Anasui

ey b0ss!

Diablo II

Is Vinegar Doppio his real name?

Emperor Crimson

RING RING
RING RING
RING RING

Yes, this paranoid maniac would totally let his alter ego run around using his real name

Kira is the true hero of DIU, purging Morioh of bitches and whores

Reimi may act all sweet and innocent, but the little slut was probably blowing Chaddo Sandakokku mere hours before Kira delivered righteous judgement

>kira apologists actually think this

EXPLODE THOSE WHO INSULT REIMI

But then people would think that the kid is the real Doppio. It's a brilliant plan!

yeah but Diavolo can't be his real name either, correct me if i'm wrong since it's been a long time since i read the manga but he was raised by a priest, do you really think he'd call him Devil

Does Josuke think of Shigechi sometimes? :(

We don't know his real name.

Only thinks how glad he is that the fat kike is not around

>He kills child murders and cleans up ghost houses
>Reimi did one thing and couldn't even do it correctly because Arnold had to save her
>Ghost Kira cleans up trash on earth
>Sea Kira saves people's lives.

Kir4 is a shit but he did do more.

Doesn't he say during early BTD that his grudge with Kira is about Shigechi?

why didn't Pucci just tell Perla that wes was their brother?

Daddy Brando

He wanted to do the least harm to everyone.

He would be breaking confidentiality to tell her, as well as willingly ignoring the anonymity of the woman who told him.

where can I read Vento Aureo? I think it was the only part I didn't read back to back because of missing chapters

It'd ruin the lives of pretty much everyone involved.
>Perla realizes she's been macking on her blood brother, traumatized
>Wes realizes that his life was a lie and he's been macking on his blood sister, traumatized
>Pucci's parents realize that the son who they thought had died fifteen years ago was kidnapped and then macked on his little sister, traumatized
>Wes' adoptive mother is outed and probably taken to court, probably loses Wes' love, traumatized
>Pucci violates the sacred secrecy of confession, gets kicked out of the Church

If his plan had gone as he'd hoped, then it would've been the best for everyone. Wes and Perla would be sad for a bit but would be able to move on and find new partners, and Pucci, Pucci's parents and Wes' mother would go on the same as they always had.

>If his plan had gone as he'd hoped
What would that have been like? What did he think the man he hired was going to do exactly?

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness.

Although, if I were to fight, I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Tell Wes to fuck off, rough him up if necessary.

Probably something like demasculating Wes in front of Perla, or starting a rumor about one of them cheating or being a gold-digger or something.

If I was going to try breaking them up I'd try and make Perla think that Wes was some poor loser who drank and/or took drugs and dated a lot of sheltered girls younger than himself to enable his habit.

Is Kira the comfiest antagonist?

Can anyone beat tomoko and her stand mojo jojo.

>pucci literally just wanted the best outcome
>ends up going horribly retardedly wrong

>Although, if I were to fight, I wouldn't lose to anyone.
HAHAHAHAHA

Is it normal that gappy makes me feel happy?

That's why he wants heaven in the first place.

>Well if I'd KNOWN that I was going to end up killing my sister I could at least apologize ahead of time

Pucci honestly wasn't a bad kid to start with, he was a horrible victim of circumstance that had screwed him over when he'd just wanted to do what he could to keep the people around him as un-fucked as possible.
His issues only really started when he chose to believe fate was the culprit and that therefore everyone else would be happier accepting the inevitable. If DIO hadn't been around to groom him into being his disciple he probably would've taken responsibility himself and never would've hurt anyone else.

Beelzebub

Shigechi and Aya did nothing wrong.

>If DIO hadn't been around to groom him into being his disciple he probably would've taken responsibility himself and never would've hurt anyone else.
This is why you don't sip the forbidden cum.

Joshuu makes me horny

Men with deformed teeth are known to induce glee, yes

>ends up going horribly retardedly wrong
Par for the course in JoJo.

Friendly reminder that Kira would have been the most lethal antagonist next to Pucci if Jewsuke and his shit hair weren't around to ruin everything.

Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for SO, at least for the last cour

Probe me wrong

He was a 15 year old freshly traumatized boy, he didn't know any better.

>If DIO hadn't been around
Funny how you can apply this to pretty much every situation in JoJo. That blonde shitstain really is the source of all evil in this series.

I want to deeply kiss Josuke while I unzip his zippers to play with his nipples and the other hand reaches for the shaft then move my mouth to his sweet neck so I can hear his soft delinquent voice moaning my name directly into my ear with triple pleasure

Shigechi was a greedy gremlin child and Aya scammed her customers with that fairy godmother bullshit.

dumb catposter

>Killer Queen offers Crazy D a handshake
>Crazy D throws its hands up and acts like he's got a bomb or something
wow rude

>If DIO hadn't been around to groom him into being his disciple he probably would've taken responsibility himself and never would've hurt anyone else.

This is why this panel is just frustrating.
Look at what's happening here: Pucci is beginning to realize that he fucked up, that it's his fault. He is starting to accept it. This could lead him to grow as a person. To accept responsability. He could have become a better person because of this.

But then, fucking DIO.

Pucci immediately just wants to see DIO again and throw himself in those ideas of fate and gravity, forever stunting his moral growth, and leading him down that path of horrible, horrible evil. DIO took advantage of Pucci, he gave him promises and miracles to dodge responsability, and Pucci jumped in without a moment's hesitation

kek

batoto

jojo reference?

was there any way for that situation to end well?

It's good and bad, I think. It's good for Pucci's growth as a character, but horribly bad for his growth as a person. He did develop, but he developed the wrong way.

And he probably would've killed himself if he'd taken the responsibility for Perla's death, honestly. And while I'm the last person to make excuses for him, some of the shit with Perla was honest-to-god out of his hands and not his fault.

Dude I don't understand Bites The Dust.
explain me

Yeah, for the KKK to realize that a fucking Aryan Ubermensch like Wes couldn't be the product of nigger genes.

Anyone else really like when stand and user merge? It looks really nice.

Gladly.

He could have hired a girl to pretend that they were dating and Wes was a filthy cheater.

How come there's barely any r-18 stuff for Jojo females?

The nips would have a field day with this shit

>he probably would've killed himself if he'd taken the responsibility for Perla's death, honestly.
Yeah, probably.
And it would have been better not just for the world, but for him as well

>And while I'm the last person to make excuses for him, some of the shit with Perla was honest-to-god out of his hands and not his fault
It was a horribly, horribly convoluted situation, and it wasn't entirely his fault. But DIO's role in his life led him to develop in the worst way after this scenario.
DIO provided him the salvation that God couldn't, and that's where Pucci's morality went down the shitter.
At the end of it all, I do think Pucci is a horrible, awful person, just as awful as DIO, but it wasn't entirely his choice, he was much more of a victim of circumstance (which contrasts with DIO, who had several opportunities to lead a good life but willingly embraced evil because he couldn't see anything else).

>grill shows up out of nowhere and yells at wes for giving her gonorrhea

Draw it yourself.

You can't fap to your own art user.
That's weird

>just as awful as DIO
Has he done pic related yet?

Jesus Part 1 was ugly

Why didn't Kira just use BtD on Reimi and reset time an hour bringing himself back to life?

It's an odd feeling getting aroused by your own art
>draw risotto with an arm around trish and his fingers on her cooch
Didn't fap, though. That'd be wrong.

BtD is weird for me

Does it mean that it will kill Rohan Kishibe infinity times?

Probably, given all the harm he caused. Even so, it'd be the tragic death of a young boy who only intended the best.

And I dunno, while I'm the first to admit that Pucci's actions are just as harmful as a villain motivated by greed or cruelty, I'd argue he isn't an evil person himself. Pucci is a broken man who had his entire world ripped apart because of his own actions, and lives only to alleviate his own guilt and to prevent everyone else from suffering the same agony and despair that he did. He's wholly prepared to sacrifice his life for this, telling Emporio he'll gladly let him kill him if it means he can complete his plan.

