3x3 thread

Post your own and learn to accept criticism but be creative when delivering it as well.

4/5

Generic
Good

Excellent taste. I applaud you.

JIBUN WOOOOOOO

>JIBUN WO
Back when I didn't exactly know how into torrents I downloaded a version of Code Geass without the OPs and EDs. Then I went back and looked through them, glad I made that mistake.

What's mid-right?

7/8
2/2

5/6
0/4

Safely hipster
Sup Forums never talks about good anime

decent
okish
decent
decent
That isn't there for Windy Tales that is there for Shinya Ohira.

Absolute pleb

>3x3 thread
Who cares right now?
JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>accept criticism
CRITICISM OF WHAT
YOU DIDN'T MAKE OR DO ANYTHING
YOU JUST WATCHED TV

Are you retarded? He is saying not to get butthurt and sperg out if other posters say your taste is shit. His post isn't criticism.

6.5/9 -Utena -FLCL -Lain ++Angel's Egg

5/9 -Fate -Haruhi -Hyouka +Katanagatari +Conan

7/9 -Kuroshit -Chobits +CCS ++++my husbando

6.5/7
>my husbando
Nice taste, user!

Ji/6
bun/7
WOO/7

Garbage

The problem was that it was such a generic instumental track and it had that terrible lamenting kind of singing you often hear in japanese music.

dark art

>That isn't there for Windy Tales that is there for Shinya Ohira.
So Jungle Boook is supposed to be for Milt Khal?

*dank

Sure thing.

>Safely hipster
You're contradicting yourself.

8/8
2.5/5 +Hyouka +Haruhi ~Fate -Conan ------Tamako Market

4/7 +GuP +KMB + gdgd +HC -SW - iM@S even if Miki is best girl ------------------------GayOn!

OK, Sup Forums-approved hipster. Like "Sup Forums never talks about good anime"-level hipster.

So to you the definition of approval is "being constantly criticised and nagged on"?

4.5/7
3/8
3/8
7/8
8/9
6/9
9/9

At least Sup Forums used the cover arts for their 3x3s (most of the times).

That's because Sup Forums is full of boring losers.

ok

ok - ugly though

decent/good

If you have difficulty telling what the shows being posted are you probably should lurk more. There aren't even any intentionally/unneededly difficult ones in this thread.

Maybe, but using cover arts or at least putting the titles in your 3x3 will stop everyone wondering/asking where the screencaps are from.

For example:
Like this guys 7th pick looks pretty nice but it's just a fucking frog with an artstyle similar to plenty of other animus.

It's true that I've barely started watching anime again after 5 years or somethin,g but I still don't get the point in not providing the titles. Would you rather have me asking everyone in this thread what are the titles of the shows they posted? (and then get called a faggot because everyone on 4chins is predictable as fuck)

Save the image, crop the one you are interested in and reverse image search it. This thread isn't here to recommend anime to other people but you can use it like that if you put the effort in.

>seriously not recognising nice try
How fucking new are you? If it were pre-2000 and not discussed very often, maybe, but Christ.
>would you rather have me asking everyone in this thread what are the titles of the shows they posted
Take a hint. You're too ignorant to participate meaningfully in the conversation and your presence is not appreciated.

7/7

>Like this guys 7th pick looks pretty nice but it's just a fucking frog with an artstyle similar to plenty of other animus.
Likr what?

It's not our fault you're a newfag. There's no reason you can't lurk more and figure out what those shows are like everyone else. People before you have figured out what shows they didn't know were, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to.

rating + favorite show

Good taste. 8/8 Lain

4/6 Haruhi

Nice. 7/8 Haibane Renmei

3/5 Tutu

Moe/10.
No seriously, 6/7 Ichigo Mashimaro

1/4 CCS

Either you have seen excatly 9 anime or you're the first person in history to actually like Ghost Hound.
5/7 CCS

Very nice. 8/8 Lain

4/6 (TV) CCS

3/5 Aria

5/7... fuck, I love the top row equally. Maybe Haibane Renmei.

Ghost Hound was good (but not great), up until the last couple of episodes. But we all know that Japan doesn't into endings.

I don't understand the criticism it gets, I thought it was a solid show all the way through. People say the ending was underwhelming, but I thought it fit with the tone.
Ironically these people who don't like it are the exact same people who love shit like Lain and Utena, which were just godawful.

Poor is the soul that can't feel the warmth of God's love.

That ending bit with the women's cult felt to me like it had been bolted on from another story. But I don't hold that against it, as satisfying anime endings are the rare exception, rather than the rule.

Lain would have been more successful if it was marketed as a comedy, because I laughed my ass off at how stupid it was the whole series.

Hello friends
>you lived long enough to JIBUN WO again

7/9
2/8
5/8
4/6
ok
0/4
5/7
5/9 Tatami Galaxy

7/7
2/4
6/6
3/3
1/1
3/5
4/4
0/1
5/5
6/6
4/5
9/9

>lived long enough to JIBUN WO again
>some anons didn't

also wondering this, never seen that character before

Looks like Conan from the art style.

Don't be gay, most of the time when I reverse image search it's from a show I've seen. People can pick better images or put titles in the 3x3.

We're all going to make it, don't be sad user.
They're all watching from above now.

What do people use to make their 3x3's?

I just use mosiac maker, but for anything larger than a 3x3, I find it to be shit.

>but for anything larger than a 3x3, I find it to be shit
>anything larger than a 3x3
Like what? And why is it shit?

Anything more detailed or more inclusive than a 3x3, you'll get a tonne of low res images. It's just not that great at keeping quality.

Unless the images I'm using are shit, which could be the case.

You're right. Oh well, at least you can make it in paint if you want. Photoshop is the best option, but I am stupid and don't know how to use it.

What anime is bottom right?
I feel like everyone and their mother have it in their 3x3.

it's haibara Ai, are you joking?

Not that guy, but it's Mononoke

>it's haibara Ai
From Conan. Not saying the character actually looks like Conan obviously. Never seen an episode of it but the art style is fairly obvious.

You don't recognise the FABULOUS Drug Dealer?

Is the Medicine Seller the most /fa/ anime character?

7/8
4/4
6/8
4/5
1/1
1/2
2/2
6/6
1/1 Anime
4/4 Film
6/7
6/7
5/6
7/8
6/7

It really depends how you rate Araki and Kubo as /fa/ mangaka, and the adaptations thereof.