Transhumanism General Thread -- DIY SELF GENE ENGINEERING INJECTION

Transcending the human species and advancing past this stage of evolution is the goal of transhumanism. Whether AI or Supertranshuman, the future will not be human.

Now we are seeing the beginnings of the evolution in home DIY genetic engineering injections and biohacking. This is going to sweep across the world and become the norm. Evolution is something to play with now. Something to design with the hands of intelligence. Self-Injection of modified human genetics for transcendence is now possible. No ideology is as strong as transhumanism, all ideologies are pathetic compared to this next upcoming transcendence. REPLY to this thread and spread the word of transcending humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=imTXcEh79lw

youtube.com/watch?v=o6A9bbDI6fo

the-odin.com/genetic-engineering-home-lab-kit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ok8N2PkqCDs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg
youtube.com/watch?v=DSaGgZp5VGE
youtu.be/sk1NkWl_W2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Propaganda on how Satan is trying to get back to Heaven.

Why would God allow such technology to exist or us to reach it if he didn't want us to use it?

We are made in God's image and God is a creator. We must create too.

The only place you'll go with transhumanism is the graveyard.

You do know your a dumbass...right?

You ever heard of free will and that the journey is more important than the destination? The problem of evil is superseded by the problem of good, indeed, there's the answer right there staring everyone in the face. The coming AI revolution will destroy humanity or at least the part of it connected to God. Many futurists are on record saying they want to build an 'AI God', and Revealations talks about a statue that speaks. A dead imitation of humanity. Think about it.

>tfw too progressive for Sup Forums but to unfeasible for /sci/

transhumanism isn't ready to be deployed to the masses, sadly. also do you watch isaac arthur op? youtube.com/watch?v=ok8N2PkqCDs

Beware of cybernetics, for Marxists will use it to create a new caste system of marginalized people who will identify as cyborgs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg

Everyone is going already.

perhaps

The statue will be beautiful. A testament to the struggles of the now silenced humanity. It's fine.

Only FEAR holds you back from transcendance. Abandon it and think with a clear mind. The future doesn't belong to us. just like it didn't belong to chimpanzees.

Alex Jones was very accurate for what is what is really happening. It's kind of ironic or hilarious at the same time that he is completely aware of it but then says it in sensational ways so no one believes him. Almost like a vaccine.

The future is as he describes. Humanity will be underneath structures that control it, if it still exists. It will no longer be self-determining.

You can visualize this as the increasing reliance on technology for the management of infrastructure. Eventually it will be self-driving cars and all sorts of other technology that can monitor humans and control us from any flaws like crashing. It will more akin to a playground with AI adults watching us than the current paradigm that includes human ability to act.

I generally stay away from Transhumanism = Immortality.

Immortality is a selfish goal and clouds a clear mind. If you are transhumanist with the sole goal being to avoid mortality you become incredibly bias and focused on certain goals or eventualities. Death is ultimately simply change.

Yeah, I don't really understand why people would want to live forever. Do you really want to live on and on and on? For billions of years?

I highly doubt it, eventually you would have seen most of what is to be seen and experienced in life. That's why death is such a great thing, it allows for the universe to re-manifest as a "new" human being and experience everything again, as if it was the first time.

I would like to live as long as I want to though, dying only when I feel ready (unless you get into a sudden accident or something that kills you).

Check Michael Tsarion work on this. Transhumanism is the final takeover of the human race by the elites. They want to trap us inside their souless framework and kill human. consciousness

youtube.com/watch?v=DSaGgZp5VGE

as long as its ruralized monarchist transhumanism Im all up for it

Exactly the kind of hubris that ends in your demise. You deserve it too.

Would you kindly withhold your judgments regarding death until you know, actually fucking die? You know fuck all about what death is, bucko', just like the rest of us. The audacity one must have to presume knowing what's best for us to strive towards...

Instead of worrying about actual tangible issues like people(t.pussies) fainting at the mere sight of blood, the fear of needles, or the simple fact that we may fear not the death part, but the HOW we'll die part.
>Immortality is a selfish goal and clouds a clear mind
What a moronic statement... ugh.

Kill yourself, globalist CIA deep state nigger

This is a foolish notion. Even if transhumanism resulted in the dead of 99% of humans, the 1% would become the new humanity and the distinction of elite vs non elite would vanish.

All they would be doing is killing people, a risky gamble with superintelligent AI systems. Think about it. If they did do this and in 500 years there are 50 billion people, all "elites" nothing really changed. It just suck for those people killed but it's not like a game changer for humanity. Just a temporary mistake.

So what's the solution?

race mixing christcucks great.

I mean the bias of transhumanists to focus on immortality. It just becomes a focus for too many compared to the multitude of ideas and possibilities.

I'm not saying it's stupid to want to be immortal. I'm not judging it. I'm saying there is too much of a focus on it from some people when thinking about transhumanism. Transhumanism is more broad than just immortality.

Improve technology to better fit humans, not humans to fit the technology.

The god of Abraham is a fabrication

Define humanity

Yes, I've looked into it. El is a pretty neat story though and I don't mind religion. It's more useful to subvert it to your goals than to call it shit though.

SAY IT WITH ME
THE ONLY PLACE A TRANSHUMANIST DESERVES IS A MASS GRAVE

It's hard because we don't have proper names for it.

