Europe is my land, i will stay here until the last day of my life

It's my ancestors land, they had been here before you even came.

It's all my right to stay in France, it's the heritage my ancestors left me. I'm just following the path of my grandparents, I have to make them proud and conquer Europe again i know they are watching me from heaven Hamdoulilah.

I'll breed with a white woman and make tons of children. will make sure they will be all muslims obviously.

There is no doubt about that. I have the right to the land because of all of the archeological evidence. All the archeological evidence supports it.

Simple facts, whether you like it or not I will stay in Europe until the last drop of my blood.

I have no problem cohabiting with you guys still, so you can still stay and pay my welfare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8-ZH7TsZlw&t=64s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=427&v=MtF2wG8pvOg
youtube.com/watch?v=bFk6U30OG0o
liveleak.com/view?i=486_1507708277
huffingtonpost.com/entry/nigerian-refugee-killed-italy-emmanuel-chidi-namdi_us_577e9e10e4b0c590f7e8702f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

arab/white girl couples have the most beautiful children.

Fuck off, Ahmed. Europe will never belong to your kind.

t. norman al habibi

You mean black bull/arab girl couples have the most beautiful children, right brotha?

the battle of the cucks: The final preppening

>Frenchmen on the left
This rather looks like some shitskinned Italian or Greek, Frenchmen are much paler

>"irrationally hating USA?"

don't fear the arab cuck, fear the black conqueror ;)

Europe will be black in 10 years, arabs and whites are cucks

t. chingchong johnson

>le 56%

You're getting enslaved in Lybia an arab country in the 21th century :DDD
I can make a harem of black females and make of them my sexuel slaves :DDDD
I'm not your brother you fucking nigger.
I can buy you in Lybia for 50 euros your mother and fuck her in front of your eyes you son of a bitch.

turkey is literally the country of mutts.
>gokhan ozturk
>20% mongol
>20% assyrian
>40% arab
>10% greek
>10% armenian

>Roach got triggered
Your children will be raped by Somalis, and their offspring will be "beautiful"

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

I'm fucking beurettes every day in france arab cuck, your women love to suck my big black cock.
Arabs don't look up from the ground when they cross me in the street, your people are pussies and you know that little bitch.

loool france is so shit that mudshits and niggers are battling over who can fuck the country up the most. good thing i dont live in that shithole

Funny.
The Worlds Strongest Man competition is won every year by those puny little whites.
Even with 1.5 Billion blacks...
We still win.

>beurettes
>Cucking french
Well you are a nigger that is for sure.

you are weak
your country is shit
your people are weak
youtube.com/watch?v=u8-ZH7TsZlw&t=64s one moroccan is enough to humiliate 5 wh*te subhumans.

Fake, gay and halal.
Even if you were authentic kebab this is weak bait.
Deus vult is on the horizon and I'll be on the super-chat watching it live.
I'll donate for every pig smeared kebab corpse I see.

>Until the last day of my life

Dude, I honestly don't give a fuck. But still, always remember:

Be careful what you wish for

>MUH WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN
DO YOU REALLY THINK US BLACKS CARE ABOUT THOSE SPORTS WHICH NO ONE WATCHES?

WE CARE 'BOUT DA BIG BUCKS.

NFL
FOOTBALL
BASEBALL
BASKETBALL
100 METERS
MARATHONS
ETC

hey im not white either my friend. but that moroccan is just a fucking retarded airhead.
I myself come from kurdistan (turkey). And meanwhile kurds are trying to live peacefully in europe, you fucking arabs and turks are ruining the image of every foreigner in europe. i hope you all die and get shot by angry lower class europeans. ima tell you, there enough of them and thye have no mercy

i bet the gladiators talked that way too thousands of years ago. have fun being a tool for entertainment

Kys, cuck.
WE DOMINATE SPORTS.
WE FUCK WHITE WOMEN.
WE'RE TALLER, STRONGER, SMARTER.

YOU'RE NOTHING TO US.

France will be black in 10 years, mark my words. Whites and arabs are simply too beta, we are cucking them right now.

the only niggers i see are some skinny hollow minded zombies that look like they snorted a bunch of pencil dust and then huffed on some jenkem.
i know a nigger that literally has no fucking brains. his head is the shape of a molten marshmallow.
plus the average middle eastern person here could easily take on some stupid nigger faggot

keep dreaming you monk kurdistan will never exist, you don't even have a native country you came from XDDD
i hope some police officiers kill your parents in Turkey :DDD

im not white faggot. i know youre just some dude from int that goes here to troll people but cant you stay in your containment board?
your entire family probably got bombed already in some arab shithole. and PKK will never die lol, we will keep killing turkroaches even in a 100 years from now

>WE'RE TALLER
Nope, whites are the tallest people on earth, on average. Nordics+ Netherlands and the Dinaric Alps are the absolute tallest.

>stronger
You don't have a single champion in any strength sport lol. pic related

You also have an average IQ of 73.

Too bad you can't build civilizations.
Nigger.

> ITALY

KEK, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily .
Mashaalah.

> I have to make them proud and conquer Europe

And we will make our ancestors proud by slaughtering your kind wherever you live.

