Sup Forums getting paywalled soon thanks to this poo

>Sup Forums getting paywalled soon thanks to this poo

YOU DUMB NIGGERS TOLD ME ALL YEAR WE HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(eight)chan
en.wikipedia.org/wik(two)channel
forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2016/07/11/why-netflix-deal-matters-for-comcast/
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2016/07/11/why-netflix-deal-matters-for-comcast
youtube.com/watch?v=sZeONHK7Wa4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

paywalled? Sup Forums has been fucked for a while

go back

>trusting 4chins

Reminder that "Net Neutrality" has never been in full effect in this country yet we never see anything egregious done by the ISPs that wasn't resolved with the current powers of the FCC or FTC.

>shareblue and lefty shills will lose his job
oh no

Can you shills just shut the fuck up about net neutrality already? Nobody fucking cares. We already lost a bunch of our freedoms when ICANN transferred over its authority to the U.N. This let them shut down websites like the daily stormer.

If it gets so fucking bad, you can just use a VPN. They can't ban all VPNs. Also, you murfiats have anti-trust laws, so if they throttle your beloved netflix, you can just sue them.

Block me from Sup Forums and I'll take my shitposting to the streets and to college campuses across America

I'm armed with free speech, a megaphone as well as a bible - and I'm not afraid to use them.

Lol is evenyone in sweden this cucked?

This is the jews biggest fear. A bunch of kike hating 45%ers roaming the streets shouting out memes. Just go look at how crazy hwndu got that they had to have police standguard their whole shifts watching a group of pocs drawing swaztikas and naming the jews with Macintosh plus playing off some broken android and even getting a jew arrested for trying to bully some kid. Lol omg if this shit happened they would literally start the next civil war against all over a malaysian imageboard

>he trusted ((((Trump))))

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

>paying for Sup Forums
ill go back to readdit if i have to i guess. unless there will be a pol 2 but i doubt it will happen unless someone like trump himself pays for it

Lol thank god this is the only chan you know about. Please don't wait, you can go back now

yeah theres 2 and 8 chans too, you cant find them on google, blah blah blah. you're real cool with your secret clubs bro

>But muh gubernment and muh liberals and muh commies and muh free market and muh democrats and muh anything-anti trump is-wrong and muh Obama and muh Hillary.

Americans: Idiot population run by intelligent neo-landlord class.

>Block me from Sup Forums and I'll take my shitposting to the streets
Good luck.

No, but we have our fare share of retards.

Good. More free market!

Honestly if 4chins gets taken down I'm going to the streets. I live 40 minutes away from gay Francesco. Take my megaphone to Berkley.

just so i can cringe at you even more, i bet you didnt know there is a wikipedia article on how to get to every other chan. you can google "how to get to (eight)chan/(two)chan" and it works too. ur gay basically.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(eight)chan
>en.wikipedia.org/wik(two)channel

>still using google

Holy shit you are being serious rn with the whole ill go back to blebbit thing lol

what do you use? Since i never connect to the internet without my VPN on i dont see why it matters but im sure you will explain why and not just follow everyone else pretending like you hate me like a readdit hiveminder :^)

Good. Anything to keep worthless NEET fucks and niggers off the board.

If it goes down, ISP's can discriminate traffic by priority.
A lot of people keep talking about the web services themselves and their servers, but so can individual clients like you be affected by such. In other words, the kike that buys premium, regardless of bandwidth, can have his traffic at a higher priority than you and his data packets always travel first.
Now apply this to a city.

>Walk from one street to another without stepping on ied

Goodluck

Kys

duckduckgo is fairly good. bing is "okay".

the argumentative skills i expected. thanks for your contribution

Hahahaha eat shit seppo cunts

duck duck go's point is so google cant track you. on a VPN they cant track me anyways so what would be the point? I just need good searches if i have a VPN

>no more ameriburgers to call me a leaf

No, the women are pretty manly.

>Le 56% face

Still at it, it's going to be funny to see your salt when nothing happens.

This.

Ok fuck off fag. Third thread already. Kike shit. Fuck off.

>Try not to shoot at your allies and call it "Friendly Fire."

Good Luck

Thanks Trump! MAGA! FUCKING BASED AM I RIGHT GUYS?

>projecting that hard.

