Do any of you guys actually learn any Japanese by watching anime

Do any of you guys actually learn any Japanese by watching anime.

>Do people actually learn words by hearing them over and over while seeing them in context
No of course not you idiot

I learn code language by watching geass.

ほれ、おれのちんこをしゃぶれ

Aside from some simple words, no. Takes a bit more effort to learn a language than that.

mochiron, baka

I'm pretty sure most people who have watched enough anime to be posting here have learned a few hundred words and basic grammar even if what they know is incomplete or wrong in some way. It's unavoidable really.

no, Japanese is a shit language

Yes, albeit supplemented with a dictionary to look up words I hear and some reading up on the grammar.

After watching enough anime you will pick up on simple things, combine that with usually having a context and most shows are very straight forward and easy to understand if you are paying attention.
Obviously that's a far cry from actually "learning Japanese" but it's plenty to watch 90% of anime that airs every season raw.

Only useful phrases like: Urusai, Yamero and Itai!

I know a lot of words so I can usually recognize what people are talking about but I cannot figure out exactly what they are saying without a reference.

i miss little busters

WHERE IS THE DAILY JAPANESE THREAD??!?!?

Let me try to spell this out:

Hon, orenochinkomishiyafure?

>I know a lot of word
how did you learn these words?

0/10

もちのろんです! しかし、勉強も必よなのです!

what was wrong about it?
reeeeeeeee

mochinorondesu!!

shigashi,

kanji-something-kanji yonano desu

Perfect Edition is getting a steam release. I'm excited for that.

日本語は難しすぎ
無理です
諦めろ

>shit tumblr gif
>this shit thread being remade by newfags
fuck off lurk for 2 years before posting

Guy, What if we make a thread so that we could learn japanese together. I'm sure nothing would go wrong.

I once went through a few pages of Japanese Wiktionary. Turns out I have mastered about 1% of Japanese words - half of which are English loanwords.

That was Hore, ore no chinko wo shabure

>DJT crossboarders shitting up Sup Forums again

>>>ほれ、おれのちんこをしゃぶれ

>>Hon, orenochinkomishiyafure

>That was Hore, ore no chinko wo shabure

Hmm, okay I know where I fucked up now thanks.
Wish I knew when to differentiate between different words though.

Not for real but it definitely helps to know a few words ahead of time before learning nip. N5 words were a piece of cake but N4 has a ton of shit I didn't know.

We can also make a really useful guide to get people started, and have download links to hundreds of manga, LNs, and movies that people can learn from.
Brilliant.

why can't we have a DJT?

You can, just not here

not on Sup Forums either

for some reason with shit mods

New mod can't learn Japanese

What board did it go to? Sup Forums?

Wait what? Was DJT banned or something? I think it was a pretty useful thread all thjngs considered.

Yes baka desu senpai

I did, though. Anime uses literal babby-tier Japanese. It's piss easy to pick up all the speech patterns after a few years.

Yes, but it's bad. I don't know their grammar rules very well so the Japanese I speak is bad.

It just got moved and now they shit up quite a few boards with their spam and fake translations. The same on irc and feedback section.
>got moved to Sup Forums
>FLAGS ARE BAD
>instead of going back to business they start talking about flags

Its not about the flags, Sup Forums is pol 2.0 and already has a japanese threat.

Sup Forums's not as bad as Sup Forums.

It's gone downhill though, that's for sure.

bring back djt!

Don't know how serious you are but を is used as a particle instead of 'o' in words. You got a bunch of the hiragana readings wrong so if anything work on that first.

Yes, I am now fluent in Japanese and can use words such as kawaii~~~ and yamero. I'd imagine the Japs would be very impressed.

i learned what jibun wo meant

>steam

dropped

He's telling you to suck his dick, you slut. Ffs.

Unfortunately, I don't think Visual Arts has been releasing their localizations anywhere else.