pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZqgNJ2xNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

YOU'RE NEXT INDEX.

TOUMA TOUMA TOUMA 1,2,3 HEYHEYHEYHEYEHYEHEYHEY

youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZqgNJ2xNI

Raildex is cancer where every new enemy is even more OP which just makes black haired McSelfInsert look cooler when he punches them

>where every new enemy is even more OP
Elaborate

I want to see World War 3 get animated

Spiky haired man's first enemy is a little girl who uses electricity

One of his latest enemies destroyed the entire universe

Fans call this 'power creep', writers call this 'garbage writing'

That's not Heavy Object.

>One of his latest enemies destroyed the entire universe

How did he win then?

you better not say he brought the universe back by punching

Your mom's a heavy object

user is purposefully cherrypicking, so he really didn't win, but he had a coin flip chance that the enemy would bring the world back.

This

He didn't, the goddess beat him to a pulp a billion times all while mindbreaking him to think he should just off himself. The only reason he """won""" is because said goddess to pity on him.

Also the idea of a Magic God has been in the series since the start. The concept wasnt introduced out of nowhere. Of all the things Kamachi excels he's the best at foreshadowing.

NOT FUCKING THIS ONE PENCIL DICK

Why did you post a picture of the filler characters?

Tokyo Ravens.

As for Index, given that Mami Kawada retired, it just won't be the same without her, even if Index III is made.

Speaking of Mami, anyone here who bought/listed to her final album?

>Spiky haired man's first enemy is a little girl who uses electricity

Hardly. She never did anything wrong and it was her own unique way of flirting with him. His first enemies were Pendex, Ars Magna and Accelerator, which are all planet busters in their own right. There is no creep, as OP characters were always present.

Also his fourth enemy is Archangel Gabriel, the Power of God. Sherry, Agnese, Oriana, Biaggio and Vento were all pretty pathetic in comparison. Power levels actually cooled off for a bit.

I would post Magipoka but since it is getting another season in the future, I can't.

Oh what the heck,