Operation Sellout

Seems like a lot of leftists are using a site called Eventbrite to organize free leftist indoctrination events. The beauty of this site is that there's no need to verify anything when signing up/buying tickets. Just do a search for some leftist buzzword such as 'patriarchy', 'trans', etc and you'll find a lot of free events.

You can order 10 tickets at a time, once you enter your information and order once, it's just a matter of returning to the event page and repeating the process until the event is sold out. Each event has a hidden cap (usually the max capacity of the venue), by ordering 10 tickets at a time without any verification, it shouldn't take long to reach the cap even for large venues.

Quick Example:
eventbrite.com/e/leading-through-workplace-patriarchy-women-in-power-networking-reception-tickets-39489818109?aff=es2

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrite.com/e/transedu-launch-supporting-trans-people-in-further-higher-education-tickets-39487184231
eventbrite.com/e/transflective-a-conversation-on-the-beauty-of-the-transgender-experience-tickets-37895498456?aff=es2
eventbrite.co.uk/e/lgbt-lives-narratives-and-representation-tickets-39547227823
eventbrite.co.uk/e/everyday-racism-by-owen-jones-head-of-education-at-hope-not-hate-tickets-36773707148
eventbrite.co.uk/e/i-get-you-refugees-citizens-together-against-racism-and-xenophobia-tickets-39722356638
eventbrite.co.uk/e/why-is-my-professor-not-black-tickets-39730329485
eventbrite.com/e/jaclyn-friedman-toronto-book-launch-unscrewed-tickets-39691720003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has potential. I need 10 names and addresses of real people that suck. I can just record a macro to fill it all out. Suggestions?

Sorry, should have used a better example, that one has a few extra fields than others. Better example:
eventbrite.com/e/transedu-launch-supporting-trans-people-in-further-higher-education-tickets-39487184231

Although, even in the first example, you don't need names/addresses, just fill the basic details in once then select 'Copy data from: Ticket #1' for each additional ticket.

bumping for potential

That example is now sold out, only took me a couple of minutes.

Bump. This is a good idea.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

>TRANSflective

eventbrite.com/e/transflective-a-conversation-on-the-beauty-of-the-transgender-experience-tickets-37895498456?aff=es2

>Sup Forums makes an appearance at a trans pride event
I can see it now.

Host your own events, stick mostly to leftist dogma but include subtle redpills.

Good plan OP.

Bumping for quality plannage.

Bmup

looking forward to attending with 39 of my closest friends

Must be a high cap on that one. Just ordered over 800 tickets for it and it's still going.

I'm finding the most success with student-orientated events. They're generally limited by lecture theater capacity which is usually less than 300.

Another one down:
eventbrite.co.uk/e/lgbt-lives-narratives-and-representation-tickets-39547227823

Another:
eventbrite.co.uk/e/everyday-racism-by-owen-jones-head-of-education-at-hope-not-hate-tickets-36773707148

Bump

I disagree with this strategy. This is is an example of stooping to the level of the SJWs and emulating their behaviour. You shouldn't be working to deny platforms and audiences to people who disagree with you. The focus should be on debating them with good counterarguments and logic, and in raising awareness to the damage they are doing to society. You should be attacking their ideas, not their right to speech.

Anyone who denies the right to the freedom of speech - even to SJWs and leftists - is an unprincipled nigger

>unprincipled nigger
>Sup Forums
Yeah hi how ya doing?

Another down:
eventbrite.co.uk/e/i-get-you-refugees-citizens-together-against-racism-and-xenophobia-tickets-39722356638

Fair point, I suppose. Although, I just saw a shittly coded site and thought it'd be abita craic

eventbrite.co.uk/e/why-is-my-professor-not-black-tickets-39730329485

Keep an eye on the event organizers Facebook/Twitter pages. There will hopefully be some bitching soon about this Mr Noseberg character who keeps buying all the tickets.

First two posts are pertinent.

bump

Sup Forums is already the boogeyman of the internet (including other boards). Acting morally superior gains us nothing and will not prevent the media from smearing us whenever and however they want.

Additionally these are very much not free speech events that encourage discussion and critical thinking. They are propaganda shows that try to attract the gullible and naive, who do not have the rhetorical abilities and experience to call them out on their strawmans, bogus statistics and whatever else they have up their sleeve. Anyone who even attempts to criticize their dogma will be publicly shamed by manipulating the rest of the audience into attacking the "interloper".

If they had anything of worth to say, they have free use of the internet, including this message board. They need hidden avenues like remote physical locations to control and indoctrinate, as open discourse is poison to them.

I disagree, SJWs love that feeling of being in a group, they will be excited to see their events are sold out quickly , they dont care about results or reality anyway so it wont matter if no one shows up.

Final one for tonight, away to bed here:
eventbrite.com/e/jaclyn-friedman-toronto-book-launch-unscrewed-tickets-39691720003