Self hating white people

Question for Sup Forums

Why the fuck are there so many white people who hate white people? This is a relatively new phenomenon that seems to be gaining traction among the brain dead left.

If you hate white people and you are white, why the fuck don't you just kill yourself?? If whites are so bad, lead by example and light yourself on fire or some shit.

This really pisses me off. I deal with this shit in university from my professors too. They all claim to be apolitical while ramming cultural Marxism down the throats of a bunch of idiot kids. White genocide is an ongoing problem nearly everywhere but America. These people seem like they want it to import it over here via third world goat fuckers by pushing for multiculturalism.

TL:DR The only thing I have in common with self hating white people is my hatred for that individual.

Cuck in the picture relevant; he's a fucking faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9JMgZS18EI
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7e929a/verified_approved_by_twitter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Question for redd*t
why do you faggots always...
type like this and...
when will you leave?

( ( ( ) ) )
youtube.com/watch?v=U9JMgZS18EI

Well....this took an unexpected turn.

Most "white people" who hate white people are jews.

its the jews retard

>black hair
>white

Fuck wh*te people

The sufferers, one and all, are frighteningly willing and inventive in their pretexts for painful emotions; they even enjoy being mistrustful and dwelling on wrongs and imagined slights ... they rip open the oldest wounds and make themselves bleed to death from scars long since healed, they make evil-doers out of friend, wife, child, and anyone else near them

What you just realizing is that the left is inherently entropic. They consume themselves and then die out.

These people are almost always Jews.

Fucking Jews; point taken.

Retard. The original and only master race of whites, the Mediterranean type, had black hair.

at least half of them are Jews, and the remainder have been brainwashed by the media into believing that they're enablers of the 'patriarchy' if they don't do this obligatory virtue signal whenever they are in the company of PoC. I was at a party over the weekend where I saw this firsthand, two white girls (one of whom looked heavily Jewish) spoke normally when I was conversing with them, no red flags raised, but later on I overheard them talking in a circle that included two black girls they felt the need to mention loudly how they were against 'old white men' who had inherited wealth, even though it didn't seem relevant to anything being discussed.

> Nearly everywhere but America

Wot?

Don't relax, American. Your country regards anyone non-black (excluding Oriental Asians) as whites. Arabs and random Muslims are skewing your numbers. You're just as fucked as the rest of us.

> Professors

Because to them it isn't politics, it's the norm.

>the left is inherently entropic
>the definition of life is the struggle against entropy, selectively excreting it to the outside world
>leftism is anti-life

>whites, the Mediterranean type
These are two distinct things. Stop conflating Caucasoid and white, you low-IQ person. All whites are Caucasoid, not all Caucasoids are whites

It's Jews, man. Just saw pic related today over the The_Cuckold. Of course most comments were deleted that made reference to him being Jewish
>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7e929a/verified_approved_by_twitter/

>Why the fuck are there so many white people who hate white people?
Because of white identity extremists like you. They are tired of being lumped in with white nationalists making enemies with the literally every minority group here and being alienated and hated simply cuse they're white so they push away from this white identity bs

>leftism is anti-life

Indeed it is.

Every, Single, Time

While I see no point in saying master race as it just screams "argue with me", this.

>Your country regards anyone non-black (excluding Oriental Asians) as whites. Arabs and random Muslims are skewing your numbers.
Correction: our government refers to all caucasians as "white". This of course does not match the culturally accepted definition, which excludes medniggers such as Arabs

You have it backwards. There was far less white identitarianism in West 10-15 years ago. It is the identiitarianism that has risen in response to hatred against whites. Much of that hatred is from non-whites, and much of it is from Jews LARPing as whites. Only a relatively small portion of it is from genuine self-hating whites who haven't been able to detect what's going on, and have thus adopted the anti-white hatred themselves.

Oversocialization. They are taught to have no respect for themselves, hate themselves, and believe they don't deserve anything, while at the same time believing that the "other" is some sort of magic creature that would be perfect if it wasn't held back by their white evilness.

>Why the fuck are there so many white people who hate white people?

They think if they openly hate whites people won't see them as white. The truth is browns will always see them as whites and will never accept them so they are more alone than anyone else when shit hits the fans. They will die quickly.

(((self hating white people)))

Chris Leben does not approve of Chris Leben

>Only a relatively small portion of it is from genuine self-hating whites who haven't been able to detect what's going on, and have thus adopted the anti-white hatred themselves.
You don't live in a big coastal city. You haven't seen how prevalent it is. One of my bosses is one of them.

The problem is that 50% of whites would rather side with those that hate them than those who hold their best interests at heart in order to avoid being shamed for being white.

>They think if they openly hate whites people won't see them as white.
This is more or less what Manson had planned for his followers: they would join the race war on the side of the blacks and then be accepted as "good whites" for killing other whites. Ultimate racecuckery

EVERY FUCKING TIME. THE MEMES ARE ABSOLUTELY OUT OF CONTROL!!

Literally, it's the jews.

>just casually browsed this cuck website by accident, my fellow Sup Forumsacks!

I've been lurking around for a while now and am well aware of (((them))), but I had no idea it was at this level of fuckery. This explains a lot, thanks guys.

Yeah, it's actually common as shit with those types of people. They go on about how race isn't actually a skin color but a culture and way of life. They believe the only thing that makes them white is supporting oppressive systems and other stupid shit. They don't realize 99% of anti white blacks hate white skin not white culture, they fucking mimic whites every chance they get, look at anti white Jay Z and Beyonce trying to act like whites kek. Truth is if you're skin is white they see you as an enemy.

They hate white culture too, else 90% of African American, 78% of Latino Americans, as well as the majority of the Asian population would not vote to change it.

Use your brain.

Culture is an extension of race.
The environment shapes the genetics through evolution, the product of evolution recasts itself upon the environment through culture.

This fella is way up on my personal wish list for public executions

>They hate white culture too, else 90% of African American, 78% of Latino Americans, as well as the majority of the Asian population would not vote to change it.

They aren't voting to change it. They are voting to get rid of white people. If niggers only hated the culture they wouldn't constantly attack white allies. This is Jay Z's and Beyonces old house. If they hated white culture they wouldn't live in beautiful white homes in white neighborhoods while mimicking whites. Black are fucking obsessed with the rich white lifestyle, they line up to spend their welfare on European brands they can't even afford. They hate white people because they are envious, they don't hate white culture.