NIGGER

I FUCKING HATE YOU FAGGOTS SO GOD DAMNED MUCH

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LE 56% FACE AAAAAAAHHHH

I met the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen three years ago. We met through a friend and she is the kindest, most traditional, sweet, beautiful woman I have ever known. I wanted to make this woman my wife. She is half mexican and a quarter polisha and a quarter french. Brown hair, light brown skin, brown eyes, and simply gorgeous. Her birth certificate says Spanish, but she drinks a lot and it's evident in her face that she's mestizo.

I'm 1/4 Yugoslavian (potentially jewish), 1/4 Scotch, 1/4 German, and 1/4 Norwegian

WELL I FUCKING STARTED COMING HERE FOR WHATEVER REASON AND YOU Sup Forums FUCKERS FUCKING FUCKED WITH MY HEAD

ALL I SEE WHEN I LOOK AT HER IS LE FUCKING 56% FACE I HAVE BLUE EYES AND REDDISH-BROWN HAIR WHY DIDNT I FIND A SCOTTISH OR NORWEGIAN WOMAN LIKE MY GRANDPARENTS SAID ALL I SEE IS THE FUCKING LE 56% WHEN I LOOK AT HER NOW YOU FUCKING CRACKER FUCK NIGGER FUCKING NAZI FUCKS SHE DOESNT EVEN SPEAK SPANISH SHES FUCKING WHITE

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH IM A FUCKING NAZI. HOW DID YOU MAKE ME INTO A FUCKING NAZI

YOU FUCING NIGGER FICK FUCK FUGK FCE AAAAAAHH I WANTED TO MARRY THIS HOT LITTLE BEANER WOMAN AND NOW I LIE IN BED NEXT TO HER EVERY NIGHT DREAMING OF CALLING UP MY WHITE EXES YOUUUUUUUU FUUCKKKS

I WANT MY KIDS TO BE FUCKING WHIIIIIIIIITE I WANT A LARGE BIG CAOK CHAD ARYAN BULL TO KEK MY SHITHOLE ANUSS

You're going to deserve all the shit you're going to catch ITT you fucking sperg

>Dating non-whites
Le 56% face indeed
Also sage, not your personal blog faggot

Waah, I hate the look in the mirror

>half mexican
>most beautiful woman I'd ever seen

You already know what's coming.

YOURE A BUNCH OF INBRED FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOTS

GO DIE AMERICANS ARE FUCKING ATTRACTIVE AS FUCK THATS WHY WE HAVE HOLLYWOOD

YUOUROPEANS ARE PUSSIED GET RAPED BY MORE MONGORIANS AND RUSSIANS MY GREAT GRANPARENTS WERE SMART AND LIKE HOT BROWN ASS

I WANT A FUCKING WHITE GF SO MNUCH FUCK YOUUOUOUO

Your kids are gonna be white as fuck calm down

come home brown man

i cant tell if youre merely pretending to be retarded...

You should send her to go live in heaven with Jesus and all the 9-11 victims. That way you would be free to toot cocaine off hookers' asses.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

YOUR GENES ARE ABOUT TO BE BEANED

lol you are a turbo retard if you care about what other people think about your personal life on a shitty political board filled with buncha memes and tinfoil plus halftruths.

>tfw "I am all nations"

Um... You're also an idiot, apparently.

It's okay to be 56% white.

Stay safe kids, remember that even speaking to a mongrel is deleterious for racial hygiene, their american (ie non white) attitudes will percolate through your brain and leave you corrupted

>Yugoslavian
Just say the world "from Serbia". It is not a pariah state anymore cause CNN has learned to fuck the fuck off.

God damn it, OP you're the fucking reason why this meme still exist. You fucking niggermutt trash. The thing about the meme is that it is supposed to be so removed from reality, it's hilarious. The only people who might get offended by this are the people it would actually apply to.

Top kek

Mongroll

>we cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.

>this rant
>when he uses your OC for the picture

this is as good as it gets for a leaf, let me tell you

Holy fuck you are pathetic user

Rollin

You're an idiot.
>t. married to a Filipina nurse

That guy has the same boil beside the nose as Christian Bale. Inspiration?

>I'm 1/4 Yugoslavian (potentially jewish), 1/4 Scotch, 1/4 German, and 1/4 Norwegian
And a total failure.

>>t. married to a Filipina nurse

>letting forced Europoor memes get to your head

You're the only nigger here OP.

rollerino goblino

Roll

This. Anyone who is actually impacted by this meme is an absolute retard.

Does anyone have a trump mutt face?

>
>it's another European pretending to be American so he can start another Amerimutt hate thread for the tenth gorillion time

>Swedecuck
lol like you're any better.

2 posts, memeflag, reddit spacing, all caps, dumb inflammatory rhetoric with zero substance. Do you guys actually try to earn those sorosbux or is it just this low tier bull shit every day?

>aspie
>LARPing with nazi flag

kill yourself, famalama

>potentially jewish
kek

Its normal and natural to want to have white children, germany.

I lived in orlando. Now I'm sayin things like "...and shit" and shit.

The more you resist the meme, the more it sticks.

They're only going to say it more the more you complain about it. It's really just banter at the end of the day. Hell, if you're going to get upset then just save and repost it when someone memes you about it. Give them something to think about.

t. Blonde haired blue eyed fair skinned American who is going to get a meme reply for even bothering to post in this thread but probably won't read it becuase he has better things to do