Wtf is going on?

This is all just today:

Charlie Rose claims:
hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-rose-suspended-by-cbs-pbs-sexual-harassment-claims-1060477

Another AL Franken claim: foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/20/second-woman-alleges-al-franken-groped-her.html

Bill Clinton (4 new ones):
archive.is/2K6AS

NYT's Glenn Thrush: breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/20/nyt-white-house-correspondent-glenn-thrush-suspended-over-sexual-misconduct-claims/

Florida DNC Chair Stephen Bittel: breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/florida-democratic-party-chair-resigns-allegations-sexual-harassment/

California Assembly Majority Whip Raul Bocanegra: foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/20/top-california-dem-stepping-down-amid-new-sexual-harassment-claims.html

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/gm-tried-to-discredit-ralph-nader-hiring-private-detectives-to-tap-his-phones-and-investigate-his-past-and-hired-prostitutes-to-trap-him-in-compromising-situations-nader-sued-gm-and-settled-the-cas/
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-rose-suspended-by-cbs-pbs-sexual-harassment-claims-1060477
youtube.com/watch?v=u9vOwc-6t-8
archive.is/PUHEV
buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/she-complained-that-a-powerful-congressman-harassed-her?utm_term=.gjAKYAR0D#.irMy5mZ81
danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/
archive.is/bL8kG
archive.fo/EguaR
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conyers,_John
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9FqepcRUM
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it national out a rapey politico day? Trump doing this? Bannon? Something else? It can't be normal. Too many coming out daily. Has to be a coordinated effort.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

It's the 20th. Jesus christ, pay attention to the first Q
Also known as the only Q that mattered
it's almost like he told us that...

Jesus fuck my dudes...Democrats getting literally ass-blasted.

Know how all the rabid Feminists want us to listen and believe?
Well now their male counterparts are being hoisted by their own petard

LARP

>Wtf is going on?

It's all just part if winning our country back!!!

the (((msm))) is getting destroyed looks like they 're virtue signaling really backfired

pic related.

If they're not a jew, they're democrat. It's glorious.

THUS THE SERPENT CONSUMES IT'S OWN TAIL

Glenn Thrush

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Russian hackers must be working overtime

Didn't Thernovth day he knew of a sitting senator that was going to be ousted tonight?

Charlie Rose is buddies with Jeffrey "lolita express" Epstein. When Epstein got out of jail he threw a welcome home party which included Rose, Woody Allen, Prince Andrew, and George Stephanopolous.

sexual harassment is the new term for we found little kids in their basement.

Being a shut-in virgin NEET just gets more and more advantageous by the day (and I like most posters here is probably a huger sexual deviant than all of them).

Part of me is suspicious across the board with left and right excluding Franken whose got visual evidence. The other part thinks this is inevitable with these guys in positions of power for the politicians and the lady doth protest too much when it comes to male feminist types.

Oh yeah. Reminds me of something on NPR about how/when coverage of politicians changed. It was some paradigm shift from when reporters ignored FDR's handicap or JFK's manwhoring. It was some 80s presidential candidate who didn't win the primaries or the presidency who was accused of sexual infidelity. He noted in an interview about how all these reporters were grilling him for sexual infidelity when he knew firsthand and witnessed firsthand them cheating on their wives and fucking eachother (if female journalists) while on the campaign trail.

So it might be the reporters have always been such deranged individuals.

next time make a /rape/ general

He did thop to thay that while he was thelling hith thelf help theminars, yeth.

wtf i luv feminist now

reminder that the roy moore case is a scapegoat to get liberals so vocal about sexual misconduct/pedophiles that they have to start eating their own

>Wtf is going on?

For 99% of the types of people that seek high positions in industry or government, they have to harbor a certain level of sociopathy and narcissism. These are the qualities that allow them to rationalize risk-taking, discarding morality if self-serving ends justify it, and convincing themselves that the rules apply to everyone but them.

I say 99% because Ralph Nader is a well-known consumer advocate that only got his rocks off by forcing automakers to admit that seatbelt-less automobiles were rolling deathtraps. They literally hired prostitutes to seduce him for blackmail and when told them to fuck off, they hired Private Eyes to spy on him for oppo research to frame him as gay which was exposed and he sued them for privacy violations and won.
investmentwatchblog.com/gm-tried-to-discredit-ralph-nader-hiring-private-detectives-to-tap-his-phones-and-investigate-his-past-and-hired-prostitutes-to-trap-him-in-compromising-situations-nader-sued-gm-and-settled-the-cas/
>In anticipation of the release of Unsafe at Any Speed, Nader's 1965 book concerning the Corvair, GM hired a detective to investigate Nader, tapping his phones and even hiring prostitutes in an attempt to trap him in a compromising situation. Nader sued for invasion of privacy, and an opinion by the New York Court of Appeals extended the reach of tort law to cover "overzealous surveillance." GM eventually settled, and Nader said he used the proceeds, some $290,000, to start the pro-consumer Center for Study of Responsive Law.
Of course because wasn't a total empty suit piece of trash he lost his 2000 bid for president against two of the most corrupt, half-sexually degenerate, corporatist war criminals of our lifetimes.

these must be anomalies
i mean, its not like lefties are the party of perversion and sexuality
engaging in sexual morality battles is good strat for them
they know what they're doing obviously
drunf is finished

Its a coordinated attack .

