Vegas Shooting Was A Hoax. Nobody Shot

The famous Liveleak video that's supposed to be too graphic for normies.
>No wounds shown in this video
>No wounds shown in any other videos or photos.
Pic related: what they expect you to believe a 5.56×45mm does when it enters one side and exits the other.

liveleak.com/view?i=4ff_1507067186
Go to 1:15

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3eknCMmUF4
mileswmathis.com/lasveg.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RlGzftDggD4&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vidya not found kike

I distinctly remember seeing a guy with a bullethole on his head with a piece of brain hanging out and he was still breathing and foaming at the mouth.

Seemed pretty real.

real casualties but fake story

It says 'not found'?
We're both in America. I see it.
What exactly does the screen say when you go to this link?

>Brain hanging out
No brain hanging out and this guy is the mouth foamer.
In the vid they're saying a bullet entered the left temple and exited the right. No bullet hole.
Not even any blood under his head in OP pic

the power of autism continues to surprise me

my uncle died there

I don't know about no one being killed, but it absolutely was a government op.

Was he whoever they are saying was Paddock?

oh yea? then why is my grampa dead huh?

My friends neighbor is dead.

cunt

>not even any blood under his head
>1:41

Everybody alreadt knew that, retard

My aunt died there you dindu fart whiffer.

My neighbor was there. She came back from Vegas all fucked up.

Pretty sure it happened, OP.

fuck off you glow in the dark nigger. We know it was real and that there was more than 1 type of firearm being used- forgot that bit in your opening line so you're proving nothing.

looks pretty fucking real to me.

t. former army medic

>It's a "Conspiracy theorist goes through blurry footage and wildly speculates based on on their own incorrect assumptions" episode

No deaths happened hoaxers are some of the most retarded fucking trash that exists, on par with flat earthers. You niggers are so fucking stupid it genuinely blows my mind. Yes, you accept that the govt could orchestrate a false flag, which is sensible and based on precedent, but then somehow you find it utterly impossible to believe that the govt would dare actually kill people or organize to have them killed just to fulfill its goals. What, do you think its beyond them in ability? Obviously not. What then, is it an ethical issue? Seriously, do you faggots even think this shit through before you let your malformed "thoughts" spew out into the world? Orchestrating a massive fake massacre with crisis actors or dummies or whatever other utterly retarded idea you can come up with is infinitely more difficult to plan and execute than just having a govt sanctioned psychopath, whether it be an operative of some kind or just someone they MKUltra'd into doing it, actually go out and kill a bunch of people and then be conveniently disposed of and/or replaced with a scapegoat. I swear to fucking god you stupid mongs piss me off.

They had the blood placed better on the crisis actor dead girl.
My OP photo would have blood and half the head would be missing if he were hit by what they're claiming he was hit by.

Produce photos or video of an actual wound.

My cousin's kid attended Vegas Shooting Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened

Let's see the wounds, shills.
>Calling video blurry while OP photo clearly shows there no head wound.

>Looks real
You didn't see a wound.
You can't show me a wound.

I'm sure a lot of people running away thought it was real.

>posts video
>makes claims
>demonstrably false
>NUH UH PROVE IT

I know someone from my city who actually died you fucking tin foil hick.

Most gunshots do not create anime style geysers of blood dude.

You didn't show anything to be false
You just misunderstood. In OP photo there is wound, no blood on his head
No blood on the ground under his head (STILL TALKING ABOUT THAT PHOTO).

We agree they had blood dumped on the ground.

So many anons know people that died. You're shills. You best make fake claims one per thread. This isn't the holohoax.

You know someone that died or was wounded then show their wound.

Just because some retard bystander claimed she was shot in the head, doesn't me she was. Furthermore gunshot wounds are usually not visually evident unless the victim is naked. Just go on liveleak and watch any video where someone gets shot. You won't see anything of note most of the time. You also conveniently ignored everything else I said you braindead subhuman.

Is there something wrong with your monitor?
You're looking at OP photo and telling me this is someone who was shot in the side of the head with an AR-15?

My cousin went to Sandy Hook you utter fucking inbred cunt sniffer

Sorry OP, but everyone I spoke with at Sonny Melton's funeral thought it was real. I tried to get close enough to the body to take a pic for you. I was even going to grab his state ID, a newspaper, my state ID, and take a selfie with his wounds and his face all in the pic but my battery died. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

lol

You're actually retarded if you think the blood is going to flow UP AND OUT of his skull to be present in the OP pic. Naturally, blood, like all liquids, flow downwards. The blood, along with pieces of tissue, are on the side of his head that's actually been facing the pavement.

