Someone get me out of this hell hole

I know that if I leave this country I will be an elderly by the time I do it. fuck my ancestors for bringing me here. I want out

How's life in South Africa? all good down there?

Do you even have enough money to get out of your hellhole and to star a new life somewhere else begin with?

Come home mate.

Sorry about the Boer war and all that, you're welcome in the UK though

it's horrible beyond belief, and it's getting worse by the day

europe is full, go back

my parents never bothered with ancestral ids and all that, so I'm kind of stuck here

tell us some nice stories please.

shit mate It's not like I have a chance anyways

Hello, my naam is Astra Kruger, laat ons leave Suid Afrika saam

ok, to be honest, I've had good experiences most of the time, the crimes I've experienced personally have been from desperation so I can forgive them. it's more the fact that I'm held back from so many opportunities that I could get overseas, and being a minority in this place

are you a chick I'll bring you here lmaooo

are you white? if so, come to argentina.

I'll let you know if I'm a chick or not once I arrive, agreed?

ugh, might as well move to cape town

I really do wish I could help you brother, I just don't know how. I have no money, and no where for you to stay. I can put word out to some Churches around here, but even they are strapped for cash, and I don't know if there is an avenue for me to help. I know this site will probably lambaste me for saying this, but my heart breaks for you and yours.

lol stay in ur shitty continent then

south africa has no shortage of character, and I have many a story on the matter, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm on a sinking ship. nothing would please me more than to stay here under the assumption that things may change

I appreciate it, but I'm just venting. maybe someday I'll leave this place

Stay strong and stay safe. I don't know if it means anything to you, but all I have to offer you are prayers, and I will pray for you and yours.

>Shitty continent
>That flag
Kek

bitch please. our flag is fabulous

in hindsight, it's not that bad. it's more the future that scares me. but I'll be fine. I appreciate your prayers regardless

fuck off

Australia just legalized gay marriage.
Maybe you could strike a deal to financially spoil some neet Sup Forumsite there in exchange for citizenship.

sounds hot

in all seriousness though, I think maybe I've overreacted a bit. the problem (at least at the moment) is on my side. I'm having a bit of personal trouble and in all seriousness the place is great. sorry to waste your time