This is a harpy

> This is a harpy.
What do?

Use it as a comfy pillow.

> Not using her as a futon.

Put a bag over her head to shut her up.

I throw her in with the princess.

I only care about her body, but I'll pretend to hear her out.

>only got to keep her wings because the princess was afraid the feathers would get everywhere

Why is she such a psychopath? It's not even because she was kidnapped

Build a wall

I love the forehead devils. Area Boss Priest and the Scissor Devil are great too.

oh nice
a sleep princess thread

Fuck, her equipment is making me want to play MonHunGen.

Why are they called forehead devils anyways? Is it some pun that got lost in translation?

They aren't human and will be resurrected anyways. Except for that one transforming guy she permanently petrified into a child's toy.

It's an intentional pun, I think the translator explained on this. It's like, if you read it wrong, it becomes teddybear devil, but it's supposed to be read as forehead. Remember how their foreheads go black when they get serious?

Oh, I googled it.

Gaku = Forehead
Kuma = Bear

Just a simple word pun, like a Pokemon, I guess.

Reminder that these things are actually high tier enemies.

But it's でびあくま. Where does he get forehead from?

Huh. Is it? Hell if I know.

Was there kanji, or was it all written like that from the start? If the latter, I have no idea.

Nope. The japs do have some really out there idioms but I've never heard of any that'd sound like this.

I look forward to seeing if Princess butchering monster girls makes her less likable.

Now that I think about it, I don't remember her killing anything with a human face yet.

She hasn't directly killed anyone with a human face, but she's done some indirect killings. She mostly directly kills material type monsters.

When she was drunk, didn't she drown the priest in a sack of liquid (water bed)? Is that indirect?

What did he mean by this?

Predict the next monster girl.