Is there a reason one of the most outspoken man in politics ever...

Is there a reason one of the most outspoken man in politics ever, talks about cutting down spending abroad and names Japan, Germany, Korea and others but does not even TOUCH Israel, giving billions away for nothing in return.

Really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/Terrorism/Palestinian/Pages/Wave-of-terror-October-2015.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's a Jew

It's a game of presidents and he's the king

His daughters a jew.

He gave his daughter away to a loathsome jew with a smile.

America failed because they couldn't solve their JEWISH PROBLEM.

>nothing in return
America still exists. This is what he gets in return.

The United States is an Israeli satellite state at this point, the Jews managed to tame the Anglo Protestants like a fucking dog. 2/3rds of American congress is controlled by AIPAC. I believe Trump has good intentions but nobody can get shit done in the United States without bowing down to Zionist masters.

You saying the kikes will go Samson on California if U.S. cuts funding ?

Japan will pay.

Germany is a cheap bitch who needs to be sold on the free market to Russia.

and him and his cronies are really pushing for net neutrality to end this December and for there to be no way itll come back. Good job Sup Forums. the FCC will now be able to control and regulate the internet abroad as well as nation wide of course all thanks to making american great again. If there is a hell you fuckers deserve to burn in it.

Remember a few months ago when shills were saying we are Israel's puppet for pulling out of UNESCO?

The kikes never pulled out.

Well he cut funding for the holocaust museum so I give him credit for that

Jew here, my mom actually said something along the lines of, "Trump is more jewish than Sanders, he's got jewish grandkids and Sanders doesn't".

What level Jew are you

United Slaves of Israel just pathetic, so eager to please those kikes. Literally "notice me Senpai" tier

WE KNOW HE'S A KIKE WE HAD NO OTHER FUCKING CHOICE YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

He wants to live!

As for Israel, he's playing it safe, literally nothing has changed vis-a-vis the US-Israel relationship. No recognition of Jerusalem as the capital, more dead-end peace negotiations, more slightly muted US condemnation of settlements, etc, etc. Obama did one thing against Israel, and that was in his last days he refused to veto an anti-Israel resolution at the UN.

Israel is the containment country. It's 'unethical' to expel Jews if they don't have anywhere to go.

You don't have many options when running a country with so many Jews in it. By siding with the Zionist Jewry he automatically counters the internationalist Jewry. This is what our Polish government does as well.

Pretty low-tier, don't look jewish at all, have zero jewish friends (all white christians), but I do strongly identify as a jew.

Maybe because Israel isn't an enemy and maybe is our greatest ally?

>He doesn't know Jews play both sides

Poland has been cucking hard on Israel lately, what's happened ? I thought catholics were redpilled on the JQ. Also Israel is not your friend, they only look out for their own interests and would use Europeans and Americans to fight their wars in the Middle East to forward their Talmudic Greater israel project.

I spent a year in Israel though (worked as a motorcycle mechanic for a cool Moroccan jewish guy), so I've got lots of love for the place.

Till their cash flow runs out maybe.

It's called being smart. Poland thinks it can use Israel to boost it's relationship with the US. In any case, Poland isn't taking in refugees, which in the current environment, is the only thing that matters. White South Africa also used Israel to acquire nukes, before it's government cucked out and surrendered to the kaffirs.

We're aware of the problem but there really isn't anything anyone can do. I'm not saying that Israel is our greatest ally. I'm saying that it's an ugly necessity to side with them. To survive for victory.

>I believe Trump has good intentions
>(((believe)))

I think I've found your problem...

Correct. Their national motto is NEVER AGAIN.

Plus he doesn't want to get JFK'd

Thanks Hans, you caused this, you should have won the war.

With allies like this, who needs enemies

lollllll

We tried at least. If it weren't for those (((Anglos))) and their commie allie we would have succeeded too

fuck Israel I hope Hamas blows them all to bits

Terror related deaths in Israel are now less common than they are in Europe. Hamas is boxed in and walled off. Destroying the family homes of terrorists certainly helps. Killing their [especially female] family members covertly would end terrorism flat, but Israel hasn't gotten there yet. If need be, it will.

