Tell me with a straight face russians aren't subhuman

Tell me with a straight face russians aren't subhuman.

Russians aren't subhuman
Your standard for "human" is just inflated

they have the best squats

They are humans.

Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin (Russian: Ю́pий Aлeкcéeвич Гaгápин, 9 March 1934 – 27 March 1968) was a Soviet pilot and cosmonaut. He was the first human to journey into outer space, when his Vostok spacecraft completed an orbit of the Earth on 12 April 1961.

All Slavs are subhuman, and out of all the Slavs Russians are definitely the least subhuman.

We have those types of animals here too, it's the result of underclass inbreeding.

I can't

It's again this German turkroach with his slide thread.

He looks pretty human to me, op is probably some german cuck housing a muslim terrorist or something.

Russians aren't subhuman

I'm assblasted, how do I ever recover now??

Russians aren't subhuman nor are Asians or other Europeans

Slavic Western Russians are white and pretty solid racially. That’s about it, the rest is trash

Communism did this.

baby dont hurt me

>t.

Of course they aren't. Word "subhuman" implies that they are at least partly human.

doesn't matter still higher iq then a nigga

Why would I lie to you?

they are not

For real now, Russians are such an odd brand of people

On one hand it's a country that produced maybe the best classical music artists, as well as artists in general. Also a lot of great scientists and innovations.

On the other hand, a lot of their society is and always was Africa-tier.

It's honestly really, really weird.

Anyway, I love Russia and I've applied for studies there. They aren't subhumans, at least the people that I've met in the bigger cities (Moscow mostly, but also St Petersburg). Guys dress like shit and look scary but are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Girls are hot and really nice, maybe because I'm a relatively good looking foreigner idk, but I had good experiences.

If anything, Russians are superhuman.
Just think of everything they've endured and continue to endure on a daily basis. They're a very strong and hardened people.

That's a Russian woman.
KYS

>1 post by this ID