gelukkig met my lewe. Geen normale mens soek oorlog nie. Maar ek dink daardie is nie ‘n keuse wat ons gegun gaan word nie. As dinge eers hier uitmekaar uit gaan val, gaan daardie besluit vir ons geneem word.

Bump

Dit is ware woorde daai

Oooga booga

Are your niggers like our niggers? Because we have a nigger problem.

Pretty much ecactly the same

Pretty much the same as yours. The only difference is that you have demographics on your side (for now).

You best be shitposting, boy. ZA brothers are in need of help and about 5 years away from going full Rhodesia.

Five years if we’re lucky. The government is running out of money and the ANC is losing popularity to more populist parties. The only thing placating the masses is gibs and once that runs out we’re in deep shit. The difference between us and Zim is that many Rhodies had British passports or ancestry and the remaining Zimbos could flee across the border to us when their economy tanked and kept their families going with remittances. We don’t have those luxuries. There is nowhere to run.

Gecontroleerd

>burger education
There was no permanent occupation at the Cape when we settled there, niggers were brought in and started WE WUZZING.

The rhode/south african apartheid redpill hits every white american harder than any other.

Would the Dutchies not be liable to help out? I knew a lot of ZA Afrikaaners in NL/Flanders when I was over there.

Do your people have arms in in the event the ANC goes full on ZANU and takes your shit? Is Namibia or Botswana an option at this point? Honestly concerned for you folk.