twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
start here

It exists because there were pagns who believes in lots of gods
They were cool

>What is it
the Truth

>What is it

Spirit worship and holding tradition sacred for its own sake.
Or anything that is not abrahamic if youre one of those guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Hungarian_alphabet

The belief that this world is your only life and to live that life to the fullest extent so that your name lives on with your people forever.

bad combination of runes - moving (ehwaz) from happiness (wunjo) to material abundance (fehu fehu - the snake in the grass)

empty material abundance*

eh i got it from googol, but it sounds interesting

Also that's not how you spell Jeff, that's Weff. You should use Jera

youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell/featured Survive the Jive does some good stuff about paganism

That's Younger Futhark. Most people that read runes use Elder Futhark - more defined meanings, more rune poems to go by.

the image was too low quality, i could only read the words

I see it as a more collective thing.
You are part of your people so live life to the fullest extent and for the eternal. Without your ancestors and descendants you would be nothing more than an animal.

Baltic pagans thought that you could feel your dead riding into the sky during burials and their veneration was essential.

Why do people put narrow hippie definitions in place of what is one of the most heterogenous possible descriptions of religion.

Thanks, I'm stocking up on material

also for some reason my name field isn't working

It’s super racism and very terrible :(

Paganism has changed a lot and it does not exist in its old religious form except for revival movements like Romuva and Asatru. It morphed into occultism and philosophy during the Renaissance. A good book to read would be "how to be a pagan" by Alain de Benoist.

It's my culture.

Always was. A better question is who created Christianity :O

>Paganism is Yolo Atheism

Wah, what are we gonna do on the stone altar?~

just a meme

Paganism: paganism is any religion that is not one of the major religions on Earth. Often more specificly meant to describe religions that include nature worshipping in some way and are not Christian.

bumpan