Winter is Coming

There will be Dragons, Idols, Angels and STARBEAT!

Hashitteta itsumo hashitteta
Ai to yuuki wo todoketai (afureru omoide)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/150152934/#150155799
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Konosuba and maid dragon
What a shitty season. And no, little witch academia will be shit

Is there a connection between Chaos;Child and Chaos;Head?

I think the Code Geass recaps are also coming out this season.

>No more than five good shows every season

>Maid Dragon
I'll check out one episode to support Yuuki 'Shii-chan' Kuwahara from 777 Sisters.

Five? Im lucky if I can find one

Looks like all I'm watching this season is Konosuba.

That's disappointing.

I'm waiting for springs chart (I think it was spring I can't remember) to have FMP on it with the lines "We promise this isn't a fake chart, it's actually happening."

I'm going to be watching at least 10 shows. Looks like a fun season.

We can now add Gintama to this list!

>not liking rakugo or lwa
come on son

looks utter shit

>Seiren
Amagami school outfit?

Oh hey, it's actually a sequel and not just using the same naming scheme like Occult;Nine.
To bad I have no idea what happened in Chaos;Head.

It's made by the same people and it's supposed to be the same kind of "sweet pure romance" story.

But there won't be lolis.

That means no LRD shitposting as well.

Konosuba
Masamune
Granblue fantasy.

I'm going to finally play akiba's trip too.

Sup Forums will lap up Gabriel Dropout

Shit season is shit.

Masamune
Konosuba2
Kuzu no Honkai
Ao no Exorcist
Demi-chan
Rakugo2
Akiba strip
Rewrite2
Acca
Seiren
Urara
Minami kamakura
Kobayashi
Granblue
Hanshakers
elDive
Chaos;child
LWA
Gabriel
Schoolgirl strikers
Nyanko
Gintama

Only thing that interest me is Konosuba and LWA. What a shit season.

Not sure if bad season or my taste is improving.
>Green
Picked
>Yellow
3 epi rule
>Red
Not bothered even

>I have no idea what happened in Chaos;Head.
Delusions and shit.

>Edo era cop
AOTS right there.

I thought Seiren was Amagami for a moment.

>Definitely watching:
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Gabriel Dropout
KonoSuba 2
Seiren

>A try:
ACCA 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
Akiba's Trip
Granblue Fantasy the Animation
Idol Jihen
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Little Witch Academia
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Urara Meirochou
Youjo Senki

Looks fun.

>Idol Jihen
>In the story idols stand up against [...]
>Studio: Mappa
At first blatant fujoshit, now this. Good job, they finally learned what this world is about: money. And that's why we can't have nice things.
Mappa officially goes into my trash studio list.

Only Idols can save Japan.

They never did a good show.

Hand Shakers looks fun

Same

The season we're in is fucking garbo too

>watching
konosuba
demi-chan
kuzu no honkai
rakugo
urara meirochou
minami kamakura koukou etc
maid dragon
gabriel dropoue
LWA
>maybe
masamune-kun
seiren

Seems like a kind of meh season except for KonoSuba and Rakugo.

> a bunch of cucks complaining they have nothing to watch because they don't like anime any longer, but they still come here because they have no life

Seiren and Konosuba look promising.

>Seems like a kind of meh season
It will still be infinitely better than the piece of shit season right now.

>Rakugo sequel
>LWA

>Rakugo sequel
There are people who watched the first season?

Seiren
Konosuba 2
Kyoani-san's Maid Dragon
Bang-You Dream
Blandblue Fantasy

KonoSuba 2
Rakugo Shinjuu 2
Akiba'S Trip
ACCA
Little Witch Acadermia
Maid Dragon

These are the shows most likely to actually be good. If you're planning on watching anything else, you have shit taste.

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a pleb, believe it or not.

name 5 good shows of the current season

>Considering: 17
>watching: 6
I need some of Trump's energy for the first few weeks of winter.

