Is Code Gayass a better Anime than Evangelion?

No

/thread

Fuck outta here with them stupid ass implications bruh

Yes

Maybe

No but it's a lot more fun to watch.

Overall, not even close. But R3 will probably be better than the Rebuilds.

They share some superficial elements but I don't see the point in comparing the two, unless you're just hungry for a slapfight that goes nowhere.

No, but it's one of the best animu besides Evangelion.

Pretty muc this. New season is going to be complete trash though. The best thing about CG was the ending and this is already shitting all over ir.

Sup Forums would call Code Geass shit if it aired today.

Definitely.

Evangelion is overrated trash that Gainax accidentally shat out with the minimal budget they had. It was so bad that its creator doesn't even like people enjoying it.

Code Geass is Sunrise with a good budget, knowing how to make good mecha anime. It's a solid watch and fun all the way through.

Sup Forums has been calling it shit since the year it aired newfag.

Well, the new garbage anime will be panned to hell and back so yeah. Memesters hoping for old Sup Forums hugbox comeback are in for a bitter surprise.

Which is the same for Eva, season Zero of Yugioh and samurai Champloo.

People like you will be one of the worst things about the threads for the new season too.

NGE is the definition of overrated shit.

Code Geass is the Evangelion of anime

Direction? No, no way. Evangelion has the best directing of any tv anime ever. However, Code Geass had its own style which is in its own league and stands as something special, too.

Character wise, Evangelion is overrated. They're filled with details but there's no punchline to their being. Complicated=/= Best
CC is no less interesting than Misato and Nina than Shinji. However, Geass resolved both of them in a nice way, which is a plus.

The real problem with Evangelion is Anno's philosophy.
>durrr I exist
>postmodernism
Not even once.

Code Geass did much more with its themes than Evangelion without getting overcomplicated. It's also a crazy ride anyone can enjoy. Like two anime in one.
Code Geass is the true masterpiece of Sup Forums bettered only by Shinsekai Yori.

The funny thing is I bet a lot of people will make arguments and comparisons to the old show trying to claim that the original seasons were actually good where as the new one is shit not realising it was always shit and they are being nostalgiafags.

Fuck no.
God this is going to be terrible.

Yͤ̀ͣ̍̇͑̅͐ͭͬ͋ͫ̋ͣ̑̉̆͘͞͏̝̥̫͓̟̲E̪͍̻̝͕̜̝̫͕̙͓͓̜̥̭̟̭̦̿̽̀̇͊̀̔͛̂̀̕͜Ṡ̷̪̙̘̠̮̟̠͖̙͕̦̓̄̆̅̿ͫ̔̾͆͂ͯͭ̇͂͑̄͘͡͠

No but it' blows it out of the water on pure entertainment.

Code Geass is objectively a masterpiece for anime patricians such as myself and anyone who disagrees ITT is clearly a pleb.

fuck off, Rori

>evangelion
>good

says the people that try to say they understood it, noones buying it, the creators didn't even know what the fuck it was it was a gongshow

Not everyone is as stupid as you are. Not that hard to believe.

EoE>CG>NGE

NGE is better than EoE

No, but it's funerer