AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>*breaths in*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mb7zN_b3GZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buzzfeed
>bernstein

>(((Bernstein)))

>mcmaster found dead in what appears to be a break-in gone wrong. More on this at 11.

good to see fair and objective reporting still exists in the year of our lord 2017.

>Sources
>Buzzfeed
>(((Bernstein)))

Stop paying attention to Buzzfeed you dumb faggots

>breaths

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD JOE, YOU DIDNT PAY ENOUGH ATTENTION IN SCHOOL JOE

>Drumpf is a confirmed brainlet
>drumpflets start crying about muh Buzzfeet
there are 5 sources motherfuckers, you'd all believe it if it were about Hillary

>buzzfeed
>"stein"

Because it would be true.

>rosensteinbergblat
Thanks for the news update, user

Send us a fresh pic, false flags need a new meme. Your name will be synonymous with ethnic cleansing.
Cocaine

>five sources
Okay, name one.

>Veautiful Joe
G-d you're a special type of goy

>meme flag
OBAMALEAF WE KNOW IT'S YOU

Buzzfeed

user 1, user 2, user 3....

>sources

>buzzfeed miss earnings target by 20%
>turn up the clickbait news to 11

McWho? I only know of Trump.

>((((((Joe Bernstein))))))
This guy deserves some extra parenthesis.

>(((Bernstein)))
>(((Buzzfeed)))
>breaths

Gave up on his last one. Now One posts this one. He must live off of spamming.

Five sources

Nah. Trump doesn't roll like Killary.

Sure, but Hillary is a bitch.

Congrats. You got BTFO by kindergardener.
BTW Obama leaf - 20 trillion.

Good lord.

Why are you allowes to print something with anonymous sources? How much of this is just shitlib fanfiction for clicks?

>(((Sources)))
>(((Bernstein)))

>implying the US debt actually matters
Is this a serious question? I'm not sure how many people on Sup Forums actually expect news outlets to out their sources

>Claims there are sources
>B-but we can't out them

Fuck off you feebleminded whelp.

People don't get far when they leak the names of people giving them information in secret

>buzzfeed
>(((Bernstein)))

And they don't even pass the smell test when they don't.

So take your credibility, your tiny mind, pack them both up in a tiny box and fuck off.

McMaster is a sneaky snake. He is a commie-globalist. I hope Trump kicks him out. And throws Javanka out with him.

And for the record if you think debt doesn't matter you learned fucking nothing from the housing bubble.

Debt is only valuable to investors when the presumption is that people won't default on them.

You're admitting Obama was the architect of a massive fuckoff bubble you unbelievably stupid mental midget.

>Bernstein

Then why waste a breath on such a worthless bit of gossip.

How does McMaterbait know? Has he been running games on him??

Drain the swamp

this, they failed to reach their target and their public offering failed. This is how fake news gets made.

>buzzfeed
>Bernstein

ah I see Beautiful Joe is back to his full journalistic capacity making that hard hitting news. clearly he is not a blockhead

pic related
There's a difference between the national debt, and private debt

ITT Trumpkin retards defending their daddy issues dotard

POO

McMaster isn't the first one in the Trump administration to insinuate that Trump is an idiot, and he won't be the last

I will never not kek at this kike faggot interviewing /ourguy/

youtu.be/mb7zN_b3GZA

Final Boss of the Roasties

It's funny when people call Trump stupid when he has accomplished more than 99.9% of them ever will.

Isn't this the same soyboy jew who Sam Hyde fucked with in a phone interview?

There is, but when investors are aware that they're essentially propping up moribund industries being kept alive by fiscal stimulus that doesn't immunize them from being out-competed in the long term by more profitable ventures it forms the framework of a massive longterm economic bubble.

There is a relationship between government spending and the creation of large economic bubbles, you fucking weakling.

>Bernstein
Mazel Tov!

What the fuck type of bullshit post is this ? Is this what pol has turned into ? And nobody seems to recognize a 1 post bu this id slide thread up in here anymore, wow! I hope everyone is at least remembering to write sage in options field. 9 gag is starting to look less random and more political than Sup Forums

Good thing US debt is the safest asset on Earth

Except that we're arguably in the middle of the "Everything bubble" and there have been many hallmarks of a huge bubble such as the recent exponential growth of the stock market.

So yeah, fuck you, blow me.

Debt only matters when the lender has power of you.

I am going to gamble that ghe Trump curse hits him. Maybe he will get bronchitis or something and lose part of his ability to talk.

Buzzfeed btfo

>buzzfeed
>”sources”

Sage and fake.

Gay.

(((Bernstein)))

Guess what memeflaggot, he's still your president for the next 7 years. Now go protest him by tattooing his name on your asshole and jerking off to his fake nudes or whatever you dumb faggots do.

Of course there's a slice of pizza in there. I hope these people die slow painful deaths.

This

A few months back Tillerson reportedly referred to Trump as a moron and he didn't deny it when the media pressed him

They were fucking weren’t they

ARE YOU GONNA CRY HUMPTY DRUMPTY ahahahah TRUMPANZEES BTFO YOURE FINOSHED AHAHAHAHA

Whys cathy obrian coochie on here good read

Leftypol got nuked so they're all here playing both sides thinking they're master trolls.

Be careful for there are many lies...disinformation...misinformation.

Look for the truth.
Separate from "political parties" and try to prove what you know is false.

There is a war upon the people's minds and they do not know how deep this goes.

Mind Control is a very real technique.

If you do not think you can be mind-controlled, then you are most-likely mind-controlled. Understanding what is going on, makes one aware how easy it is to fall prey to programming techniques. Then one can protect themselves better..

It's beyond childish.

They're starting to stack up, they must be so so fucking sick of cringing while listening to his retardation. Look at this dead eyed autismo face, fucking freak.

>sources

I'm convinced.

BOMMELT FLOMF
IMPEEEEEEEAACH

viewtifuljoe

Yeah, nobody here but your soyboy commie buddies agree with you. Go have bad teeth somewhere else.

>Leftypol got nuked

wait ..wut?

Three cliches in one line, good work

McMaster is now going to be fired. Another one bites the dust.

You are a walking cliche yourself, so fantastic job

>buzzfeed
>bernstein
>source

15 sources confirm OP is a faggot

>(((Bernstein)))
Sort of like Berenstain, but WAY less subtle.

The baby isn't even making a weird face

I thought the bad memes was just a stereotype

lmao

>Ancap meme flag
Kys user

Biden is such a BRO!!

underrated.

the new york times will say hmmmmmm mhhhmmmmmmTHIS GUYS A FUCKIN IDIOT