Watch
>Akiba's Trip
>Maid Dragon
>LWA
>Rakugo
>Konosuba 2
>Chaos;Child

Try
>Handshakers
>Fukka
>F/GO
>Masamune
>Demi-chan
>GBF
>Seiren

Shuumatsu no Izetta
3-gatsu no Lion
Occultic;Nine
Flip Flappers
Keijo!!!!!!!!
Fune wo Amu
Drifters

Thats like amazing if it were the case. For me its mostly 2 every season. This time its 3 or 4 which is really high. LWA and ACCA 13 already seem like things people will recommend years later.

>Yuri dyke for beta males shit
>Good
>Shit
>Good animation and looks good, shit generic story
>Shit
>Shit
>Good
So two, 3-gatsu no Lion and Drifters.

How do you judge a show, cause most of what you picked is mindless, cheaply produced garbage. Your taste was never good to begin with i think.

Prediction
God tier: Rakugo
Ok tier: LWA
Bad tier: Maid Dragon, Konosuba
Shit tier: Chaos Child

>Demi-chan
FUCKING WHAT?!?
I JUST PICKED THIS UP YESTERDAY

Better than the current season

>Kuzu no Honkai
for dead awful scummy characters and lesbians who don't deserve whores and then suddenly become bi.

>Seiren
because it looks ok from the art and I don't require much.

>Little Witch
fucking finally

>no haremtrash
DEAD GENRE

Holy fuck, Ai Mai Mi has a 3rd season too? Add that as well then.

I love how Sup Forumsnime expert fags behave, yall just forgot what is having fun and are just watching anime for the circle jerk on image boards.

fuck off and let people watch what they want.

Oh look, it's the newfag who thinks his tumblr agenda somehow should fit all Sup Forums fags who like yuri (which is most of us) and spams "DYKE" at every sight of two females being close to each other. Must be sad being such an insecure little bitch even for Sup Forums standards, isn't it?

>I'm a fucking tumblrhwhale, please fuck me in my anus

Look at the same landwhale ruining an entire thread while showing off his cognitive deficiency: desuarchive.org/a/thread/150152934/#150155799

Oh god, that's sad.

Where is Youjo Senki?

We're trying to forget that abomination is happening.

Goes to show what trapfags and yaoifags who spam "feminine dik XDXD" cancer and cry over vaginas thinking they're somehow fitting in by pretending to be superior actually act like. Then they project their cuck complex onto others because they somehow can't accept that most of us can deal with any relationship sexuality (het, yuri, whatever) without necessarily inserting ourselves as any of the characters involved, and just enjoy the nature of it from afar.

This is what happens when you unironically allow Free! fags and Yuri on Ice threads as if they're Sup Forums material "quality".

I completely agree with this post.

>Goes to show what trapfags and yaoifags who spam "feminine dik XDXD" cancer and cry over vaginas thinking they're somehow fitting in by pretending to be superior actually act like. Then they project their cuck complex onto others because they somehow can't accept that most of us can deal with any relationship sexuality (het, yuri, whatever) without necessarily inserting ourselves as any of the characters involved, and just enjoy the nature of it from afar.
>This is what happens when you unironically allow Free! fags and Yuri on Ice threads as if they're Sup Forums material "quality".

Saved this. Will be used in the future.

But Aoi Yuuki

When I watched Chaos;Head I was new to watching anime with subtitles. I think I only watched Shakugan no Shana, Zero no tsukaima and Toradora and the speed of their talking was so fast in the end that I really couldn´t read all the subtitles.

But on occult;nine I read on 220km/h.

Also is occult;nine over? How many episodes will it have I only watched 2 but want to finish it because of steinsgate.

>Konosuba and the bad winter season lineup

Based DEEN really knows when to air their anime. Looks like Konosuba will be the #1 in sales again this season.

>ANOTHER BIKE SHOW.
What the fuck is this shit.

Acca 13 sounds really fucking interesting, Most excited for that outside sequels and Kyoani show.

Thanks? I was expecting the same landwhale to fire back by abusing the "triggered" and/or "dyke" buzzword, but it's nice to see others who have a bit of common sense and can see it too.

