What the fuck is this bullshit? It's been posted around everywhere near my complex

What the fuck is this bullshit? It's been posted around everywhere near my complex

a)Trump admin is not Fascist
b)Fascism would be a massive improvement on the current government

probably a new soros project

Cut your nails you dirty Neet Virgin

i wonder if they actually think, that trump's gov is facist.

>democratically elected gubment
>regime
t. Soros

>he lives in a complex

Lucky. All I get are menus for shitty pizza joints and Mexican church newsletters.

>refusefascism
is this like people who smell of dustbins projecting their narrowminded opinions onto everyone else?

join them. Go to these meetings and take hidden video. Post to youtube and have it go viral.

Is that the homeless pigeon lady from Home Alone 2?

in some distant website there's a thread very similar to this where OP holds an "it's okay to be white" sign and says "these are everywhere is my college campus".

>scan
>change site to your patreon
>print
>spread
>profit from liberals
Bonus:
>Use money to buy rope AND PREPPARE FOR THE DAY

it's another one of those serious antifa protests that flame out then were actually a joke that we fell for

Is that the same goy?

>bring a dish

take 2...?

I hate to see that these faggots are putting more effort into fighting imaginary problems than we are fighting real ones :[

wait a minute, there's a potluck? I may have to rethink my stance on antifa

Of course there's a potluck. It's a communist staple

Trump just had a successful trip around Asia and has offered diplomatic strategies to the North Koreans as opposed to instant bombings.

In what way is he a fascist? He just cares about his own country. Canada, Sweden, Germany, Paris and the UK all could benefit if they had a patriotic leader like Trump. How will history remember Trump? Will he lay a blueprint that could save Europe in the long run if the short-term options fail?

Commies gonna commie.

Onig turned our colleges into a fucking gulag.

Take them all