Not interested in your appeal to emotions

There's not even video of people getting mowed down.
I think I've established nobody can produce a video or photo of an actual wound from that night.
>The JFK assasination somehow had a better documenting of killing even though everyone has smartphones.
We agree there is something that looks like blood on the ground.

Any of the 600 sum survivors post any selfies of their injuries?

What is inside the skull user?

*let's have some selfies of some stitched up wounds

You sound defeated

My skull is fully in tact
But I guess that means you think it's been shot with an AR-15

Fake story. Real casualties. How could FBI know it was in no way related to ISIS the first day it habbened?

They're fucking lying to the masses. If you doubt that you're a fucking globalist.

Just like Boston and Sandy Hook, modern false flags have no bodies.

It's not an appeal to emotion. I grew up 30 minutes from this guy and know his family well. I only met him once so that means I have zero emotion involved. There is no way to prove I was at his funeral but I was and you're just retarded for thinking it was fake. That's it! Simple explanation.
>pic related is just one of our mutual FB friends.

>inb4 goal posts are moved

Answer the question user. What is inside the skull?

So it's all fake then? all the concert antendees were in on it?

I suspect the OP video with the fake blood on the ground wasn't filmed that night. Maybe someone can prove or disprove.

It could have been filmed at 4am some other night with 40 or 50 people.

I lived half an hour from Sandy Hook when that non happening happened. I was in a Starbucks and an EMT worker said he knew someone that knew someone that lost a child.
These people are in deep intelligence services. They don't mind lying to people they define as outside the circle.
They have the means to relocate and switch identities, fake death certs, etc.
At Sandy Hook they claimed younger versions of their children died in most cases.

Brains. Would you like to be more specific?

i personally know someone shot you schizofrenic fucknoids

They just ran.
I'm sure a few of the cops and concert workers had to be spooks. Like at Sandy Hook.

I asked for gore the morning it happened.
Waited. Still haven't gotten any. OR like I said, not even people getting mowed down.

>They just ran
Why?

yeah that class of 6 year olds was real deep in intelligence services.

YOU ARE HELLA DUMB

Can he post a photo of injuries with timestamp and the post number written in the photo?
(150239570)

OP is a shill faggot had friends in Vegas it was real you stupid fuck

I mean, a college buddy of mine had a cousin get shot. Think she's still in a coma.

I assume tomorrow there will be an article on salon or equilivent 'Sup Forums thinks las vegas shooting is a hoax and no one died'

The sound of machine gun fire.
Though I still haven seen any video of flashes from the alleged room.

They would have had spooks in the audience yelling about shooting too.

Somehow 20 cia niggers in this comment section knew people who died in Vegas? Fuck you all. It's so obvious nobody died.

Being written right now.

>The sound of machine gun fire
So they are being shot at?

can confirm!

Gofundme guy had this posted OP your making yourself look stupid usually pol posters are educated go outside and get some fresh air.

No, they are not being shot at. They are playing fake audio from the loud speakers. They chose this specific event location because they could use the audio equipment of the country music event to fake the gunfire.

>They are playing fake audio from the loud speakers
Is that so? do you have any evidence of this?

Lol dude you've got to use better stuff than that.

Never thought I'd see an entire thread full of shills arguing on behalf of the real story. And you faggots think you're so redpilled.

I have seen one video of a bullet hitting the ground. In a video PJW featured. But it def wasn't from a machine gun. A strange one off shot I mean.

They were blanks maybe. Maybe shot from the room. Maybe not.

welcome to the inbred retard thread, can I take your order?

What gofundme guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=n3eknCMmUF4
did they place speakers at mandalay bay as well then?

If you want to know the truth, faggot, both the alleged shooter and his brother are the same people. They literally just deleted his eyebrows and performed a little photoshop editing on the existing photos of himself, and claimed it his brother. If you look up on every single Social Security index website, you will not find a man named Stephen Paddock at his age. Check any of the government websites yourself, faggot.

I love how I'm so desensitized that it took me a few seconds to realize I wasn't phased by the corpse.

What does that have to do with trying to convince me that people couldn't tell the difference between real gun shots and those played though the speakers right in front of them.

reverse image search you lazy fuck. Just let this thread slide OP is obvious troll
gofundme com/y27dd-las-vegas-shooting-victim

>thinking the CIA gives a shit about civilian casualties

No elaborate staging, minimal loose ends. No reason to fake it

It was a MKULTRA mass hypnosis psyop perpetuated by shapeshifting lizard jews who hate America and want to take away the populations guns which allows them total control. After that they will divert the whole industry in to turning everyone in to a -1% mutt mongrel and use them as slaves to build a huge golem to fight Xenu and Yakub on Mars.

