Monster Musume

Shh, it's spider time

Not a great way to start a general dude.

Inb4 the Shitposting Squadâ„¢ arrives

This isn't a general

I really hope after the convention Crab goes back to actual daily life shit. We don't need more characters, we need more story about the main cast (especially Lala, who has had very little focus)

Okay as a regular poster in MonMusu threads
Fuck off! You're making shit worse than it already is

So Rachnera is confirmed to be the villain of this arc, right?
Or at least the sidekick of the villain of this arc, right?
They've certainly been playing at that for the past few chapters now.

Its time to fuck off.

Lala was the most recent one to get focus(then it was Miia, Cerea, and next month/year will be year of the cock, so right up Papi's alley).

>We don't need more characters
I disagree. We could use 6 more Darlings, so we could stop having to believe that Kurusu is a eunuch, for only a eunuch could live with that many hot women that want sex and manage to keep his dick dry.

There's still room for error on that part. At least until we find out what this Broker is actually up to.

No, I don't even think she knows the broker, since she entered japan by the regular channels

Like others have said, his strength is in character design, not story. Hopefully the convention will burn him out on the design aspect.

Her past has got to be shadier than we've seen so far, for her to be so cynical.

Well technically there are six other Darlings. In the original Every Day Life series.

>Papi gets kidnapped by vampire
>Papi gets held hostage by vampire and Rachnera to do whatever they want

That's probably not gonna happen. Knowing Okayado's "just kidding!" style of cliffhanging, vampire girl is probably just going to drop off Papi and return her to Darling saying how sorry she is.

I'm still not sold on Kiira's design. Secrets page shows he gave her a secondary ass just for the bee stinger so he could draw her a regular ass. Which looks flat as hell.

I dunno. Assuming it's her first exposure to humans in general, what we know so far seems to be enough...at least if she's mentally weaker than she seems to be.

>image.jpg

The autistic phone poster isn't the problem. It's the people that can't take a hint and absolutely must keep posting in these threads instead of letting them die.

It's like when autist kun was here.

>Secondary ass

Wait, what? It just looked like her stinger was sticking out her lower back.

I'm not too keen on the position of her arse dagger, but I think her design is fine.

Could it be we're finally getting a papi chapter? It would be even better if suu wasn't involved in it, nothing against her but I want to see some papi on her own