IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS

IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS.

QUICK. POST A SUMMARY OF CODE GEASS BASED ON WHAT YOU REMEMBER.

gg > eclipse

Clovis became the emperor, orange was loyal, rolo was a faggot and died.

CC gave me a fetish for green hair

being a suzakufag was suffering

Pizza butt best girl.

So Japan is ruled by Britannia and Lelouche and Suzaku were childhood friends and watched Japan get taken over. Then Lelouche got the Geass from CC and started fighting Britannia while Suzaku started fighting for Britannia for some reason. Then Lelouche lost controll of the Geass and Euphie killed everyone and died. Then Lelouche's parents were actually alive but evil and LOYALTY was somehow a good guy and then Lelouche faked his death to bring peace to the world.

I totally forgot everything involving all the minor characters besides that Rolo was a dumb cunt, the student council was unimportant except for masturbating desk girl, and some guy betrayed Lelouche somehow but I forgot.

all hail britannia and mind control or something

Some fag gets magical eye powers from a green haired bitch that is over a thousand years old and embarks on a quest to pound his dad in the ass then dies like a bitch

Lelouch vi Brtannia and his sister are exiled to Area 11 (formerly known as Japan) by his father Charles zi Britannia after his mother Marianne is suspiciously killed. There they meet Suzaku Kururugi; the son of the former Prime Minister of Japan who had commited suicide (actually killed by Suzaku). They become friends. They both grow up, Suzaku joi-

Look man, a lot of shit happens

lies, cries, dies, etc.

I haven't watched Geass since the first time.

Some really one-sided battles
Terrorists having school festivals
NANI MY HANI
that crazy dude with the headphones
Tablegirl
Lelouch beating all the bad guys by triggering their fortification's super secret "fall apart" code.
Spinzaku

Rehashan' the first goddamn episode
A clusterfuck
That one bitch dying
The shota being really fucking gay
The other prince not knowing how to fucking play chess
Tablegirl invents nukes
Final battle
Zero Requiem
Lelouch WAS the cart driver

Oh and I forgot postal princess and "kill all the japanese" aka masterful writing.

Let's be honest, if you liked Suzaku, you liked suffering, because that's all you got.

A summary!? Nigger, I watched both seasons 5 times over the decade. Literally watched it a few months ago. I remember it all.

Shit, now I realize that seeing it only 5 times in the span of 10 years is pathetically little. Dammit, I should've watched it more.

Lelouch tried to take over the world, but then got stopped by a spin kicking moralshit.
On the way there were a bunch of bullshit plot twists that came out of fucking nowhere, but the end result is that loads of people died.
Except lelouch.

There was also something about special geass powers

They go to China for like 10 episodes for no reason

Suzaku is shit.

It's a show about terrorism!

Those are all Lelouch's sluts or something like that but he still died a virgin.

I rewatched it every november sinec air so I remember everything

>POST A SUMMARY OF CODE GEASS BASED ON WHAT YOU REMEMBER.

Basically this.

R2 ruined everything with beamspam

Pizza pizza naked girl pizza masked mystery man pizza hut nani mai honi something mech ass pizza spin spin die pizza

It made me love purple, that Cornelia

[gg] MUST SAVE ANIME AND SUB THIS SHOW

WITH KARAOKE

ok so there's this high school boy with a crippled little sister

he's like british but he lives in japan

japanese people are like slaves or something

he gets some crazy eye hax and uses his master plans to get back at his daddy and family and saves the glorious nippon people?

light beat rich guy at chess and went into van like an idiot after school and got special powers from a green girl and killed everyone and everyone hated him but he really was good and in the end became a rancher

Jesus I don't remember shit I don't even know why I care anymore

>10 YEARS.
Fuck. It's been too long. I'm old.

I remember that Kallen is literally the greatest girl in existence

Hey, guys.

Imagine this for a sec: MILF Kallen.

Kaguya is fucking perfection.

Milf C.C.

Good version of guilty crown

Literally cheese pizza

Is Gino the father?

It was like Death Note and Gundam had a horrible baby and I loved every minute of it.

Also, I want to fuck Kallen.

CHESS ILLEGAL MOVES

Well there was that guy, Lelouch, who got an amazing power and nerfed himself by getting in giant robots for some reason, when he should have just left it to headband asuka, and uh, he killed his family and then he died, I guess. I think he had a cat.