At least partially, we pay Israel for two reasons (reasons I consider legitimate). First, to be a pain in the ass to the region. It ain't a one way street and Israel is beholden to the US and serves the US's regional interests.
Secondly, Israel also is being paid to not be too much of a pain in the ass to the region. We do not want them to start wars with Egypt and the Saudi, we sort of pay all of them to get along. While the AIPAC has a sinister amount of influence over the US congress, israel is a useful tool in its own right.
Now, the degree in reciprocity can and should be debated. Are we fighting wars for Israel? It's probably part of the agenda.
If the September 11th attacks were a false flag, was it Mossad (Israel) acting alone or with the CIA, or even with CIA assets in Saudi Arabia and the Taliban?
The point is, many here have myopic tunnel vision when it comes to all things Jew and Israel. One way or the other. But it's a very dense, complicated subject. If you are seriously interested, the history of Israel is short and there is plenty to read

Intel services has a cost retard.
Having an unsinkable aircraft carrier in the middle east you can operate from at will, has a cost.

Not everything in life is actual gibs, you pleb tier nu-german.

If we wanted to, they would gladly pay more for what we provide.

He also didnt mention Egypt, which gets almost as much as we do, how come ?

God damn european soyboy weaklings, your'e all so beta is absurd.

Lies.

>Twenty five months of terror – 13 September 2015 to the present

>In 2016, 12 vehicular ramming attacks and 100 stabbing attacks were thwarted by security forces.

>Since 13 September 2015, 59 people have been killed in terrorist attacks and 827 people (including uninvolved Palestinians) injured.
There have been 186 stabbing attacks and 132 attempted stabbings; 163 shootings; 60 vehicular (ramming) attacks; and one vehicular (bus) bombing.

mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/Terrorism/Palestinian/Pages/Wave-of-terror-October-2015.aspx

That's remarkable for a land of about 8.5 million people.

>not everything in life is actual gibs, you pleb tier nu-israelite

It is for you Mr. Sympathy vampire kike.

All of those points would be true for Korea and Germany as well but Trump explicitely names them. Are you denying that Trump is a very good goy? If anything you should be proud, it should be an accomplishment for you kikes that yet another U.S. president is a slave to the Zionists in typical Talmudic fashion

Korea and Germany are in stable regions that aren't sitting on top of a huge oil and mineral supply. Plus there are additional allies in their area (Japan and U.K. For instance).

>they would gladly pay more for what we provide.
What does Israel provide except for terrorism?

lol could you imagine the news media if he actually did call out (((them))). That's a one way ticket to the doghouse.

All they've been doing is dragging his good name through the mud. I thought Trump was supposed to be vengeful.

Julian Assange calls (((them))) out all the time and people still trust him. MSM is garbage anyway, if they are against you you are pretty much on the right path

Actually he is containing the US right now, the same politics they had towards China.
He is either a plant or a complete retard.

Israel gives the US Army Tech such as the Trophy system.

What does Egypt give the US in return?

I can't believe how the US maintains good relations with that hook-nosed land. They have refused to extradite a kike, Michael Kadar, who called in hundreds of bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers across the US. He even got paid to do it by the JCC's themselves so they would get more funding. That's a dirty secret the kikes are hiding from you right now.

>What does Egypt give the US in return?
Lack of false flag terrorism against US citizens.

>Germany is a cheap bitch who needs to be sold on the free market to Russia.
Please do this and get the fuck out of Europe. Thank you.

Didn't they admit they shot the American ship, how is it a false flag?

>Sup Forums is still angry about kikes receing US shekels and claim this is proof of kike conspiracy
What I would find more worrying is that Egypt and West Bank/Gaza get nearly the same amount of money while offering absolutely nothing in return (Israel atleast develops some tech)

And that is not even mentioning fucking Afghanistan that gets twice as much as kikeland does.

>Didn't they admit
50 years later when everyone else pretty much figured it out already and after they had done a more recent false flag.

Read a book faggot, the kikes tried to blame it on Egypt.

I very much look forward to supporting Israel one second after Bee Boo (OH I THINK IT IS VERY GOOD!) Netanyahu is removed from power

You have no idea what you're talking about. FCC control is "net neutrality "