Transgender day of remembrance

On this day we remember that being a tranny is the most elaborate game of pretend.

Should trannies be as much of a political issue as they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5029561/transgender-murders-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

today I am an african american hitler helicopter in solidarity

I actually like this. It sounds like they're all dead, and we are remembering the victory of their passing.

as a man I now wear panties with a lacy waistband as an ace-in-the-hole for potential conflicts with trannies and HR.

Well, yes thhey should, but the debate should be about whether or not they should be locked up in asylums for research on the human brain. I mean, something must be terribly wrong

What?
Are you saying it's ok to beat the shit outta trannys if you're wearing girls underwear?

so brave

Today I commemorate that as a gay man, I think trannies need to be put in camps

No. They belong on Sup Forums and that's it. I'm tired of seeing threads about them here

just how many trannies are being killed in the US?

Solid defensive strategy.
Also, everyone make sure to do your reading on the subject.

time.com/5029561/transgender-murders-2017/
>The Human Rights Campaign provided a statistical breakdown of the 102 killings since January 2013. It said that 88 of the victims were transgender women, and that nearly all of them were black or Hispanic.

Hmmm... sounds like the problem is largely non-white as per usual. Also, only 25 murders this year, pretty insignificant it seems.

Nobody bring up the 45% suicide rate though, that's a hate fact.

>On this day we remember that being a tranny is the most elaborate game of pretend.

On this day, we remember some dead trannies because they pretended to be the sex they weren’t, and some people really took offense at being lied to.

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Trannies are proof that the liberal is delusional and entreats others to be delusional in order to support his beliefs.

Can't be 1 in 100,000 tranys in the population. May as well worship midgets probably more of them.

nevermind, its just nogs killing nogs again

I think the proper management of the mentally ill is a very import topic for todays politics.

I can't understand the idea of nigger trannies. Even their biological women can't pass as women.

>me too
>implying someone would sexually assault that wildebeest

Might avoid hate crime charges :^)

Yeah but it's kinda sexy when your gf puts on my shirt after I fuck her brains out.

>Not enough

Estimates of how many trannies there are range from 700,000-1,400,000. So if we assume the low end, that's 1/28,000, with the 25 murders this year.

It really seems like a non issue.

This.

Also seems like nobody is capable of considering the notion that just because a tranny is killed, doesn't necessarily mean it was because they were a tranny.

This sheboon is the creator of the #metoo campaign. Of course, in her case it has to be a case of wishful thinking.

#metoo

Honestly I say we just leave them to perma-genderbend cosplaying and go about our business

To be honest, I'd have no problems with trannies if at the end of the day they just admitted it's all an act. It takes skill to be able to pull off looking like the opposite gender and the few who manage to do it convincingly should be applauded for their talent.
However, those who think they actually ARE the other gender are clearly mentally ill and should seek professional help.

I find that to be a pretty even handed view, though I don't know if I'd say they should be applauded. It might sound mean to people, but it really is just a game of pretend.
If at some point in the future you can literally change your chromosomes, then there might be a new discussion to have. But the way something appears doesn't dictate the reality of what it is.

Absolutely not, I'm still trying to ascertain how on Earth they become one.

They can't admit that it's an act because the person they're trying to convince the most is themselves. Everyone else is a prop in meant to aid and abet that end and anyone who doesn't is an obstacle against their meeting that end. That's why they so violently want to destroy those obstacles.

Its the perfect loophole

I'm tired of arguing with this "movement." It thrives on attention, positive or negative, and we need to let it die out again into small fetish circles.

Not that I would advocate this but if 4chins really wanted to have some fun with this they'd spam pictures of dicks on graves with creative hashtags just to fuck with em'

So many dead trannys.
It's almost like it's a mental disorder?