[Stupid uninformed opinion on a political subject]

[Stupid uninformed opinion on a political subject]

Are you trying to satirize one of those SJW comics marvel put out?

[Sensible politically left-of-center opinion supported by facts and evidence because reality has a liberal bias]

[Unsolicited opinions on Israel???]

[OP is a faggot]
[OP is a kike lover]
[Sage goes in all fields]

yeah there it is I couldn't remember it exactly

[cherry picking a single individual to represent a whole instead of using statistical information]

[Reality has a liberal bias, but despite evolution being real, it's not real because it has a conservative bias. Nobody has ever made an AI because it produces an outcome I don't desire, either. Superheroes are real though, because a university study got people to think liberally by pretending they were a superhero, but it wasn't pretending, because reality has a liberal bias.]

¬stability

fuck off is there a comet twice a year

[Thinks that having opinions 'informed' by the media makes him smart]

[Carefully thought-out and insightful opinion on Donald J. Trump, elaborated upon using analogies from the Harry Potter and Star Wars franchises]

[unironic center position counter argument that shows this poster has no idea what they are talking about]

Alright can someone tell me whats wrong with being a ‘kike lover’? Even if I convert her to christianity, is it really that big of an issue if she’s a kike?
I mean i get all the nigger shit but some of you guys seem like kissless virgins.

I hate this game so much
>Try to play eu4
>start up game
>go to war
>immediately get hit with 2 sliders giving me the choice of going bankrupt or allowing 17 rebel regiments to rise up
>can't afford to lose money
>so pick rebels and get destroyed

If you´d see a comet this big this close. There would be no question whether something bad happen .... because you would be dead.

[missing portions of said facts and evidence accompanied by an unironic call for helicopter rides and race war]

[refutation of your comparisons due to minor inaccuracies followed by suggestions for more appropriate characters and situations]

Well I for one have *never* heard THAT before.

[44% juxtaposed to the 56%'s internally]

>reality has a left leaning bias
And in the minds of liberals the universe is more likely to be a computer simulation than be created by a god.

My problem with EU4 is different.

>Start up game
>Go to war
>AI rivals always ally up in such a way that they have 2x, 3x, 4x my amount of soldiers
>Get war declared on me
>Get destroyed

>EU4
Who's up for a game, I just got the new expansion.

This one's why I'm still here.

lmao get good fags

use defensive terrain and leader attributes to your advantage and pick your enemies more carefully
eu4 is painfully easy once you get the hang of it

[Nigger.]

[same thing but with the information reversed followed by insults]

[Fuels autism by playing dwarf fortress]

Get better Allies? EU4 is a grand strategy game whose mechanics on relations, alliances, and marriages can be easily cheesed. You can't just start up a game and do nothing, then get attacked. That's your fault if you "get destroyed"

>use defensive terrain and leader attributes to your advantage
That's what I do anyway, but when it's 21,000 against 85,000 at similar tech levels that won't make a blind bit of difference.

>and pick your enemies more carefully
I don't pick my enemies. My enemies pick me, form a big alliance (not a coalition) and attack me for land.

>eu4 is painfully easy once you get the hang of it
I've found that it's always painfully easy for the first 100-150 years as long as I don't start as a really tiny country, but after that it turns into a shitshow where 2-3 neighbors are bigger than me and they all gang up on me and always only on me. Like, I can be playing Denmark in ET in the Viking era, make it into Russia and Scotland and Finland, only to have the HRE, the English, the Poles, the Franks/French, the Lotharingians, et cetera all pile up on me and push a hundred thousand men and dozens of ships into my heartland.

I bet private property did this.

Comets have always been a sign of doom. Prehistoric cave paintings show all the animals running away with a painting of a comet above them.

It was not real private property.

>Flying mile wide icy rock
>It is just peaceful dindu nuffin

I bet the jews posted this.

[off by one]

You are just bad mate.
There is no way to lose in that game.