Spinzaku
gg are faggots
CC's butt
RUUUURRRRUUUUSSSSSHHHHHUUUU aka Based Wakamoto
CCS threads and streams oddly enough
Noodle people

I realize I don't actually remember much about the show. Just what Sup Forums did at the time.

It was perfectly absurd is all I remember. That, and morally retarded.

The ending is a bunch of war criminals enjoying a wedding.

CHECKMATE

Absurd genocide in the middle

suzaku ruined code geass with his enormous faggot aura.

Anime that made me discover the glory of Wakamoto

>Tablegirl

Jesus Christ Sup Forums was so much fun in 2006-07.

you mean your first wakamotos weren't shinobuden and azumanga? for shame.

watched it more than 20 times, I used to have DVD and ill boot it up everyday, we did not have internet back then

;_;

kallen killing vampire guy
kallen appearing and suddenly killing that one blonde knight of the round chick
the one-eyed knight of the round being hyped up and having a geass in his eye and then dying the next episode

clovis appearing for a single frame in one of the previews and everyone going apeshit over it

I mean it was entirely her fault. Going god knows where while knowing lelouche is fucking main terrorist and what absolutely killed me is revealing to rollo that she got memory back even though after she got that memory back she knew that rollo isn't real lelouche's brother

Guy gets some weird power on his eye and tests with random people at his school + Mecha. 2nd season is funnier as everyone and his mother betrays everyone and his mother.
Important scenes:
Girl I forgot rubs her pussy on desk.
Red haired girl shows tits to rival.
Best girl dies, failing to be revived with eye.
Best girl according to Internet has green hair.
MC may have died, but probably not.

Guilty Crown is a masterpiece, shithead.

Chess.

Theres this kid with a nine tailed fox inside him, one day he ate the devil fruit and became a soul reaper. He then went on a quest to regain his brothers body because he becomes a suit of armor whenever hes splashed with cold water. Little did he know this would rise his crime coefficency over 9000 and hed be hunted by Eren Yeager who wants to get revenge on him for raping Casca and killing almost every member of Fairy Tail.

WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE?!

edgy teen wants to fuck shit up because of an event that was retconed in season 2
the moralfag is an hypocrite
the masses are retarded
s2 should have never happened

This.

Should have never been a character

cc best girl

Guy hypnotises people with his sharingan and leads a bunch of terrorists in a fight against emperor Wakamoto of Britannia, who also rules Japan.
He sabotages an honest attempt to build a better relationship between japs and the imperial masters by causing a huge massacre which he blames on the empire.
Some chick rapes a table.
In this timeline chess is incredibly complicated, and gay.
In the end he has conquered the world and decides to stage an assassination of himself, leaving a huge power vacuum and leading to decades of bloody fighting and division while he goes of to drive a cart.

china wanted to give the japanese an island user

Does that mean gg will return with glorious trollsubs, or we`ll have to use communists for this too?

Everyone interesting dies.

>plebs still have no Geass figs in 2016

Fuck you i need to rewatch that recap for like 20th time now

>playing with dolls

>being a kiddo
NOTHING PERSONNEL, kiD

I want to rape all of them.

I tried to watch it twice and dropped it both times.

I regularly watch shows "ironically" but gayass was still shit in any frame of reference.

>10 years
wew

Guilty Crown R1

I remember plenty visually but there are big gaps in my memory when it comes to the actual plot

I just remember that Lelouch was a dick with magic eyes that could mind control people and he was trying to fix the corruption in the world but also he was kind of evil or something and there was a lot of ruses and killing and half of the characters were basically just insane and also he had a brother but then later he got another brother who was an android or something then in the end he dies probably

>dat underboob

my dick is so hard

A boy and his sister, exiled by his motherland for the crime of his mother dying, are sent to the newly conquered Japan where the boy meets the little shit that betrayed his country.

They become BFF's and the MC grows up and enrolls in the school of the people that have been offering him shelter. Traitor joins the conquering army.

MC stumbles across a magical girl and become Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion

Flying knightmare were a mistake. The roller blades and grappling hooks were more fun.

S1. And then Lelouch was the demons.
S2. And then he forgot about being the demonns but then he remembered he was the demons and destroyed all the demons.

Also, Shirley died and I got kinda mad.

YES