Be honest

be honest

what does Sup Forums think of roasties?

I'd never fuck one if I knew they were a roastie, but that's about it.

I have never met your mom, OP.

I like that horsey sauce

Our culture has turned one of the greatest things in nature, vaginas, and twisted them into grotesque bolognafied plague bait.

Meh. I've been talking about this stuff for over 10 years. No one believed me or understood why I didn't date certain girls. Now everyone is getting in on it.

People used to think I was crazy when I talked about the wall and single mothers. They couldn't understand why kept dating girls 21-25 and then moving on. Refused to have kids. Now im married to a 25 year old girl i've been dating since she was 21. And she's asian. They thought I was crazy. Now their fat white slag whores and single mothers who they married are fat make them understand me. They all do

Now they all do.

They're fun for a quick screw once in a while

At a swinging single 41 y/o, love fucking young single moms.

Enjoy your 5'6" son

Heat the oven to 350.

AU JUS IN MAH MOUF

Translation:

>I'm a beta male with a small penis larping as a chad who settled for a chink.

Thanks for proving the memes right

gahhh dammit. not this again. my wife is 5'10, her whole family is freakishly tall. She's from Kazakhstan dumbass

they look pretty damn good. had it a few times. you don't want to burn them cause then they get all fucked up. pic related fucking Delicious.

I've given up on women, they're not worth the time or effort. One can be expressly interested in you then makes excuses to not go on dates. Bitches need to all die.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

good goy.

I hate them when I take them seriously, because they are not spiritually serious entities.

I love them when I just treat them as playthings made for pleasure.

my wife is from Kazakhstan you dumbass. she's 5'10. Her whole family is like 5'10 to 6'6
thank's jew buddy

I have negative feeling towards them, however I would very much like a ham sandwich right now

here is the link friendo

He literally is the bad goy, roasties are damaged goods, just good for taking a dick, and thats it. They themselves measure their worth by the value of the dick they attract towards their holes, so... I just the same measure they themselves live by.

It's all pink on the inside.

They are race traitors. Coal burners and oil drillers should burn in hell.

OP'S MOM ON SUICIDE WATCH

Pump and dump at best.

I'm a virgin and if the only way to change that is to stick my dick in some bitch's sweaty salty skin curtains I'll stay a virgin

youtube.com/embed/q-8yLB1KA9Y"

I love them.

i'd stick my dick in that

delicious. its like having someone kiss back when you go down on her

and when you press into it, the flaps go on either side of your cheeks and she marks you with her juices. quite sexy

Actual roast (Halal) beef sandwiches are fucking tasty.

You don't have to stick with the puss, but if she's good looking, there is no reason to pass on it.. unless you're a fag.

Save it for another one. Its a girls most vulnerable thing. Show her she can trust you with it and you're each other's forever.

You know, that's what they all look like under that burka.

Nothing beats a roastbeef, lettuce, cheese with mayo is a good go to sandwich

You know we're in a bad place as a society when you have to worry about catching an antibiotic resistant STD and being wrongfully accused of sexual assault at the same time.

Fuck them and forget them.

Not wife material.

>worrying about roasties in the age of boypussy

That contributes to the problem.

Labioplasty: $3000-$8000.