Okay, so... Today in discussion bf brings up "La Raza" and I'm all "What...

Okay, so... Today in discussion bf brings up "La Raza" and I'm all "What?" because for whatever reason i mistranslated it as something french, but that's another failure for another thread. ANYWAY, he says I should look it up. The context of our conversation was various supremacy groups and the "question of the day" was "why does it get overlooked?".

Problem is that I don't know shit about la raza. (And a precursory google image search makes me think its music related? Like, i see gang pictures with guns and those text ribbons like in tattoos. ????) I don't trust wikipedia. I'll try to keep up with responses, so if someone could redpill me on this, I'd be real tickled.

>this is are land

"this are is land!"
ESL

>ARE

I suppose we are going to be safe if it requires filling out forms properly to take over CA.

>are
kek
Also, what is the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
We (The badass United States of America) beat Mexican ass all the way down to the capitol of beanland, Mexico City. From the kindness of our hearts we gave you half of your country back. You Mexicans are lucky, we could have burned your country down right to the beaches.
You want your mythical Aztlan? Come and claim it, I dare you.

So, googling tells me that Aztlan is some sort of Aztec thing? But it's basically an atlantis sort of thing. And it's basically a parallel to the whole "hey we should get this holy/ancestral land" thing that is going on in the middle east? but with significantly smaller interest. Is this right?

its just how some mexicans talk about themselves not any scary thing which is why you cant find anything
shut up casper, we wuz californios n shit

hello I'm apart of La Raza your bf seems like he doesn't appreciate you, maybe you should come with me, a great representative of La Raza

also La Raza means the race

haha. thanks for the offer, but no.

Tits or gtfo
Gays not welcome

La ratas. Fucking rats is all these revolutionary taco pushers are.

La Raza can eat shit and die.

That is the gist of it. Mexicans got btfo ouf their land, so now suddenly Aztlan appears in their vocabulary and they start in with "muh rightful clay" argument.
Land claims made upon the Mexicans and the indians by the U.S. occurred during a point in history where "right of conquest" still existed. And god damn if every thanksgiving we don't see or hear some idiot crying about how the "Evil United States took our land and killed everyone, abloo! abloo!"
1) We had the guns, the numbers and the intelligence to conquer, so we did.
2) If either peoples had any of those things, they would have done the very same thing to us.
Happy Thanksgiving.

i found a cute one for ya. i'm not sure how this is relevant to the conversation though.

I see. So its actually a pretty simple thing then. Thank you.

>ARE

>be me
>go to local junk yard pull-a-part
>looking for a part for my truck
>need to bust a leak
>see portable toilet
>approach
>fuckin reeks
>see mountain of shit in the toilet
>piss with door open
>notice on wall
>graffiti
>gang tags
>think "man, these beaners are so proud of their gang that they write it on shit filled portable toilet walls...
>see something some white person wrote
>GO BACK TO MEXICO
>directly under it a beaner replied
>REMEMBER THE 'ALIMO'
>...
>...ffs

my grandparents (dreamers) on both of my sides love thanksgiving

out here in the burbs you can Americanized mexis

where do you live sweetie

>she want dat hacendado dick

La Raza is primarily university student organizations, and it's definitely a supremacist group. It literally means the race, which refers to mestizos and those native to la frontera conquered by the US. They have connections to politicans and judges, and other advocacy groups.

Liberals will deny they are a supremacist group but it's fucking obvious if you look at their history. They're minorities so they don't get labeled a hate group, and the university protection helps.

The killed everyone gets me. I live in NM, and the Pueblos wound up being better off under US rule than under Mexican. The Apaches and Navajos, probably not so much, but they made their living off of raiding other people, including the Pueblos. The US Army put a hard stop to that.

There are also Spanish families here who have been here since this was Spanish clay. Land grants under the Spanish and Mexican governments were respected when the US took over.

In the end, I've seen La Raza shits chimping out in the streets of my hometown. Fuck them. Mexico didn't build any of the modern infrastructure here, but they want it.

Oh. College Kids. Yeah that explains a lot. Thank you!

top el keko

>this is are land

WOW THAT PERSON LOOKS LIKE FEELS GUY. That's amazing where did you find that!?

Reddit has ruined this site. Fuck everyone replying to this thread

Sup Forums

You need to lurk more.

Soon as California pays off its debt.
Feel free to leave.

probably, sorry!

Muh Aztlan fags need to be rounded up and shot.

We won. Hell, we even paid them for the land.

I'll drink to that later tonight. I've gotta go to Tractor Supply first. I'll start pricing wood chippers.

Low iq gangsters that believe "Aztlan" (Mejica atlantis) was located on california and thus, belongs to modern day mexican borders
Trash for chicanos lacking a proper identity

Do you think a lot of people would feel better and be more stable if they built an identity based on family roots and traditions as opposed to some of these other concepts like entitlement to land and other resources?

i unironically support la raza, let the natives take back this corrupt country, send us to europe, send others to africa, and the rest to asia

i unironically hope you gets gassed mestizo

They're pretty much the Mexican KKK

Bunch of Mexicans and central americans gangs who wewuz as aztecs and they hate USA or whites in general cause muh opeession

Naturally
Both are something migrants tend to lack, due to their self imposed (cultural) separateness and aversion to assimilation on the host culture

Just biology in the end

>this is are $1.1 trillion debt, plz send water

La Raza is literally a Mexican supremacist group