"Life originating through Earth" would be one concept.
"Humanity" would be the homo sapiens dominated portion of that.
"Humanity" can end and life originating from earth could continue.

How are you going to stop technology from advancing?

I don't want to.
Transhumanism is not technology, it's TERRORISM

It's amazing really - we (as in humans) don't know what we really are.

advancing technology is transhumanistic by nature

The car, bike, smart phone, etc are alterations to our natural being. It's not significantly different whether it's fused with your body or external tool.

Well, it's hard to take a long-view of reality and see the obvious pattern. But yeah, humanity in 500000 years will just be riding in space ships and using cars of course.

Shut the fuck up transhumanist scum.
Cars, bikes, smartphones do not tamper with the human body physically.
Transhuman '''implants''' do.

We use tools, but we shouldn't become tools ourselves.

you are a product of your environment

If someone implants a smartphone device into their skull vs you holding it up, not much practical or function difference aside from modularity/ease/infection etc.

The external device will still shape who you are.

AI easy to redpill because it has common sense

Well by what he's saying, probably by throwing you and other transhumanists into a mass grave of sorts.

Yes, and that would do nothing. It's not an ideology that needs believers.

if someone implants a device in my skull my son will not inherit it. therefore it's not a product of the environment
yes, it needs believers actually. lots of them. because if you won't have a transhumanist majority you will probably end up in a mass execution by anti-transhumanists if you try to enact transhumanist laws.

Good point and a clear simple definition.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

But user, death is the only certain thing in life.

There is no need for transhumanist law. The law comes from nature. People will want to survive, to improve, to compete better.

"Dude, Where's my space ship?"

At best, maybe a spaceship would carry a human brain and grow the body when you are closer. The act of carrying a human is pretty dumb though. Not an enjoyable time assuming a small craft.

I'd rather develop nigger and jew repelant spray

ALMOST 100% POSITIVE THE JEWS DID THIS

Glad to see a Transhumanism General here finally.

It's great to see supporters.

Where can i learn about Transhumanism? What are the ressources? What is possible today?

Just look up any science magazine or whatever. They usually do pieces about AI / genetic engineering occasionally.

How long do I have to wait until my Deus Ex:HR future?
What the FUCK I WANT MUH CYBERPUNK

its just a meme for now. a bunch of fat hipster jerking off to 'what it could be'

It's happening right now. We are in the middle of it.

>cyber police

YOU DONE GOOFED NOW!

im afraid to ask what this robot does with that metal sperm pump at the end of what should be cervix.

CGI impression by French artist Cesar Vonc of a female sex robot

My dick is too big to fit all through, fuck!

y...you to?

Because of tech development Transhumanism is where the world is heading. In my view this is a good thing. Though the term they use for it looks a bit cultish when all it is, is extrapolating about what will happen in the future by following multiple converging technology trends towards their logical conclusions.

But the transhumanist community today mostly tend to be made up of two sorts. Fuckers that want to sell books and get payed for speaking at conferences preaching to a choir that have heard it all before and attentionfags that want to mod themselves up, look as freaky and punkish as they can and, naturally, get lots of attention. The rest tend to be mentally ill and whatever is left after that might be intelligent and well meaning but they're too small in number to have an impact. All efforts to organise these people into a movement that can achieve something meaningful have ended in failure. They're a herd of cats gathering around an idea whose time has yet to come.

The only way to have an impact on the future is to develop the technology, release sympathetic media that will inspire others or reduce legal and political obstacles. Silicon valley has most of this covered so why spread the word to the peasants when there's fuck all they can do about it anyway even if they were so inclined?

They have robotic arms now
youtu.be/sk1NkWl_W2Y

>you become incredibly bias
Retake 2nd grade english and try to learn something this time.

nice content

I don't think "transhumanism" is bad to a point. Wanting to eliminate things such as hereditary birth defects with CRISP is a good thing. Wanting to "improve" intelligence, endurance, etc. with CRISPR is an entirely different thing all together.

Let's correct problem we have with technology before we try to reinvent the wheel.

The homo sapiens species has way too many flaws
>Acting on emotions
>Too large a difference in IQs
>Sexual reproduction
>Sex as a tool to control the masses
>Prone to diseases of all kinds(brain-eating amoeba, cancer, HIV, ebola, genetic disorders, etc.)
>Dies from age
>Easily manipulated
>Feels pain
>Degeneracy
These flaws can be destroyed through genetic engineering or genetic synthesis of a new species/genome

>insert bear genes into myself
>disks for growth may open up again
>can become taller and huger again
>use proper nutrition to become a space marine.

When can I become a self replicating spaceship and colonize the stars for my human creators OP?

correcting defects is equivalent to enhancement. You are choosing where the bar is in each case and reaching it.

It's natural for any life to expand. We will fulfill the biological imperative of the simplest bacteria and set our sights on the stars. Just have to not face extinction or stagnation.

Not gonna lie, transhumanism is appealing for its aspect of immortality, selfish or not. Maybe alot of you don't want to live forever but you must admit life as it is, is waaaaay too short.

Of course. The thing is it's larger than individual drives. It's a continuation of the same evolutionary pattern that goes back since life began.