Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Can you see the light ahead?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have never thought of nooses as vaginas before.
I wonder why I am now.

Winterprison I'm coming

DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT AHEAD?

The Shining Ray is so ever far away.

Yes, user.

In can't believe they showed the piss rolling down the insides of her legs as she was hanging there dying.

Lerche saved anime.

Better to hang yourself than go against Swim Swim.

Best Inori Minase character ever.

>can't believe they showed the piss rolling down the insides of her legs as she was hanging there dying.
Posted a webm of that earlier but it got deleted.

Was surprised as well they showed that it seemed kind of unnecessary.

It will be plot relevant later.

Hanging is not that easy, anons.

>"Kill them Swim Swim, kill them all

Maybe it was actually just semen after the raping Swim Swim just gave her life.

>Top Girl this week
>Alice next week
>Best Girl Killing Project

>content actually getting censored on a blue board

No, the thread was deleted for off-topic discussion of suicide.

I didn't mind that they showed but it did seem unnecessary to show that if you're not going to show her feet convulsing.

I guess convulsions are too hard to animate? This episode did feel like either the budget or the motivation is running a bit dry.

Definitely for the best then the thread did not go in anime discussion direction I hoped.

Well she did drug herself pretty heavily beforehand with alcohol and I guess pain pills? Sister Nana has some serious gear.

Nemurin is secretly the Littlefinger of MGRP

She went from strong and confident good doer to hanging herself the next episode.

Things sure change fast.

I was wondering why the MGRP thread was so short this week.

What was the deal with killing Calamity Mary? I thought Tch was supposed to throw a large pane of glass for Mary to shoot it and the shards all hit her anyway because Tch's projectiles can never miss? I mean they literally set it up too a few episodes ago when she's flinging all sorts of junk into a basket and explains to Top Kek that her ability applies to everything. Then in the end she sprinkles glass and kills her with shuriken?

I'm disappointed I didn't get to see all those glass shards converging on her and turning Calmity Mary into a hamburger.

>She went from strong and confident good doer to hanging herself the next episode.

That'll happen after watching your lover get stabbed to death in front of you.

Her reaction to being mindbroken is a lot more realistic than that psychopath Minael.

I honestly feel like they're phoning it in after being disappointed by the numbers. They were really trying with this show but it just seems like they've lost some of their motivation.

What's so important about the stuffed animal?

This show has a thing for crosses in the eyes.

Not that much of a change. Remember, she has an extremely dependant personality. She got seriously distressed just because she got stronger than Winterprison, which really isn't all that terrible.

Minael can turn into inanimate objects
Alice carries that teddy bear everywhere

Team swim swim now knows where she lives

Perhaps this was just supposed to be a low-budget series?

It's a shame too, considering how much cool shit's in Restart and Limited (haven't read JOKERS yet).

Japs seem to love crosses. I think it's because they see Christianity as this exotic religion.

Ripple confirmed for biggest slut?

I guess but I feel like the animation has declined since the epic La Pucelle vs Cranberry fight which had some amazing animation actually.

I dunno the blood on La Pucelle's face looked a bit off like they just filled it in red.

But the action shots looked really good. Wish I still had the webms.

>Pythie's bottom bitch
>mom's a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
Duh.

Maybe, but why wear pants to restrict your movement when any normie who sees you instantly forgets and most of the magical girls hadn't even met before the series started.

>never given a choice
>died without getting a single kill
Being Magicaloid44 is suffering

>normie

Fuck off

Poor doggo doesnt want to do bad things

My wife swim swim is so cute!

at least she had more screen time and development than in the LN, not to mention her amazing way of speaking.

RIP Cute Magical Doraemon

good doggo for killing shitty Knife ears.

She is the main reason I'm watching this show. Was on the fence until that episode with her Nemurin backstory was revealed then I was hooked.

To be honest the show is a bit "edgy" for my usual taste. Cringed to myself more than a few times like when they had to trade years of there life for items. Even so glad I'm watching it.

>Cringed to myself more than a few times like when they had to trade years of there life for items
What's sad is that they don't actually have to do that and it's just Fav being a fucking dick. The LoM isn't that macabre and cruel.

