Where are my big brain whites at? (This thread isn't for low IQ small brain whites, we don't consider you one of us)

Where are my big brain whites at? (This thread isn't for low IQ small brain whites, we don't consider you one of us)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UIgItsgLfww
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The master race has and always will be the big brains. Small brain whites gather together like herd animals and flee at the sight of us big brains. We are the bankers, the lawyers, the business owners, and your worst nightmare. We are a separate species all together and we have no obligation to spare you when low-IQ white head shape Trump reduces the value of the dollar to a negative value.

Im guessing you’re either REALLY self-conscious about your forehead or just baiting dicky to come out and play.

You sound like a techhavenot to me. Life is a techhave eats techhavenot world. I could program circles around you, kiddo. How many different programming languages do you even know?

Send me a data dump of your emails formatted for Tensorflow and in 30 minutes with my machine learning coding prowess I could simulate you so well even your own mother wouldn't know she's talking to a bot version of you. Give me 2 hours and I could replace you entirely with a code that puts you to worthless shame.

I actually look like that.

155 IQ urbanite Hildawg voter reporting in.

I am not impressed. Us big brains have no sentiment towards politics. Politics is a herding and categorization technique used by us big brains to organize the small brains into data collection categories. Those MAGA hats and Hillary hashtags are no different than cattle branding for our machine.

is it worth joining mensa or is it just filled with autists?

I got a 12/100 in Spanish, and I was so hopeless with math that my school removed any required courses just for me so I could graduate.. I can't even to multiplication.

Literally only hyper autists

youtu.be/UIgItsgLfww

If any other flag said that, i would doubt it. But i believe you.

If you can't recognize shills and litmus testing then you do not deserve literacy.

Mensa, libertarian or autist meetups are pretty much identical and filled 99% with the same people. Still, get it for your resume.

Ask yourself this; do their brains look as big as mine, and is your brain smaller or bigger than theirs? What do you think Mensa is for? I'll give you a hint.

It was seriously founded to be a eugenic organization, letting high-IQ men and women meet. No joke. Funny how it turned out, eh?

Rofl

140 iq spic here
Head so large the midwife prepped me for hydrocephaly surgery.

Don't make me laugh. Do you really not know? I'll give you another hint. What is the fundamental intended purpose of the "like" button on social media?

yeah I'm not interested in your cryptic larping, go back to your containment thread #fucking 400 something now holy shit what are you niggers doing

I'd like to think I'm of average intelligence, yet every day I spend out in the community, the more I feel as though I'm more human than human. As if the standard is substandard.
I've recently considered redpilled as the normal human state, and the average populace is dressed up in ignorant drag.
Anybody else feel this way?

Send me a picture of your head, I bet it's small beans compared to mine and my kind. White or not, you aren't as good as me and you never will be. You small brain whites are always trying to take credit for our accomplishments. We built society, we built the system, and you sub-whites go around and fuck it up for all of us. This isn't your society, you just live in it.

Now answer the question. What is the fundamental reason that we implemented the "like" button on social media?

>124 iq
tfw two inteligent

me big brain

You think there's only one layer above the "red pill"? I can tell you this much, nobody on this board is what you sub-whites refer to as "woke". Small brain linear thinkers can't comprehend Omega^dimensional abstract thought processes. Sup Forums is a hearding zone like any other hearding zone. If your brain isn't big then that's all she wrote. You will never become a "woke" thinker.

A copypasta with a superpositioned state of both stale and new, never seen that before.

here

Post your head shape category and volumetric dimensions, let's see what you're working with.

only rick & morty level IQs can enjoy this youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

Low functioning autism.

Not all big brains are created equal either, not by a long shot. Especially here on Sup Forums as this photo illustrates. Let me make this 100% clear. If your brain isn't twice average your chances of reaching my level are zero.