Is this peak degeneracy?

This is the state of moral decay in the West. Islam's victory is inevitable at this point. We are going to have to figure out a way to fight back once it has successfully established itself in Europe. In the meantime, the US will become Mexico.
imperialhiphop.com/girl-lets-2-guys-eat-ass-lost-lands-music-festival/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Fc0Jtp20c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is this peak degeneracy?

yes.

what if peak degeneracy and peak oil happened at the same time? would this trigger the ayy landings?

Female SMV should look like this.

Interesting to think about, but I think degeneracy is going to affect us first.

I bet your girls fuck you like a starfish.

Women will always seek above average men because the genes of women who do not will be swept away in favor of the delusional average woman who gambles on holding out for an above average man.

Why? High rate of maternal mortality. So women view partner choice as having a high marginal risk and the marginal cost of holding out for a better partner is low.

It does after age 23 user.

>logic can explain women's decisions.

>most attractive
>0

I'll tell you what's happening, it's narcissism. They can't accept giving a rating that's higher than their own.

Women evolved this way because it was a successful psychological choice.

If paranatal mortality wasn't so high in humans we'd see much less hypergamy.

>Is this peak degeneracy?
Nope. Not even a little close. When average American families are reduced to prostitution and the whole world laughs about it and downplays what happened them and then justifies it because they're Americans is when Americans receive a taste of what the Germans experienced during the Weimar Republic.

>paranatal mortality wasn't so high in humans

Exclude haplogroup A, does your argument still hold?

>Fat white bitch has no dignity

Not even close, it's just expected.

You can't have dignity and become fat.

Some good sources to read/watch on the Weimar Republic and its degeneracy plz?

>female peak
>23

try 16

18/19 for me personally. I know girls who are 25 who are already showing the first signs of aging. Mostly White women, one Black, and one Latina. No Asian girls on that list.

I think the Jews learned their lesson since Weimar, back then they tried to accelerate moral degeneration completely within just a decade - but obviously there was an extreme reaction to it and uncle Adolf quickly reversed this spiritual decay. Even during the height of Weimar degeneracy the filth was mainly confined to Berlin and other big cities like it, while the majority of Germans (especially in rural areas) remained staunchly conservative.
Post-WW2 (((they))) have made sure not to make the same mistake twice and have instead opted for a more slower subversion of the masses with decadent social liberalism - this immoral way of life is ingrained in peoples' mentality by that point and children are more often taught that this filth is acceptable from a young age. It will be harder to get out of this one, to be sure.
Sometimes I wonder whether the pendulum will swing at all.

>Update
To me she stops being appealing when she loses her childish innocence / curiosity. Age is variable.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Fc0Jtp20c

Hmm some merit to that perhaps.. but keep in the mind the scale they have done it on vs Weimar.

Thanks user.

I think it is worse today with social media in addition to the degenerate culture.

There hasn't been enough time for the population genes to shift. Maternal paranatal mortality will always be higher than paternal so women will always be somewhat hypergamous.

The birth control pill presents an interesting scenario - attractive women are discriminated against in terms of reproductive success because they use birth control to satisfy their sexual urge and hold out for a better partner, freezing themselves out.
Peak allure is at 22 for white women, historical age of first marriage. But the fertility peak is 30, not in adolescence.

The truth is men are ugly creatures. There is a small number of men who are very physically attractive. The reason why is that female attraction isn't soley based on men's physical attractiveness, so there's little evolutionary necessity to be an attractive man. What's more important is social status, and the social benefits that come with that, i.e. resources, safety, strong social network, etc. Women can't determine this aspect of attraction from an OK Cupid profile, byt if they could men would be normally distributed.

Good luck in your election campaign Roy

>Peak allure is at 22 for white women, historical age of first marriage. But the fertility peak is 30, not in adolescence.

that graph isn't proving what you think it is.

SeeThat graph is just showing when they are having children, not when they are biologically most fertile.