Little known redpills

I’m surprised none of you talk about the movie Equilibrium being a massive redpill.

What other unknown redpills are circulating on the edge of normieville?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Z4fBiM3Jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I’m surprised none of you talk about the movie Equilibrium being a massive redpill.

newfag

>bring up a 20 year old movie
I BET YOU HAVENT SEEN THIS ONE GUISE

Its babbys first redpill movie

Fahrenheit 451 with more action.

Many do not realize how did Equilibrium come to be such great kino.
The movie is a failure at anti fascism propaganda.

What’s funny is it failed so badly at becoming an anti-fascist movie that it’s perceived to be more of an anti-liberal/anti-PC culture movie.

TAKE YOUR MEDS GOY, GO TO WORK, RAT OUT YOUR FAMILY.

>liberal utopia

The fuck?

Commie Big Brother mandating bluepills and censoring extreme emotion getting BTFO utterly by a stoic who masters his inner passion? With guns?

It's about as 1776 as a sci-fi movie can even get

>checked for trips
I don't get why Sup Forumsacks like this movie so much, I think it's mediocre

And its absolute gunfu kino on top.

I think the antagonists of the movie making a point about feelings and starting wars and killing people but they killed people for feeling which is basically starting wars...... makes clear sense.

Gun kata is lit boi

Equilibrium sucks! Baby wants another blue pill. Need more Sense8, need a Matrix remake with more black people!

>He doesn't know that Germany plan to dump Oxytocin into the water supplies of Europe to make people love rapefugees.

lel go google it, go on.

how the fuck is this movie redpilled?

the liberal arts faggots are considered the good guys

Looks like shit. No thanks

The most redpilled movie that no one ever talks about on here is the original Deathwish. If you haven't seen it yet then download it now, and enjoy.

>feeling loving hypies are freedom fighting rebels that convert an utterly evil nazi clerofascist to their cause and he topples the ebil dictator
And then you realize in reality the roles are reversed and mandatory bluepills are in your food, water, beer, TV,...

Red pilled I think

Do you ok hate your own life? Grab a beer and drink with me as we lament existence.

youd think that would be the movie from which equilibriums aesthetic style was copied
>you know, the one from which you get the term 'red pill'

hey u gais heard of this movie called "the matrix"? it's got cool characters like neato and his friends rufus and triangle and they kill robot aliens from the distant past.... it's breddy gud

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty.

Sounds cool, I'll check it out.

Well you know... Huxleys - Brave New World is more close to anything of the more distopian books.
>Information is abundant, that people forget what is important

Demolition Man with Sylvester Stallone is surprisingly redpilled.

> government persecutes people for having thought crimes
> not unlike modern liberals

This. It's been a while since I seen it, but it was pretty underwhelming from what I remember.

Unironically this

this is stupid, it's a well researched effect that oxytocin increases one's in-group preference...

You add in operant condition along with punishments for not complying and what have you got? BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO!

I like Star Wars

It's an awful, cheesy movie with insanely sick gun-kata. The overall plot about criminalizing thoughts reflects what is happening IRL.

Funny to watch this scene while considering the contemporary destruction of Western culture. Video related is coming in the not too distant future to a Sharia-Controlled zone near you.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Z4fBiM3Jc

Ah yes, a heartwarming tale of a man breaking free of his well ordered life with the aid of Jewish media, feelings, and dirty hippy squatters.

>liberal arts faggots

I didn't see them drawing with vagina blood. There's nothing wrong with appreciating art.

I haven't seen it since I was a teenager, but it was pretty entertaining then.

I've watched this movie so many time the music and gun fire played in my head.