drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BzrIkxZ4oThpam9kNVZNanRKY3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah best girl today.

What a lazy gaoru.

Darkness in her heart.

twitter.com/tosaka_ssk/status/802857646508285952

So tiny.

Holy shit Rosia is pregant now.

Best girls appeared every episode since S1 started tho.

>off-the-shoulders kimono

She seems like she should be the resident shortstack.

Heh, standby-mode.

That's her idling animation.

Ayyeeee, my stream just died.

Did Rosia get an upgrade?

Worse. They're soon becoming high schoolers.

I wish that they'd just forget that these things exist.

That was unexpected.

ジゴクニオトシテヤルノダ

Meh. So Plasmagica purifies their darkness and then they ended up like CriCri in first season.

Definitely wouldn't mind having little FuRyuu price figurines of BVL.

>I'm melting

youtube.com/watch?v=ETkmJ4vU8Iw

youtube.com/watch?v=yelLLhXLjsU

Airen meets her Onii-chan next episode.

>Airen meets her Onii-chan next episode.

Finally. Will they meet in game too?

OTP

It looks more like one-headed Studdoban than native BVL monster. Well, at least it's not something totally random like it was last season.

Schlehit Melodie was definitely the best song.

orz soon

Raws out

That was like five weeks ago.

It's out on CR. Hoping HS realizes that their bot is bugged/broken at the moment soon.

Again? How annoying.

ahegao

>having to wait 3hrs again

Please no. I though the fixed it last week?

Did Shinganz's single uploaded yet?

Not yet

Nah. But Tsurezure's "Song of the Lanterns on the 16th Night" and Trichro's "Just Paradise" were.

HS when?

Probably after Touken Ranbu has aired.

Fuck, I thought they fixed the bot already.

>Shuzo giving underage kids magic pills
Why is this allowed? Those pills are totally drugs.

They keep Shuuzo happy enough to keep working 24/7 as an ever-smiling idol instead of becoming an eternally depressed suicidal performer who then rants about dreams being dead and useless.

Shuzo being sick confirmed?

Is this something to do with Shuzo's health again? Is he terminally ill and that's why joined Judas, so he could achieve his dream before he dies?

What does it say?

I think you're right here, user. Those pills are stimulants prescribed by his doctor, and a quick google search gives me this

>stimulants are prescribed to treat only a few health conditions, including ADHD, narcolepsy, and occasionally depression—in those who have not responded to other treatments.
>depression

Depressed Shuzo confirmed. Serves him right for breaking Rom's heart.

He was shown depressed and pinning for Rom in one card. IIRC the card was "Are you looking at the same sky?" paraphrased of course.

Eh, my moon if pretty shit maybe someone can translate it properly. Hakkun took him for a "god" since he's famous but he said everyone is just Myuumon.

If he wants Rom so much, why did he leave? Was it really just because he was hungry for fame, or is there a deeper reason?

Selen implied that there was a deeper reason Rom might not be aware of.

Maybe he needed money for treatment and Rom didn't want to become a fake idol either.

That's what I'm curious about, is his possibly poor health a result of his career or was it already like that before he became an idol? Because if he was already sick before, it might be related to that reason Selen was talking about. Damn, I wish they would just tell us already.

Tsurezure comicaraizu. Now all the girl bands have their own manga. Boy bands manga never.

>Boy bands manga never.

Shingaz had one but the mangaka got sick and it went of an hiatus then it got cancelled because she got too ill to continued with work.

Shinganz had that LINE manga, right? But it was cancelled. It's weird, aren't Shinganz as popular as Plasmagica? And I thought Trichronika was more popular than CriCri.

Fanservice for that user who ships Rom and Crow.

Yeah the mangaka got too sick so they stopped it. Trichronika would probably had appeared in it because of their connection.

Someone needs to feed Yaiba.

>Damn, I wish they would just tell us already.
Sanrio wants you to keep playing the game for the next few years.

He keeps getting girlier.

>I think you're right here, user. Those pills are stimulants prescribed by his doctor, and a quick google search gives me this

What the fuck? Why did he offer them to Hakkun?

Worship chan-sama, common-folk, and partake in her dark wisdom.

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BzrIkxZ4oThpam9kNVZNanRKY3M

Release date December 27 in the ComicRex shounen magazine.

>fairyprince
All he needs is a magic wand

>anons who don't take prescriptions on my comfy kemomimi musicians thread
I bet you fags are リア充 as well.

I love how you fags read too much into shit and then pass it off as fact.

Care to provide accurate translation for the stuff posted then?

I care to not think "omg pills... They have to be antidepressants because I just made it up! Wait til I tell the girls..."

If only Sanrio would tell us more about the story and characters, but once again it's up to the community to figure it out and come up with fanfics. Sanrio a shit.

So you can't into moon? Never mind then.

He says something about catering at the event and in the older Trichronika episodes he offers to give pills to Riku to prevent an upset stomach. For all we know he just has bad diarrhea.

Fanfics that lead towards doujins are always nice, though.

If I remember correctly he said the pills are uppers. Hakkun was feeling nervous and anxious about the concert because it was a big one and Shuzo gave him those pills to lift up his mood.