16 WOMEN

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/11/what-happened-to-trumps-16-sexual-misconduct-accusers.html

What a beast. Bet his nuts were drained after that night. They probably kept some of it for its potent energy.

>beast
He's a beta to the fucking max.
>When she declined, he asked, “What do you want? How much?” She said she received a second call offering her $10,000 and the use of Trump’s private jet if she agreed to sleep with him.

((ny mag))
pathetic whataboutism

What happened? The dems stopped paying them.

It was all fake. Everyone knew it was fake. No one cares.

Real rich niggas pay for pussy sometimes
everyone knows that

>US president tried to pay for pussy
best timeline

Lawyer: Gloria Allred
All the cases were fake....clearly...literally after election night, you didn't hear anything more about it till this roy moore bullshit. Quite literally up until the presidential race was called for trump, they were bringing these allegations up. Boom, next day, all cases were dropped....There was never any evidence or any truth to it. Pure smear tactic.

Yeah, what DID happen? Its almost like it stopped being politically conveneint.

>It was all fake.

Trump admitted grabbing women by their pussy when he meets them.

Well, least he's still better than Bill, ain't a high standard though.

Why shouldn't a billionaire harass women?

If he had proposed to any one of them, they would have no problem with it

>X is bad
>Lol at least not as bad as Y

>Lawyer: Gloria Allred
>All the cases were fake....clearly...literally after election night, you didn't hear anything more about it till this roy moore bullshit. Quite literally up until the presidential race was called for trump, they were bringing these allegations up. Boom, next day, all cases were dropped....There was never any evidence or any truth to it. Pure smear tactic.
She's been at this for decades, why has she not been disbarred!

When you're a later they let you do it

>implying x happened at all

Trump should be in prison. #lockhimup

Surely this time drumpf will be impeached

It was her turn!!!

All those women were linked financially to the Clinton foundation. That and trump sued them just like he said he would

Liberals are in a meltdown because the sexual allegations against trump wont stick. At this point, nobody gives a crap. Trump could have a tape where he grabs millions by the pussy against their will. No one will care anymore. Trump is here to stay liberal faggots.

>against their will
Did you not listen to the tape?

Yeah, and people are probably gonna believe that this amazonian nigger was propositioned by trump. Fail again liberals.

What happened?

Roy Moore is the new target, since they failed with Trump.

I love that the pussy tape was the democrats coup de grace and it completely fell flat. Now they tried the exact same play with Moore and all its doing is getting turned around on them

It didn't fall flat. It gave US citizens yet another reason Trump more.

to hate Trump more.*

It cemented our opinion that he is a snake in the grass.

Lol! Except he still won, just like Moore will. And the only casualty here will be Franken!!

Full pic of all 16? I could only find this pic.

Keep crying you fucking losers

At minimum, 9 of those are totally fabricated on looks alone.

Ever notice how liberals put alot of emphasis on the number of unsubtantiated claims as opposed to anything of any real merit?

>16 women
>30 accusers allege Roy Moore committed sexual assault against them, thats alot user! T-thats proof enough!
>17 intelligence agencies

The other day I saw an article where 70 pastors came out condemning Moore. 70! Its sooo mwnyx arent yoj convinced yet? Why isnt this working!?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee....

Except for Trump that's like offering her a bag of Skittles and an old skateboard.

>Trump makes a hyperbolic statement as a joke in private
>libtards take literally
>muh rapist!
>Ignore Bill and Hillary Clinton for 25+ years
Neck yourself.

Don't forget the king of all statistical canards:
>97% of climate scientists
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Oh snap 70?? When it was only 20 I wasn't sure but now... I dunno guys i think I'm gonna vote dem now

Ted Cruz thinks he's slick on the bottom left baka

What losers and liars!

>TRUMP is finished
There is photographic evidence pic related