I've watched Charlie Rose for 20+ years and have generally found him to be as neutral politically as a human being can be. I wish more people newsmen were like him.

Yeah, he's unironically talented at what he does

He leans to the left by about the same degree Fox leans to the right.

i think it is because he is genuinely curious about other people. every other interviewer just wants to spew their own opinions and judgements. especially on american networks it has gotten the point that they are cutting people off before they even have a chance to answer the question.

He's another establishment propagandist.

I'm not seeing the Bill accusations. How are they fake?

PBS cancelled his show literally half an hour after the story broke

feminist takeover now!

'coz they knew it was true
Some of the girls spoke to his 'girl friday' about it and were told, "That's just Charley being Charley."

Unfortunately I think is all coordinated and will eventually go all the way up to Trump with multiple accusers coming out againat him. I'm sure they'll all be fake, but that won't matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

current state of the #resistance

It's like a nuclear war. Rape allegations are a WMD politically. They can hit anybody at any time, since no proof is needed. We had a protocol before, at least sort of, where we wouldn't attack carelessly. That stability has disappeared. Also we have Democrats going against Democrats and Republicans against Republicans. Republicans can weather it since they can still deny somewhat reasonably according to their ideology. Just follow Trump and Moore. Democrats can't do that.

Hypothesis:
Deep state / Trump wants to get rid of dirty corrupt politicians, and this is all of that blackmail finally being used in a sort of nuclear blackmail attack on everyone all at once.

Even if the deep state's behind it, I consider it a net positive that we're getting rid of so many corrupt politicians and media figures.

You say this like women don't jump on the chance to lie about ancient sexual harassment at every opportunity.

>My entire career was built on a talentless set of holes, my first interview was being fucked up the ass but I'll never admit it and play the victim now that I'm rich and famous

>I think is all coordinated and will eventually go all the way up to Trump
They are willing to lose some of their own to get to Trump.

>Bill Clinton (4 new ones)

Is there any woman in this country he hasn't raped?

I'm suspicious that they are creating a sexual harassment hysteria that eventually the firehose gets turned on Trump.
Think about it...would THIS media be all in like this if it wasn't serving some other mission? They would not be turning on their own like this unless there was some big payoff they are aiming for. They've been doing this shit for decades and longer. They know how to keep secrets and hush people up. It's like this is deliberate and that should make everyone here suspicious...incredibly so.

Bloomberg recently had an article talking about how sexual harassment lawsuits are a booming industry. Anything to boost GDP.

They already tried their sexual harassment barrage on Trump, my man. I honestly believe it's him returning the favor.

Yes, but there's not much anyone here can do except watch and shitpost

the witch-hunt is reaching its singularity

I know. But now it seems like they are trying to create a hysterical environment where they can use the allegations again to damage him at the polls in the midterms. People are going to get their justice boners raging as high profile person and high profile person gets taken down. And then, they can ask people why they would vote for someone or his endorsed candidates who has done the same. It obviously didn't stick before, but they are working on changing the landscape so that it will. Just a hunch. Regardless, it's suspicious, because the media is running with it. They don't report the news anymore (if they ever did). They fabricate narratives. This plays into a narrative and their gung ho attitude towards it makes me believe it's not originating at the White House.

And how did the left act? Umm, well, they didn't - but they did organise well enough to like a feeble tweet en masse!

Youbeat me to it, and ive been saying this for over a week...this is nothing more than a ruse to use against Trump (and moore to a degree) to make him appear guilty through the media without any kind of conviction.

Notice how many of these lefties in recent weeks from Thrush to Rose are only getting suspended, as they dont want to end their careers like they want to end Trump's presidential tenure. Clinton is getting a pass and remains silent, as no real calls for Franken to step down, as he has no real intention of resigning on his own.

...and at the end of it all, this is really an attack on masculinity and testosterone in any man.

...Eh, wasn't Cernovich supposed to out somebody tonight?

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-rose-suspended-by-cbs-pbs-sexual-harassment-claims-1060477
he is one of the biggest Washington Establishment insider ass-kissers in all of MSM.

he gave tacit encouragement of waterboarding by promoting the ridiculous "ticking time-bomb" meme

>I wonder who could have all the inside info and ability to bring it to light in order to ruin Trump’s enemies?

wasnt he the leaker?

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=u9vOwc-6t-8

They are trying to cover up the fact that Obama is a dumb nigger

archive.is/PUHEV

OBAMA CONFIRMED FOR DUMB NIGGER

>Campbell engaged in conversations with his Russian colleagues about the efforts of the Washington entity and others to gain influence with the Clintons and the Obama administration. He also listened as visiting Russians used racially tinged insults to boast about how easy they found it to win uranium business under Obama, according to a source familiar with Campbell’s planned testimony to Congress.

