I never watched Code Geass and can't jump onto the Lelouch-wagon with the rest of Sup Forums

I never watched Code Geass and can't jump onto the Lelouch-wagon with the rest of Sup Forums.

Anyone in the same cart?

your alone

Well, go watch it now

sorry user i watched all of it this week

It's more like I don't give a shit. Because it's gonna suck major ass. But boy I'm sure sick of the threads already.

I'm going to finish vulvarape and rewatch code geass this week.

You're on your own, nerd.

>implying
I was planning to anyway, it's been on my backlog for a while.

I know literally nothing about Code Geass except random Sup Forums screenshots

I watched it but stayed off the wagon because i thought it was shit, like most other show's that gather this kind of attention.

Just let the people pretend to be oldfags, OP.

>being on Sup Forums having never watched Geass

No, because i won't watch any mecha

>watched it but didn't like it but couldn't stop watching

Fuck me I'll probably watch this new shit too.

Same, it always looked retarded. I guess I might as well watch it now since Sup Forums is ruined for the foreseeable future anyway.

>Falling for this bait.

The last few episodes of Code Geass were truly excellent and really tied things up nicely, however most people forget how awful some of the mid season filler episodes were.

What with this reddit bullshit?

Fuck off from Sup Forums until you finished all episode you fucking fruitcake.

I barely managed to finished season 1 and can't bother with the rest

Who else was rooting for the Britannian empire all along?

>reddit bullshit
Sorry I'm not a p/a/trician that has watched every instance of Evangelion and harem shitshow like you.

Me too. However I can already tell that it is shit that Sup Forums loves ironically. It even has its own dedicated tripfaggot. S3 will be disappointment and it will fade out, because ADHD autists can't hold single thought for too long.

You can still make it in time

>every instance of Evangelion
>1 show and a movie

>people didn't die when they were killed
I hated the last few episodes when I first watched them. As much as I like Cornelia and her knight I was pissed when the show didn't have the balls to actually kill them.

>loves ironically
Autist detected. Discussion will naturally shift to new things when the current topics have been exhausted, that's how imageboards works.

Code Geass was literally the biggest event in Sup Forums history

Imagine 10 pages of literally Code Geass every fucking sunday (or was it saturday)

I used to make popcorn and get comfy before watching it

>I never watched Code Geass

I dropped Code Geass halfway through the first season. I still don't understand why Sup Forums praises it so much. I thought it was hot garbage to be honest.

I watched it but not with Sup Forums and I thought it was alright. Hopefully the upcoming ride will still be fun.

Oh you innocent soul.