FREE SPEECH BTFO

>Sarah Silverman: ‘There are jokes I made 15 years ago I would absolutely not make today’

>Sarah Silverman’s comedy has always aimed a laser into the dark corners of sexism, racism and religion. But now she’s using her wit to make sense of the huge issues facing America.

>theguardian.com/global/2017/nov/19/sarah-silverman-interview-jokes-i-made-15-years-ago-i-wouldnt-make-today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2PzaKhS5DxU
youtu.be/IVHQH4UPIFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jewish

She is just saying she would not make those jokes, she isn't saying other people cannot.

So?

Lots of comics are jewish, whats your point?

especially because what she refers to as 'Jokes' need to be 'funny'

Ugly cunt

Name one good jewish comic.
Name one good jew.

At least she's fighting for what she believes in.
How many of YOU can say that???

IT'S ALMOST AS IF PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING THEN WISDOM AND REALITY TAKES OVER

there's no way you can seriously believe that.

Free speech does not have an expiration date.
Carry on.

its a rough one to swallow user lemme know how it goes down

Jerry Seinfeld is the most prolific comedian of the modern era, dumb shit.

Mel Brooks

ok.
>Sarah silverman
>woody allen
>mel brooks
>adam sand------ never mind
>Larry david
>Jerry lewis
>Billy Crystal
>Joan Rivers
>Brothers Groucho/Carl Marx
>Rodney Dangerfield
>Seth Ro----- nevermind
>Gene Wilder

One good Jew
>Albert fucking einstien

mmm she looks like boxed milk

she is dumb to the same extent the anti trump propaganda and pro arch criminal hillary has rotted out her bong resin fermented brain.

He said "good", not "prolific".

>kike

don't care

good lord

Good one, you made me laugh. 10/10 trolling.
Maybe you could be a comedian?

I disagree

>‘There are jokes I made 15 years ago I would absolutely not make today’

Whats the bets of someone on the right saying this and getting a free pass?

how does one become a prolific comedian without being good?

am i supposed to really sit back and go "GOSH! well this one retard on the internet doesn't like him, maybe millions of people were WRONG to involuntarily laugh at this man over the decades!"

She refers to herself as white

>STOP PRAYING

I'm not giving them a page view.

Silverman is a horrid woman who genuinely hates the United States and about half the people in the country, specifically. However, she also has existed in a deep liberal echo chamber for her entire life. It seems that what she thinks she's doing now is positioning herself to be the political voice of that echo chamber. She doesn't realize, however, that the essence of humor is not to be political, it's to be funny. And she's just not.

her jokes were never funny though

he's utter garbage

There ya go

Hmmm I never thought of it that way but you're right. Everything thats popular is really good like One Direction, Dane Cook Transformers and The Big Bang Theory.

Is she just trying to attempt to cement some sort of legacy before she goes to the crypt?

>There are jokes I made 15 years ago I would absolutely not make today’
Because they bombed and nobody laughed

> huge issues facing America
Molehills made into mountains

her jokes make me un-laugh

I suspect she senses an economic opportunity and attempt at relevancy by otherising people she despises anyway and pandering to who she views as good because they agree with her. I mean, she's been on the D list for decades because she's just not a great entertainer. Probably only has what little fame she still possesses because of her judaism. She's looking to remake her career now.

But again, the big thing holding her back isn't even that she wants to be political now. It's that she is unfunny. Worse, the more she limits herself as to what jokes she can tell, the less funny she becomes. I mean, I watched her anti-patriotism video when it came out, and there wasn't a single joke in there. It was just mocking every symbol of traditional America she could think of, and not even doing that well. Portraying fat white men as goofy isn't even slapstick. It's just mean spirited snark.

But that's what she thinks passes for humor. Crude mockery at best, even a child would get bored with her. That is why she will never be successful beyond what Hebrew bootstrapping can do for her.

That's because they're un-jokes.

why do so many jewish women have bodies like a refrigerator with two fried eggs nailed to the door?

>It was just mocking every symbol of traditional America she could think of

I'm sure someone has explained this before and it isn't just pure coincidence. I think they were alive long before Sarah Silverman was even born, I can't think of their name thou-, oh wait I remember now. It was Hitler, Adolf Hitler explained it.