OBAMA CONFIRMED FOR DUMB NIGGER

>He also listened as visiting Russians used racially tinged insults to boast about how easy they found it to win uranium business under Obama

THEY CALLED OBAMA A DUMB NIGGER

>racially tinged insults to boast about how easy they found it to win uranium business under Obama

Nigger. buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/she-complained-that-a-powerful-congressman-harassed-her?utm_term=.gjAKYAR0D#.irMy5mZ81

There were people who categorized Obongos legendary failure as commander n' chimp becuase the media hid it all and refused to report anything for 8 years.

danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

What if this is an attempt to weaken the hatred of rape on the news by having it happen all of the time so that when famous people turn out to be rapists, their career doesn't end and nobody cares.

He just did, another democratic big wig

And sacrifice some of their own people in the process? Seems unlikely.

If they do lead to trump, I have a feeling that whoever's coordinating the sexual harassment fiasco is against both liberal and conservative parties. It's all the more likely that both sides are just as corrupt and fucked up as the other.

Rep. John Conyers

archive.is/bL8kG

They're just playing the game that will lead them all the being crucified on the side of a road like the delusional shits they are.

The Jew sees civilization and in the deepest parts of his heart he knows he must destroy it.

some autist should create a list of
all the faggots that's been outed so far
>add faggot in pic to ur list

IT'S CALLED THE TRUMP CURSE YOU FUCKING MORONS. KEK WILLS IT. NO DO YOUR FUCKING KEGELS /OP. SET OF 20.............GO............GOOD JOB, HERE'S A TOWL.

God damn, another one! John Conyers
archive.fo/EguaR
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conyers,_John

I thought the same until I saw his interview with Bannon. I've never seen Rose try to push an interviewee like that in years of watching & listening.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9FqepcRUM

Look at it this way, if they get people worked up enough and sacrifice one of their pawns to shore up legitimacy - let's say franken for example - they have set a precedent where they could remove Moore and any future non-uniparty candidate who wins through a barrage of false allegations. And in the end, its not too costly to sacrifice one or two people in order to prevent many more challengers from ever becoming competitive.

He used to be like that until he got bought by CBS.

Ever since he's been on CBS' payroll, he has leaned to the left, and it's very obvious.

still better than 99% of everyone else out there in the media, but still a clear left lean. Same for PBS News Hour.

It's almost as if.. there IS no global media conspiracy and it's just reporters doing their job. I know, crazy.

They have been indicted. Mueller Massacre incoming!

In an interview Friday, after news broke that he had left his role in the White House, Bannon told The Weekly Standard that "The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over."

>tfw misdirection

>Media's been spewing 24/7 "Fuck Trump" for over a year now

>HOW DID WE LOSE

Hmm

Well, luckily we still have FOX giving the story straight with tough questions and balanced reporting

Fox had the most balanced reporting all all media stations during the 2016 elections, Harvard did a study on it.

Pretty fucked up huh.

I for one am glad they got the scoop on the melania christmas tree story

NOW fucking Rep. Joe Barton. srsly is this the storm?

Days not yet over...still one more to squeeze in coming just in just at the end of the day when everyone is turning into bed.

It's almost midnight on the east coast, nothing is happening tonight.

Rep. Joe Barton just got caught.

My point was that story just got in before the chimes of midnight...

I've looked quickly at the article. shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/
Can you point out where it says that?

this was meant for you

This is what happens when we have the doctrine of "listen and believe". I don't doubt there are legitimate cases of sexual harassment when we have audio tape and pictures as evidence. But you have be skeptical of the countless number of alleged victims that are appearing out of nowhere. I'm at a point right now I would say a significant portion of the accusers are "me too" attention whores looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Think about it-they get to be a victim and they get to flatter themselves ("I drove a rich and famous man into a frenzy of lust. I must be sum hawt shit.").

Yeah no one ever sees anything that doesn't hurt Trump, it's been a problem for over a year now.

oh muh gerd
>and he's fat so you know he eats pizza

There is also something called the truth. You think giving a candidate as much negative as positive coverage is balanced, no matter what the candidate does? For example, they cover the pussy grabbing (negative), so balanced is then to proceed doing a piece on his.. I don't know, golf handicap (positive)? That makes a news outlet fair?

unironically this. strong women are the answer to the world wide pedo epidemic

You forgot about Charlie Rose now

>PBS, CBS and Bloomberg suspend 'Charlie Rose Show' after sexual misconduct allegations

I don't understand the second claim about Franken. It just sounds like he put his hand on her ass by accident. He was taking pictures with thousands of people, you're bound to do something like that on occasion.

Even the picture of him doesn't show him actually groping a woman. He's pretending to grope her for the sake of taking a picture. Maybe it's annoying that he did that but it isn't the same thing as groping.

>Is there any woman in this country he hasn't raped?
seriously asked myself that question at 15 when i started fucking around with girls

Drink deep from that fountain, useful cuck. They might even give you a medal before killing you.

Add yet another one to the list for today....at this rate we are averaging about 6 scalps per day now.

He
Is
Next

The time is right