POWERFUL

POWERFUL

twitter.com/guardian/status/932657219115642881

They really are pushing this Holocaust thing.

Hitler sure did a shit job of genociding these kikes

He is crying cus he now has to say: muh 5.9 gorillion

Dude would have been liberated when he was 30. Why did he never get around to making a family?

Lol fuck... I didn't think this was a YLYL thread.

Oh boy time to school some miserable and maniacal bigots.

Anti-semitism is irrational. You talk of the Jews are these all powerful super men who rule and manipulate the world yet at the same time you look at them as sub human, animalistic and simply not worthy of living. That's the problem with anti-semetism, it's irrational.

Holocaust denial is also irrational, how can you possibly celebrate an event which you deny? Again, irrational.

The truth is your hate clouds logic. Sorry to break it to you.

They just really want us to carry it out.

you're saying I'm supposed to love them for this?

Fuck, doesn't have the same ring to it

nice

>flag
They're deceitful as fuck. That's why they're considered subhuman. The world would be a better place without them.

>retards here will for this bait

>Clever demons can't be clever because you think they're demons

Stupid and lazy.

I celebrate WANTING to make the Holocaust real.

I was first redpilled on the holocaust when the mail when I read a brit tabloid about how some 155 year old survivor escaped "transferring between death camps".

I was unable to suspend my disbelief from that point forward.

What about you guys?

thats got to be a great feeling for him, glad he got to find out while he was still alive

fuck all you retard nazi hicks

leafs are cancer

Fuck you Hick hater.

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad.

You see America became independent from Britain because they grew up, but Canada is intellectually disabled so that couldn't happen.

Apparently no medical or dietary product can guarantee long life like a good shower.

his death was fucked up

>Trump is stupid
>Trump won through a rigged system
Vs
>Jews are subhuman
>Jews won through a rigged system
Wow, I've never been schooled so hard
Wew lad

Everyone look at the leaf and laugh.

maybe white folx just aren't as good at inventing and owning markets as Jews. It's almost like while whites were fighting over stupid shit and refusing to charge interest due to their convictions, some people got a headstart

Damn those Germans sure were inept in their so-called holocaust of the dirty kikes.

I mean all these survivors left alive it's almost like there was no concerted effort to eradicate jews from the face of the earth

>some people
>what is nepotism
>what is open discrimination against caucasians

How can you deny that 4 million will killed at Aushowitz alone. Jail this man!

You forgot a verb Klaus

before ww2 there were only 0.75% of german population jews. must have been terrible people or highly influencal to cause so much suffering to germans...

this was mainly to find an easy scapegoat why german lost ww1 as german economy was in serious trouble and food lines were common jewish banskters were an easy target for poor german people

A fucking leaf

Your time is coming.

Nice filename, Straya
Lu "Gravedigger for the Ice Niggers" Su?

Lu "I'll be back for Quebec" Su

best comment

>before ww2 there were only 0.75% of german population jews. must have been terrible people or highly influencal to cause so much suffering to germans...

Both really. They pushed degeneracy and thanks to networking with their fellow Jews had access to hard currency when the German currency was in freefall so they kept increasing their stranglehold on the economy. They also controlled most of the media which kept pushing internationalism etc.

t. mental gymnastics

5.9 gorillion keks

>1 post by this ID
Every time.

Yeah man, I just totally figured that one out.

>a fucking leaf

if six millions died then WHY ARE THEY ALL STILL ALIVE?

JESUS CHRIST HOW MANY HALL OF COST SURVIVORS ARE THERE

Will they live long enough to see the next shoah?

>being secretive, manipulative and in-group-preferential is equal to being all powerful super men
totally irrational