Why you gotta act like your not brown? Oh let me guess your half white so that doesnt make you brown. Lol kys mutt

>blowing yourself up to finally laid by 42 imaginary virgins

Are you forgetting where you live m8?

im 100% white. you really need to learn to use insults you cant actually prove or else you end up looking retarded in the end. if you didnt figure it out, thats why you feel so dumb all the time

This is Trump punishing Netflix and Jewgle, it's a good thing. Stay mad.

>as well as the bible
implying that book has any relevance to a
rational individual when it uses "miracles"
(basically magic) to come to basic, logical conclusions? It's fake user

>im 100% white

Prove it

prove that im not white? This argument should make perfect sense to a christcuck like yourself so i actually just won.

lol
forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2016/07/11/why-netflix-deal-matters-for-comcast/

many such cases

>Sup Forums gets paywalled
>as much as I love the site I refuse to pay
>I am forced to stop browsing Sup Forums

No joke this would be one of the best things to ever happen to me.

Please archive
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2016/07/11/why-netflix-deal-matters-for-comcast

>implying I'm not already satisfied by 4 fit wives in my comfy Sufi abode.
=Are you feeling alright m8? Tight chest?
>When you spend Trillions on war pretending it was for "Democracy," but can't provide basic healthcare and democratic accountability.

Land of the free-money-if-you're-an-arms-dealer.
Home of the whopper-of-lies.

>Blood sugar levels and cholesterol normal when?

>No joke this would be one of the best things to ever happen to me.
i know i am a slave of this site

Based Norwegian archiver, I owe you a smoked kipper.

All talk no action. Prove your white go ahead take a picture of your arm with a timestamp. Ill wait.

The number of anti-net neutrality shills on here is insane. You'd almost believe the entire population wasn't against this dirty pajeet trying to kill it off.

It was never "up" in the first place. There was no real danger of ISPs going out of control.

P r o v e i t
R
O
V
E

I
T

This would actually be funny as fuck watching Amerilards kicked off this site by paywalls or just the ISP getting too many complaints. You retards would deserve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZeONHK7Wa4

30 minutes later

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs

you have free internet?

first and foremost net neutrality will affect stuff like twitch, netflix, amazon... 4chins doesn't use a lot of bandwidth.

fuck off leaf

It would get a lot of complaints though

Media Matters already working on there "Why does Comcast support Nazi sites?"

I'm also white but my freckles would provide a unique constellation which would ID me.

Don't worry about it, there are lots of whites here.

Holy fuck kill yourself of here.

Pay walling Sup Forums would end the site everyone would just move to other chans.

Give the government control and they can still do all of those things, the ISPs just need to pay them off.

Fellas, fellas... there's an another outcome none of you have seen coming

ifun13CHAGny

It's almost like the ISPs knew not to do anything egregious during the run-up to implementation so they could shut it down.
>hitler starts naming the jews
>jews act like gud bois
>"well I guess we shouldn't gas them after all"

>paying to come here
>maga?
>STAB THE BOARD THAT SHILLED MAGA IN THE BACK GREATLY AND FOR THE FIRST TIME

YOU LIE. YOU ALL THE FUCKEN GOD DAMN TIME STOP FUCKING LYING YOUR JEW CUNT OFF

You won't be missed.

The ISPs did try shit, the FCC or FTC stepped in and stopped them. There is literally no need for the over regulation that was sold as "Net Neutrality".

Shut it, faggot

Every fucking year they try this shit. At this point I wish they would just end it so I can go ahead and adapt to the new internet because frankly I am sick to death of hearing about it.

W need regulation of the net but we are to dumb to call the UN.

We got TORrents. We got WIFI. We Got bluetooth.
There is no reason to keep the middle man around...

just one more thing to spend NEETbux on

hope you're all ready for your internet to get throttled to shit unless you have the "gaming package" which will have a data cap, by the way.

>he thinks getting rid of net neutrality will block websites

Wew

He is double cucking us all.

We told you it was going to be crap, but no one listens to me cause I'm an unusual foreign country.

He is stealing our internet and our women.
Revolt of the Sup Forums when?

Is this going to be a continous issue? I swear i saw this debate every year or so.

this is the most accessible Chad yet.
Saved for inspiration. I even look like him.

oh shit this human-goat hybrid is actually pretty funny

eh, he can have her.

1) they look eerily similar
2) she has a more mannish face than him

someone shoop man hair on her. perfect gay couple, ten//ten, would cuckold