>Sunday
>No Db super thread

filler

Christ that episode was worthless.

Because it's Geass Sunday now

>>>/150235178/

Wrong

>Thread almost at it's bump limit anyways

Wow, Beerus actually did his job as the God of Destruction and put Bulma down. This filler episode was worth it just for that.

Our guy is coming back

bump limit means the thread still has an hour to live and as a healthy person you shouldn't spend much more time than that on Sup Forums anyway.

This episode was infuriating, this is why Zamasu wanted to kill ningens

test

Does anyone else think the Trunks bullshit is setting up for making that one Time Patrolers game canon? It seems like the Trunks from that game shares a similar fate to Super's Trunks.

Would Geass work on Shenron?

I think it didn't work on the witches, did it? It alludes to it being useless on higher powers. So probably not.

>this is why Zamasu wanted to kill ningens

did gohan just cockblock everyone?

Finally someone made an effort

Thanks & Saved

Was this a time skip? Trunks looked older. Either that or shitty animation made him look bigger.

Time Patrol Trunks originated from Dragon Ball Online, you know.

>all these fucks wishing for material bullshit over bringing someone back to life who has indirectly helped save the earth many times

You have got to be kidding me. This filler was to show that everyone is a scumbag? Really?

Why doesn't Vados just get a god of destruction that isn't a useless piece of shit?

They probably didn't want King Kai revived because his VA is too old anyway.

non-canon

So why didn't they wish to cure Goku's heart virus back during the Androids saga?

Why didn't they wish for space pods to malfunction?

Yeah this ep made everyone look pretty shitty. Atleast it killed off the time machine to stop the "Why not just time travel?" shit before it starts.

King kai VA is already changed i think.

F

Why doesn't Bulma just wish for another time machine?

That's not true, 18 probably had the least selfish wish even though she could have just asked her husband

She's a scientist, she wants to understand how it works

Cause Beerus will find out. She gives him food but she doesnt measure well how much she can fuck with that nigga before he chimps out.

People are busy jerking about Code Geass Super.

Because the reason she wants it is to prove to herself she's capable of building one.

he's a cat not a monkey, IDIOT

I miss him guys...

He will always live on, in our hearts.

He will live on once Part 7 gets animated in like five years
Assuming they keep the same VAs from the games

Assuming he's not fuckin dead either, y'know

>pizza mozzarella pizza mozzarella rella rella rella-NIIIIIINGEEEEN-rella rella rella

How old is Miki?

Is there anything more pure than the love between android 18 and money?

The secret, forbidden love between 18 and Bulma

I'm so hyped for the next epsiode.

It's kinda sad that she doesn't know what makes Krillin happy.

Filler has been the best part of Super so far.

Same is true for Z

>the chick in his hand imitated his movements

She was clearly thinking about a material present which Krillin doesn't need because he has a hot wife who's eternally young. He probably gives her presents constantly and that's why she wondered what she could buy him for a change.

she could have given him immortality so they can be together forever

I'm not talking about age I'm talkin' about
natural causes

Well, look at it from their perspective.

King Kai lives in the world of the dead already. He's a god, so even if he dies, he just can continue doing his job with a body because he's a god.

The only reason why King Kai wants to be revived is because being dead feels different from being alive and because the other kai and Beerus think King Kai is a chump for dying.

In a way, King Kai's desire to be alive again is selfish too.

I kept waiting for #18 to bounce the selfish-ball back to King Kai, but it never happened.

I enjoy slice-of-life fillers but this is bullshit

Regardless, it's nice to have a break after the wild-ride that was ZAMASU

Reanimated old Dragon Ball scenes is not bad.

Who would win?

Next week will be the best episode of the show.

Because sadly Code Geass has taken the throne once more.

Not even the power of friendship could beat him in the end
Like, this nigga actually managed to completely BTFO the power of friendship
How many villains have done that?

Because like her brother she is waiting for her saiyan boy to mature a little.