In fact, no one had to die.

>killing top speed
I hope cranberry beats the everloving shit out of this bitch.

I fucking love her. Who thought the quiet autistic girl would become the most ruthless, calculating killer in the entire show? (no small feat)

And her motivations are just as good. She kills people because she wants to be a fucking Disney Princess.

This is the shit I watch anime for.

Children are the best killers. Though, what later killers do in the other arcs make Swim Swim's level of planning look like child's play.

She does, but fails to finish her off.

SHE DID NOTHING WRONG. TOP SPEED DESERVED A GOOD LIFE. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Not going to read black bars but doggo is best girl and I hope she makes it.

Swim Swim just wants to survive

Yeah her killing spree is a sight to behold. She's the prime reason that got me so hooked onto this series and I heard it only gets better in later arcs.

I presume you're Talking about Pfle and Pythie who both have 5 INT

How the fuck does one kill this thing? Not even asphyxiation would work.

The death faces in this anime are so good. I love how the eyes look like they're so weary: as if they've grown so tired of it all that they've finally embraced the sweet release of death.

Pfle and Pythie are fucks who are too smart to do the killing directly.

Fuck both of those bitches.

Fuck SwimSwim. I need doujins of her getting raped in the most horrible way possible. Now!

She does have a weakness user, which you'll be finding out soon.

She was only 6 months to retirement.

she probably needs to control/activate her swin powers, hardgore alice would be extremely harder to kill, for example

OP, you are a faggot, fucking newfag.
>inb4 general
>inb4 no name in the OP
Learn to use the catalog and no you stupid idiot, it's a serie in season and today is the day it's episodes air.

I feel bad for the husband, having his wife and child die together and worst of all no curry.

What did she mean by this?

>weekly episodic cop drama featuring Top Speed and Ripple with Mana as the chief of police who swears every other line and demands Ripple's badge every season finale never

>Waifu Slayer vs Murder Elf

Jesus, I want next episode already.

> →

Not OP here but you didn't even put the fucking series name in your title?

That's why he couldn't find your shit thread. It's like you've never even used the CTRL+F function.

For what it's worth that's what actually happens in the LNs

>weekly episodic drama about Swim Swim, Tama and Minael killing magical girls every epidode ebd in Swim Swim backstabbing said magical girl
It needs to happen.

Lerche fucked up and take the manga version of the death instead.

Indeed they did.

>It's like you've never even used the CTRL+F function
Its 2016, use the actual search function instead of Ctrl+F

>using CTRL+F
Not him, but you don't know how the catalog fucking works?

>calls other people newfags
>whines about 2016 website functions that would only be used by a newfag

The catalog search is not new.

And nobody called you a newfag

>2016
It's been around fucking forever, newshit.

Way to out yourself.

Great job ruining a decent thread guys.

>Like I said, kids are cruel, Jack. And I'm very in touch with my inner child.
I finally understand what he meant by this.

It's ok, other thread is better anyway.

This thread shouldnt even exist so it doesnt matter

Well maybe if the other thread OP had put the name in the title, this wouldn't have happened.

The name is in the OP image though, so anybody who isnt legally retarded would have used the search function and found it

Sup Forums really has turned into an endless generals now.

Nice samefagging.

Still doesn't excuse you being a newfag, retard.

I wish Top Speed's death was more painful.

Do you mean painful for her for for you?

see>series name
>CTRL+F
Do you even know what is inb4?
Do you even know how to use the catalog, newfag?

Here is a tip newfag boards.Sup Forums.org/a/Ikusei pic related.

FUCKING RETARDED NEWFAG.

No, I wanted Top Speed to suffer before she finally died. Her death was too quick. I can't stand cunts that get with some man so much older than themselves, on top of the fact she was impregnated by him. Good riddance.

How is it possible that that upsets you that much? Are you some sort of old woman who had a man she liked stolen by a younger woman?

Drop isn't that far and not struggling/kicking.

>What would rurah do?

Lol she pissed herself xD

>Lol
>xD

Fuck off

Generals are illegal now.

Back to old Sup Forums values of just making threads whenever you feel like.