>islamic golden age only took a few hundred years
>christian golden age is still going on

your country is basically little morocco XD
you can't even walk in Molenbeek alone :DDD
wtf are you talking about :D

>average swedish park

>the average middle eastern person here could easily take on some stupid nigger faggot

In France we can piss in the mouth of the arabs and they thank us, they are pussies

well thats how france is i guess. good for you man

guy on left is more swarthy than the one on right..........

if he was blonde he would look whiter than the average swede

>Molenbeek
Wow, that's one commune.
Meanwhile, the french have Roubaix, Saint-Denis, Grenoble, Mulhouse, and much more.
We had almost no incident on ramadan. Meanwhile, in France, there were stabbings, beatings...

Yep c'est vrai

tfw you know posters like you are leftypol shills because niggers aren't smart enough to access Sup Forums

sad

seriously belgium. get rid of wallonia and join us. schilderswijk is very shit but atleast its safe to walk there alone.

>k*rd
You don't believe you're talking with a Frenchman right?

S A G E

I'm walloonian, poldfuck. But I would certainly be happy to be separated from the flemish.

backing the niggers in this,go tyrone

I'm a real black man faggot

>Sicily
>Italy
choose one nigger
The ITALIAN man is the exact opposite of the NEGRO ape.
The ARAB man may not be as intelligent and smart as the ITALIAN man, but he is still SUPERIOR to the NEGRO ape.
Sicily was conquered by the ARAB man. do not consider it a defeat; ancient ARAB culture is wonderful.
The ITALIAN-ARAB alliance will smash the NEGRO apedom.

>liking beurettes
I'll be happy if you take that filth

Now here's the thing frog, are we meds considered white or not?

The fuck is that.
He can certainly keep it.

I know he is some algerian enjoying his gibs, but I want to have some fun.

xD

>coming from a cuck
Your only culture is pothead and whores, please shut the fuck up.

I love beurettes brotha, they are devils in bed

There's one reason you're here achmed.
It's called pity.

god i hate this arabic shisha house bullshit. its so boring and mind numbing

niggers are not humans
there's no such a thing like a black men only more smarter apes

> smarter

????
>israel

Berbers bow to us you shithead. Even your Algerian PM granted us visas to work in your country - we will stay there forever if we don't reach France.. Have you seen the protests in Paris against the slavery in Libya? We dominate the streets you cuck.

And you shall be colonized again. ape.

>got help from the french. without them you wouldve been totally obliberated

By offering us Toyotas and battleing tanks. Shitty berbers. No wonder their country is still at war and their berber brothers don't even help to stop the fight.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=427&v=MtF2wG8pvOg
youtube.com/watch?v=bFk6U30OG0o
Show us your strength in the streets then, mutt.

>all those butthurt nigs desperately crying about MUH DICK
what a pity, truly the most insecure race in the world

arabs and ritals have a common thing: they like to talk shit on the internet but in reality if they see a black man in the street they look down and shit their pants

i will fuck your mother you dirty sandnigger

You're a shill and a fag. Don't bother posting. When your time comes we won't bother talking. We won't bother arguing. We won't bother getting angry. We'll just kill you like the parasite you are.

you belong in a mass grave NIGGER

.t(Urk)

What are you doing in Italy, maghrebin? Are you so scared of us that even escaped from Africa?

You can actually tell when a white woman is sleeping with a brown/black man before even knowing it. There's just something trashy about them. You truly do take the worst of our women. White men take the best of all women.

Zitto animale.

>me
>maghrebin
I'm not a berber.
Italy is one of the most racist countries in the world, and one of the smartest.

t.errone

it's okay to be white

i'm not a terrone
t. polentone

> one of the smartest.
So smart you were defeated by us, whitey?
>This was not the first African victory over Western colonizers, but it was the first time such an indigenous African army put a definitive stop to a colonizing nation's efforts.
Go back to the cuck shed.

arabs are worse than niggers you retard, moroccan are literally human garbage.

Get the fuck out of my country you kurd roach piece of shit

>muh dick

This is why explosive charges are built into the channel tunnel. Which was always a terrible idea.

>look whitey you lost
>20.000 soldiers vs 196.000 savages
We still conquered Eritrea and Somalia and didn't conquer Ethiopia because England and France supported them.
Face it nigger. Your race lost to everyone EVEN TO BELGIUM

>one of the smartest.

AHAHAHAHA sure thing mario, that's why your people are considered like gypsies and romanians in France

loungebars verbeiden wanneer?

We were.
And we're still smarter than every single NIGGER

liveleak.com/view?i=486_1507708277

>ooga booga posting videos of my bruthaz beating up wwhypipo will sure let me triumph in this discussion
Here. I'm playing by your rules.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/nigerian-refugee-killed-italy-emmanuel-chidi-namdi_us_577e9e10e4b0c590f7e8702f

go suck some arab dick gennaro and stop believing all the pictures you see in Sup Forums, from where were these data taken? what is the population sample analyzed? I call it bullshit RITAL

>And you shall be colonized again. ape.
We are colonizing your shitty country and you can't even do shit to us. Stop dreaming.

Even the fucking RED CROSS would admit niggers are dumb as rocks if they were allowed to do so

>be subhuman
>have to use whiteys inventions and language
>still wonder why you're seen as subhuman