Why did Asuka have Shinji get into Unit 02 with her to fight Gaghiel?

Why did Asuka have Shinji get into Unit 02 with her to fight Gaghiel?

Plot hole for the sake of otaku pandering.

Why aren't you watching the BD version?

because muh 90's aesthetic

Because she wanted to show off, obviously. You just want this thread here as an excuse to post faggot shit like Shinji in pulgsuits.

>You just want this thread here as an excuse to post faggot shit like Shinji in pulgsuits.
maybe a little bit, but I was genuinely curious.

They both need to be in the Jaeger for the drift.

It's a metaphor for allowing someone enter your sacred territory (mother's womb in this case). Gives us a hint of Asuka's attraction to Shinji.

She probably just wanted to show him her skills and how good at piloting she is. She relied a lot in her habilities to make her feel worth something.
>Asuka's attraction to Shinji
But they had just met.

Yes, and she immediately shows interest in him after Kaji's remark on his abilities

>shows interest
More like shows jealousy. I seriously hated her character throughout the entire show. Even all the way to the end of EoE she was a bitch that only had interest in herself.

Did you even watch the fucking thing lol.

Wat
Well, on emotional level she wanted to be loved without being hurt, as did Shinji, so you can call that self-centric
But I doubt that it was what you meant

Hmm, definetely do not remember that. Just finished manga, there Asuka finished Gaghiel alone easily on her way to Japan before meeting Shinji.

Didn't she seem pretty disappointed when meeting him? She mistook Toji for Shinji.

Okay now, who the fuck is Rei? Is it Lillith's soul + some Yui's genetics (also how)?

Rei is Rei.

How did you guys not think she was a cunt? Seriously? When Shinji almost died from that shadow angel she said that he deserved it.

no, Yui WAS lillith.

>implying she was wrong

What? Yui was an ordinary Lillim as all human beings.

>insighting

Doesn't that mean that all humans, including shinji and asuka, were related to rei?

She's a full package bro.

Not him but I don't have a HD monitor.

Even me?

No, not you.
You aren't invited into the tang either.
Please sit in a corner while everybody else is having a good time.

Poor man.

HD stuff always just seemed like a fad to me anyway.

What was Gaghiel going to do when he arrived the coast?
He's a fish with no legs.

The difference is clearly visible. 720 to 1080 is still visible but less important and anything above 1080 is a waste of money (but the difference still can be seen (at the right distance for the screen size).

Please get 720, it is dirt cheap by now and the difference is huge.

Because even if he is not directly piloting the Eva, as long as he is in the cockpit there is still thought noise which reduces synchro rating. The point of plug suits was to reduce this noise.

Except Gaghiel was going for Adam, not Lilith.

So 4k is the fad but 720 is still recommended. If I ever get the money I'll see if I can get a cheap monitor.

Yes, i got that part.
But once Kaji took Adam and scaped there would be little reason for it to stay in the sea and not go for Lilith or follow Kaji to Nerv.

Could it also cause the Third Impact? I still don't understand the mechanism.

>So 4k is the fad but 720 is still recommended.
Basically yes.
But get yourself a larger screen. When you're reading manga, you want more pixels than just the 1280x720.
Whenever things are relatively still, you can tell the difference much more easily.

It's like less than 3 days of work for 720, less than 4 days for 1080 in fucking Poland, they are cheap atm.

Check out the prices, but 1080 is only like 30% more than 720 and 720 is already cheap. Obviously don't go any higher, prices begin to climb quicker and the difference becomes less and less visible.

>work

You can't be serious.

Not all angels seek to initiate 3rd impact. Some want to reunite with Adam, considering the origin of the angels. Some seek to go to Lillith to initiate 3rd impact, some "interact" with humans, and others are sort of there or are dormant, i.e Sandalphon.

See above, Maybe it'd beach itself. Maybe it'd grow legs or some sort of locomotion better suited for land. On the Iruel episode, it seemed like there was some sort of causeway connected to the base, so maybe land isn't a big of an issue as it originally seems.

>>work
>
>You can't be serious.
Must be nice to have parents rich enough to support NEET children.

Moron.
If here were underage he wouldn't have a monitor that's 20 years old.

Are you mentally deficient?
>Child may also describe a relationship with a parent (such as sons and daughters of any age)

>a monitor that's 20 years old
Sub-720p screens aren't nearly that old.

because asuka whole identity is based on triumph,and goal ordination.She was being blind sided for shinji being successful.

Btw what Kaoru was meant to do after he was sent by SEELE? According to serial evas' role after that this was not meant to be an end.

Also how Toji's eva was infected by Angel? Was it intentionally and planned?

I believe that cloud when they were transporting it was the angel or being used by it.
>Was it intentionally and planned?
SEELE and Gendo are playing i predicted this shit would happen so i made it happen.

The pilot-imitation system was also designed for that.

Seems like all this and other shit was needed for Shinji to hate the world enough to DESIRE the instrumentality project in the end.

I thought it was to ensure his safety or something? If there's an angel jumping around and attacking ships, you can't risk that an eva pilot gets landed on

What the fuck? In official manga they just kissed.

lold at pic

>lol

Fuck off, dumb frogposter.

being this buttblasted

You reek of crossboard filth, kill yourself.

being this buttblasted
Not the same guy btw

The people who make these must suffer from a terrible retardation.

They're the equivalent of those sonic pictures where he's kneeling in front of a cross crying about how he hadn't accepted jesus into his hedgoggy heart sooner.

Your resistance only makes me harder.