Did your niece die at Sandy Hook too? kys

Vegas shooting hoax explained: mileswmathis.com/lasveg.pdf

A terrorist attack organized by someone of a higher power than just the shooter? Gee, why am I not surprised?

Wow you are about 1mo behind on current vegas investigation. Saidi Arebian natinal in trapican targeted for assasination. Saudi assasin attempting to buy weapons from "lone gunman". Spooked and deal went south turned guns out of the window and open fire. 7 shooters identified including one from helicopter with inactive transponder for 5min during shooting. Before and after transmitted as 757. Investigation is ongoing at this time but it might be connected to Saudi Arebian Purge that happens few weeks ago there was active shooter drill going on perhaps to forment "conspiracy theory" to throw investigation off track.

prove it

You realize 5.56 is about as deadly as .22 if it doesn't tumble right? At that distance there'd be a considerable amount of velocity lost and not every hit would result in exploding heads and blood everywhere.

monitoring

I see. It wasn't beneath the Sandy Hook hoaxers to raise money.
Doesn't look like the same person would have this hairy belly and know hair on his legs.
I want a time stamped photo from one of the 20 posters in here who say they know someone
Of any video of gore from the night or people getting mowed.

>PR shill who ran the SoyBoy meme to try to steer Sup Forums back to polite society of sheep upset at independent thought

>I was going to make evidence but didn't charge my battery oh well guess you'll just have to take my word for it xDDDDDDDD
>No one else at the funeral took any pictures even though taking pictures of the group/groups is typical at funerals, guess you'll just have to take my word for it xDDDDDDD
>here's a vague Facebook post from nobody which is just sharing the fact that there is a vigil, no visible connection to it whatsoever, this is perfect evidence xDDDDDDDDDD
You don't actually think anyone here is stupid enough to believe that shit, right? In order for us to believe you we'd literally have to dox the person whose post you shared by looking through people connected to the deceased and find someone whose avatar fits what little you left showing, has a birthday the week of Oct 9, and has a connection to someone with a name ending in what appears to be yz or gz. It would be even easier if we just went to The Flow Depot, found that post from Oct 9, and found them from that list.
So either you're full of shit, or you're telling the truth and you doxxed one of your friends to a website full of tinfoiler trolls. Congratulations.

You are woke my friend!

But not about the white part, although does relate to the British Isles.

What do you know about Queen Scota and King Tut and their connection to Trump and the Holy Grail?

Sorry, it's a little more lead than a 22 and even then wounds wouldn't be invisible and you wouldn't get nearly 700 people hit with no footage of a wound or footage of them getting mowed down.

In the video she says the bullet entered one side and exited the other

NEW EVIDENCE of SHOOTER LOCATION

youtube.com/watch?v=RlGzftDggD4&t=5s

A friend's friend died in Vegas. I also have another friend who was there who personally saw people get shot.

And sharks with lazers on their heads took down the world trade center.
9/11 was the Saudis and not Jews at work.
Just like Jews don't want to take away the guns.

Cool story

Cool story, bro

I have a girlfriend in Canada. She was gonna come down but she's doing some modelling.

You obv missed the video posted after the vegas shooting.

>no evidence of anyone being shot or shooting or blood or guts or bullet holes in the ground etc etc
ok

Well I heard of a guy that knows somebody who says you don't have a link to this video.

She's his cousin and a friend of mine. I'm not going to give out her identity to some conspiracy-tards that would probably call to harass her. I don't expect you to believe it nor do I care. Just think, there's a chance that you might just be the mental deficient part of this equation.

Im all for false flag shit. But the idea that you could have thousands of regular people all say the same story of what happened in the crowd and still think no one was actually shot is retarded.

Guy at work had his brother in law get shot. Bullet went through his calf. Another one of my distant relatives died from a gunshot wound.

I dont doubt for a second this shit is much more fishy than the media is reporting, but I know for a fact that people were actually shot

You're retarded. There was a video that clearly shows victims that had bullet holes and blood.

I don't understand why someone would film this. He's carrying around a cellphone while checking to see if people are deceased or need help? Who would do this? Why would they do this? Is it an action type cam? If so, that's even more strange. None of this makes any sense. Why weren't the people running when they were under fire? Why is it so hard to pinpoint where rifle fire is coming from in such an open area? You would have almost instantly been able to pinpoint where the danger was coming from. Wt least the general area. They looked like a deer in the headlights. None of this shit computes.

Truth

Now that you're telling me about this video I believe it happened. I don't need you to post a link to the video. I trust you.

>>mental deficient

something like 12 people from my town where shot and one of them died