What's bullshit exactly? This episode was funny and the atmosphere reminded me of Battle of Gods. The only things that sucked were the animation and Goku having to wear a protective suit.

Best part of Super is the multiversal scale and ZAMASU, not the fillers

Who ever that can stand fused the longer.

Well Goku did have to go all the way into the Earth's crust to the area just above the magma "oceans". That's a level of heat and pressure that I'm certain Goku can survive, but it wouldn't be comfortable.

Remember. Goku is going there to pick up some crystals. He's not going there to fight.

We'll find out at the multiverse tournament :^)

I just caught up with DBS.

>tfw DB is great again

checkd

Careful mate you'll summon h
the naysayers.

I'm legit enjoying super. I'm just glad to have dragonball back.

>klk will never have a million episodes

There's a fairly good chance the danger is simply a lack of breathable air. Like, he might be able to reinforce himself through ki to withstand a lot, but it's unlikely he's able to reinforce the chemical functions within his lungs. He could, theoretically, get by with a suitably reinforced oxygen face sized mask and canister.

>bulma straight up bribed master roshi with a hover limo filled with hookers

Actually, that makes a lot of sense. At those depths with so much heat, oxygen gets really sparse.

Speaking of which, my character in Xenoverse 2 is Saitama
His moveset is almost finished, I have Hit's ultimate for the consecutive normal punches but I need an ultimate that represents the serious punch. What would work best?

>It's a "Bulma solicits prostitutes to fuck Master Roshi" episode

Nevermind that breathing in air that has been circulating over an open magma pit (as in actual magma, not that pisspoor cooled down lava that we humans get on the earth's surface) means you just boiled the entire inside of your lungs.

Yeah, Goku can withstand superheated ki attacks and all, but that's completely different from having to boiling hot oxygen-lacking air for an long period of time. It'd be the equivalent of spending a couple minutes in a planet-killing deathball while breathing through a straw.

>just throwing away 10 million zeni to get an old man hookers so he gets off your back

Vegeta luckiest man.

Also his outfit next episode looks cool.

Well?

>this made steam come out of Roshis nose

dragon fist

I thought of that but I don't think it conveys the attack well
Not to mention that ultimate isn't very good

>buying him presents with his money
toppest keks.

>that ultimate isn't very good
its the best strike ultimate
you just have to set up a stamina break to use it

I hope you at least use super god fist or whatever the one is where you smash them in the face and you get a close up of it.

While I liked Zamasu losing his mind and literally turning into Giygas and I also liked how in the end even if the body was flawed his soul was still immortal, I think it could have been executed better

>moments after Zamasu's body is destroyed
>everyone starts hearing his voice and is surprised because it's seemingly coming out of nowhere
>''A g-god losing to a mere m-mortal?!? This is a dream right? This is not real right? Right? Hahhahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA''
>as he loses his mind his laughter gets more maniacal and creepy
>then the smoke appears
>everything happens in the same manner it did in the anime

I would have liked better like this

You mean this?

Did this incarnation of zamasu result from the survival of merged zamasu or the survival of unmerged zamasu's soul?

Did he have the combined power of the fusion or is it just fucking hax because of the immortality wish?

remember when 18 and videl had personality beyond wife/mother

Leave Zamasu to me

the ultimate jobber

No but i do love that move.

Merged Zamasu did not have a fully immortal body but his soul was still completely immortal, with Zeno being the only one powerful enough to beat full immortality
And the hax happened because of the fusion's powers likely, yeah

But this means that all of Goku's enemies have just been retarded and could've killed him easily. Instead of throwing planet busting attacks at him that he can easily deflect into space, they could've just heated the area around him up enough to kill him.

Zeno

Ok what's that skill in your pic called? Because I need it ASAP

>no Yamcha Black

>other than Zeno

its super god fist

Iirc its super god fist and in xeno 2 its pq 67

So what was the wish ?

Who would win?

The left one.
He has bigger muscles, and is more experienced by a few years.

Thanks, good thing it's not another fucking Shenron exclusive skill