And unlike DIO, Pucci honestly seems to have a lot of internalized guilt and shame over the atrocities he commits, which are voiced by Whitesnake. He also showed disgust at Versace's use of sick children to try and get Jolyne killed, and betrayed him immediately after that fight. It seems unfair to say he's just as evil as DIO, who tricked a loving mother into eating her own baby just for a laugh.

Thats Dio, not DIO though

but DIO is Dio. Dio isn't DIO yet.

So DIO is Dio, but Dio isn't DIO?

As long as time loops, Rohan will be detonated at the same time in each loop regardless of what he did before that point.

But if KQ is called back, BtD is ended and the loops are nullified.

DIO isn't Dio anymore.

Yes and no. Yes in that every time it kills someone after killing Rohan and resets time to before killing Rohan, Rohan will die each subsequent time loop until deactivation. No in that once it's killed Rohan a second time, he'll be dead for good unless someone else triggers BtD like in the manga.

Basically with each detonation the body count gets increasingly larger with no upwards limit.

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes. DIO is just 100 years on the bottom of the ocean + Dio

So what's the advantage of going back in time?
Do they stay dead if the loop is called off after they die again?

We know it's you, DIO/Dio. You can't just say 'that isn't me anymore' to make us stop talking about your edgy bullshit phase.

That's silly. That's like saying Kira and Kosaku aren't the same because they look different even though they're the same person with the same memories. DIO is just Dio with an ego boost and goofier outfit.

Enough about Dio/DIO, let's talk about best Dio.

but we did talk about Dio Brando

Alt Diego is shit

Yes, speedreader-kun, that was where all of the tension in BtD was. It was a matter of whether Hayato would manage to save Rohan or not.

Diavorelo

>tension
>saving Rohan
Hayato should've cut his losses and just focused on saving the others desu

Dio was better as a dinosaur than with the world.

wait, who are we talking about again?

Even the shittiest Diego is better than any Dio.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

rip abbacchio

see

IN THE COURT OF THE _____ ____!

Pucci has a ton of emotional issues that can even strike as sympathetic. But this is part of why he is so evil. Pucci is the equivalent of DIO as his direct legacy. There's a reason why Weather makes such a big deal of calling him "the worst kind of evil". He's just as evil as DIO, only he's evil in different ways. Pucci and DIO are the two respective epitomes of evil within the series.

DIO is a supernatural, larger-than-life evil. The kind of evil that relishes in it.
He knocks down everything in his path and commits horrible atrocities for laughs, and he wears evil as a badge of honor. He is the overwhelming force of evil that singlehandedly affects the world even when he's not present. He willingly chooses to be a terrible person, DIO has never known a life that wasn't in evil. DIO embodies it to an existential level.

But Pucci is awful in all the ways that DIO isn't. Pucci embodies human, spiritual evil. The evil that doesn't know it is evil.
He doesn't accept evil, he does it while convincing himself he is a savior of humanity. He is self-deluded about his purpose, he believes that he is the only one who knows the true path humanity must take. He puts down human nature repeteadly despite being human himself. He is a stressed, emotionally unstable shell of a man who jumped headfirst into evil to relieve his own guilt. He is so enormously selfish he doesn't want to rule over fate like DIO does, he wants everyone to have the exact same way of thinking he does. His goals and characteristics all reflect Dio, in some way, shape or form.

Pucci and DIO are so alike they even become one and the same at the end of Stone Ocean.
These two are the respective greatest villains of the JoJo world, the first and the last ones.
They are different ways you can portray an ultimate evil.
That's why I consider him just as awful as DIO: because his entire character is built on being opposite, and yet equal, to DIO

>Grabs the corpse so he can put it in the safest vault known to man
>Only starts attacking Johnny after he starts trying to erase him with Tusk
>Is unable to protect his innocent fangirls from the psychotic Johnny "muh corpse" Joestar
>Strategically eliminates Tusk at great cost to himself
>Is almost successful at saving the world from the power of the corpse before Lucy annihilates him for no reason

Alt Diego did literally nothing wrong

Burgundy Baron