Lewis Black

youtu.be/2PzaKhS5DxU

Catering to the LCD IS theoretically comedy...

I hate it that Sup Forums is always right. It makes me so black pilled.

pic related is the only red pilled comedian working today.
>don't trust the Jews, my mother would say. he wears blue in the summer and will sue you.
>the Jew will strike you

Most comedians are Jewish because to be funny generally you need a higher IQ.

How has Einstein changed the world you live in today?
>muh experiments conducted solely in muh head

lurkmoore fageolet

I could have sworn that I filtered leaf flags

Angry parkinson's yelling man is not funny my friend.

I once heard a rumour somewhere on the internet, said 'jewish women tend to be less attractive '

>Sarah Silverman

How does an unfunny comedian become successful?

Silverman
Oh right

see post related friend

>>Sarah silverman
>comedy boils down to the cadence of a 14 year old and "no u!" punchlines
>>woody allen
not a real comedian
>>mel brooks
not a real comedian
>>Larry david
not a real comedian
>>Jerry lewis
not a real comedian
>>Billy Crystal
not only not a real comedian, every thing he touches is utter shit
>>Joan Rivers
meh
>>Brothers Groucho/Carl Marx
not real comedians
>>Rodney Dangerfield
shtick comedian
>>Gene Wilder
not a real comedian

go figure, the retard doesn't even know what a comedian is.

>implying women can make jokes

jews are funny because the entire world hated them for thousands of years and humor helps them escape that reality

>muh experiments conducted solely in muh head

Eddington wants a word with you.

youtu.be/IVHQH4UPIFs

Donald Trump

Revive Patrice O Neall

Her only good joke yet

Gottem

>Be Jewish, get curb stomped by RWDS.
>Make slightly offensive joke, get eviscerated by triggered leftists.

There is nowhere left to hide.

This.

it's more to do with Yiddish (historically) and their ratty culture lending itself more to comedy, i think. but as far as standup goes, wops utterly crush the Jews. Jews are better at writing and creating comedic film and literature, but in respect to spontaneous comedy, such as crowd work, or even just flat out talking casually, wops beat em every time.

user said name one GOOD jewish comic, none of these rats are funny, just a bunch of big mouth, self deprecating, degenerates.

How about Jeff Ross?
He's always hilarious

>But now she’s using her wit to make sense of the huge issues facing America.

Bahahahaha. Now THAT is a joke.

Sarah Silverman is a typical libtard with double standards. I do admit that she was funny 15 years ago. Now she's just a has been clown.

Her SJW bull shit isn't going to work. You can NEVER please a left winger. They are all scum and they should all be purged.

>FREE SPEECH BTFO

Fuck off to North Korea you commie piece of shit.

Jesus, this is how I know your opinion is shit. Go suck on Seinfeld dick by watching his reruns dumbfuck.

Do you really want Woody “if she bleeds, she’s for me” Allen on this list?

Give it up, people don't have their opinions changed here, that would only happen if they could be informed.
look at this pile of opinions
That whole list of people make their money doing that and your lazy ass is all crooked about it. kys.

>contesting that Jerry Seinfeld is the greatest
>lists examples nowhere near as popular as Jerry Seinfeld

try again maybe?

IT'S A NEW ERA GOY

Yeah, being a creepy pedo doesn't change the face that you make funny jokes. If people thought that way we would be conflicted about almost every great artist in history.

Ok, so what exactly made it change to be this way as opposed to 15 years ago? Cops were still killing blacks. LGBT were still fringes of the community.

Oh wait... social media.

Good jew.

And in 15 years there will be an even narrower view of what is acceptable, and the left is the one pushing their own puritanism.

lets end its career.
flush it down.

Wow looks like some people change for the better. Something Sup Forums might learn from

Two Jews are at the synagogue and one tells the other a joke: "So two gentiles meet, and asks the other one: "So, how is business?", the other responds: "Good, good!" "

That's a broad broad.

So was she wrong then to make those politically incorrect jokes or are we all wrong now for being so politically correct?

Vile Jewish cunt

Loli Silverman was hawt.

She gained weight for that role retards

OY VEY

I'd probably fuck her jew puss

amy schumer is my answer for both.

Seems legit