TIME Person of the Year Poll

time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/

They reset the votes for trump, but taylor swift and vladamir putin seem solid choices

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/
youtu.be/9LqeclV1rMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DRUMFPH

Y BOXXY HERE?

Think about what is, and what could be

Really pisses me off Time don't know the meaning of the word "person" anymore.
But yeah...tay tay...gotta be tay tay.

Fuck Putin, he's barely better than the globalists.

Let's go with Taytay

>reset the votes for trump
Sauce

Vote for Weinstein, the chosen one to RAPE

Voted for Collins and Murkowski because the rest are cucked, (((bought out))), or minorities

i was clicking through the yes/no options for each person. and when Hillarys comes up theyve added a line of txt at the top so everything shifts down making the yes option in the way of the no option. a sneaky for hillary to get a yes when people are clicking through at speed

well that was fucking cancer

fuck OP is right, fucking juden, every. fucking. time. That is total bullshit!

>mfw no JEB!

fucking cock's are gaming this shit.

so literally, hover mouse over the "no" vote, and its always "no" until the "#metoo" pic and then the fucking mouse is on "Yes"

They are fucking with it via the ui...god damn it.

voted for trump, bannon, taylor swift

jizzing

Fuck I live women wearing these kind of clothes!

I'm voting for Kim.

just voted for tay tay. god i love her

what kind of a faggy poll is this, shouldn't it be a list with all the nominees?

How the fuck can a hashtag win person of the year? That's actually retarded.

>They reset the votes for trump,
WTF
How could they get away with it?

We can't let the cancerous #metoo win. VOTE FOR TAYLOR SWIFT or TRUMP. They're bot at 6% currently which sets them in second place after the 7% of #metoo

Tay tay, Kim Jong un, Brannon, trump

Why do people give a shit about this? That Al-Baghdadi/ISIS wasn't person of the year in 2015 shows that the magazine is cucked. The entire world was watching what ISIS was doing that year and almost all diplomacy revolved around it. 2016 was a tossup between Farage for Brexit or Trump. 2017 has had no real standout person in the way the last two years had. If anyone deserves it this year it would be the YPG/YPJ for smiting the shit out of ISIS this year.

Full jew mode.

It's a travesty that the dreamers and #metoo are going better than Tay.

Goddess

bump, voted Trump, Putin, Kim, Taylor and Hillary

>have a poll
>throw out results when it doesn't go the way you want

libshits everyone

just don't have a poll if you're going to pick and choose, nobody would fault you for that, but now you end up looking like even bigger retards

Somebody with time-stamped screencaps needs to send in a tip to one of the news outlets. Time doctoring the polls because they don’t like the results is bullshit.

wtf? wasnt trump way in the lead just yesterday?

it's gonna be #metoo

wtf? that's not a person

I vote this

vote for taylor and kim they won't let trump or putin win

wew

You faggots notice how they move the yes to the no position when you get to the #metoo? If you leave your cursor on no it then hovers over yes. Easy to click it accidentally.

this is why

I miss boxxy

Gawd you are so obvious Caleb bitch boi.

Yo momma.

They do it for Hillary Clinton, the metoo shit, dreamers, and Bannon. Really sneaky kike shit poll rigging

taytay is truly /ourgirl/

I kind of miss those days on Sup Forums where the only thing that mattered to me was that Boxxy was queen, and I didn't have to give a shit about politics. She has all but disappeared from the internet.

i can't wait to see her get BLACKED

Reminder that if you voted for #metoo you are an antisemite. Why is Jewish culture being attacked so viciously by ungrateful women?

>person of the year candidate is a political movement #metoo
how the fuck does this make any sense at all

I did my part for voting, but the most influential person of the year was unironically Richard Spencer.

Voted Bestkorea

I say vote for Taylor Swift. She lurks here.

if you kept your mouse on no and kept clicking, they repositioned hillary clinton to where you would click yes on her accidentally if you werent paying attention. what did they mean by this?

Can we please troll this poll? You know, like the old days...

>not voting for president trump

fuck off dumb faggot

>time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/
I just voted for her. And it said 82% of America agrees with me. I find that hard considering only 17% wanted to vote for her and this morning when I took the poll and voted for the Donald, it said 82% of the people agree. So what is it?

True, I noticed the exact same thing happen.

This,
voting Putin will result in a whole Russia hacked the election piece

I love her

VOTE TAYTAY!

Emma Stone seems to be getting a lot of hate.

I honestly have no clue why she was even included on the list

>time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/
SOMEONE WEBM THIS, IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME TOO. SOMEONE FOR FUCKS SAKES RECORD IT

why?

tay has always been one of us
how many people have you "red pilled"
you cant just name the jew when you have 10s of millions of followers. but she does her job

How can #MeToo be a person of the year?

lmao time what are you doing

IT ALSO HAPPENS FOR THE PRINCE OF SAUDI ARABIA

Don't even really know who she is.

Honestly, I think that the #metoo campaign has been the most important and influential thing to happen in 2017. Let's just be honest and vote for this.

I feel like that is why she keeps breaking up with dudes, because she is super red pilled and they are effeminate good goy soy boys and she just can't stand it after some time. Just a theory.

They've been a joke publication for some time now.

good theory but that file name and ebil nazi makes me think your directories are low tier lets see em

This is a pro-TayTay board and website. Voting for anyone else is akin to treason.

Voted for Tay Tay, bump.

youtu.be/9LqeclV1rMA

I am at work on my laptop. Most of my good shit is on my PC at home.

Voted for tay, Trump, kim, putin, bannon.

It said 73% of people agree with me, but none of those people are over like 25%. Hmm

Taylor swift because she is an user
Pic related

They don't use that shit anyway. Its fun to make them say it but they'll publish whoever the fuck they want, in the end.

Naruto?

>the social movement #metoo is currently winning with 7%
>trump is tied with the mayor of san juan
Im glad time, along with most media these days, doesnt actually reflect reality

Yes sauce would be good

How can a collective group of women pretending to be victims for "dont forget about me!!!11" validation points be a 'person of the year'?