Delusional memesubafag is delusional

Definitely:
>Konosuba S2
>Ao no Exorcist
>Kobayashi
>LWA
Whatever gets a lot of threads
Still have to watch the first season of Rakugo and play rewrite

Propaganda.

Nope, it's on episode 8. I'd say wait until WhyNot catches up on the subs and then go for it.

I'm gonna watch Chaos;Child and LWA, maybe Akiba but otherwise I'm not feeling it.

Yuri and yaoi faggots ruin every fucking thing on Sup Forums. I remember how hard it was to discuss Mob Psycho when it aired because tumblrinas ruined it with spamminig faggot shit and derailing anything related to the episode.

The script writer is the the one who did Bakuon, so maybe it won't be a borefest like Long Riders.

>Fujobait and forced drama
I watched it and regretted it. Also, some kind of pseudo NTR with raising my wife´s son meme being actually real.

Pretty good season.

>Akiba's trip
How did that trash game get an adaptation?

Its not an adaptation, all the Akiba games and the new anime are unrelated to each other and only share the setting/basic concept.

Yuri has always been on Sup Forums, always. Yaoi hasn't, but it wasn't hated either (which was completely fine, since it's Sup Forums material as long as you discuss actual series with yaoi), until dumblr started leaking and clearly abused their welcome here by implying they can somehow call everything that isn't two dudes fucking "hetshit/yurishit". Other than that, for the last 2 (almost 3) years now we're supposed to pretend there's no constant falseflagging and victimization from the yaoifags behalf while they shitpost anything with 2D girls and think everyone is a yurifag AS IF that means shit to begin with? Yurifags can be fucking cancer (see: the actual /u/board, sadly infested by these whores for years), but Chagen somehow describes trapfags/yaoifags and is a great example to reference every single one of these landwhales/insufferable fags who can't stand a 2D cunt before their eyes.

But tumblr users are fond of yuri. Is not anime but Life is Strange, quite the yuri pandering game, is popular as hell there.

You assume that tumblr don´t like homo shit that is of their same sex, but that is wrong.

I blame Sup Forums for being tolerating to begin with, and then the cancer fucking grew out of control.

Did you read anything I said or you're just pretending you can't?
>Yurifags can be fucking cancer (see: the actual /u/board, sadly infested by these whores for years), but Chagen somehow describes trapfags/yaoifags and is a great example to reference every single one of these landwhales/insufferable fags who can't stand a 2D cunt before their eyes.
Please, anyone with a capable brain, who can into reading comprehension, where?

Shit tasted insecure cuck.

>t Life is Strange
All normalfags like that shit, that has nothing to do with yuri shit

All of this is true.

Konosuba and Little Witch will be fun to watch with Sup Forums.

The only ones I'm actually interested in are Rakugo and Chou Shounen (maybe Onihei, but chances are it'll be shit).

more show with bull dykes like mahou ikusei when?

>Youjo Senki Promotional art
What the flying fuck did they do to Pure Silver Tanya? Is this Aku no Hana all over again?

You can't even falseflag properly, none of you can. You saw how everyone who isn't a newfag dumblrina into yaoishit hates your guts and you proceeded to hide (badly) and show your true colors again. Go back to your yuri on ice threads while they last, cancer.

Gayest season ever

Did you forget to take your pills?

You can give up now. If you stop replying, at least we'll only make fun of your previous posts, saving you more chances of your ass getting even more blasted, which is kind of impressing in a sense. Is it fun being the scum of Sup Forums while purposely showing off you're new?

ACCA
LWA
Rakugo
Maid Dragon
Dragon Dentist

I'm not him, I just found it strange that you sperged out over such harmless post.

Relax there mate. No need to get triggered. There is actually a gay couple in Magical girl project, if people want to call them dykes (which they are) or gay or yuri whatever, all those terms are right.

Read the previous posts, check the desuarchives. Literally the same writing manner, the same buzzwords. It's so funny to see newfags who can't comprehend how cancerous they are themselves.