CG World

youtube.com/watch?v=mRIAw6LkqlE

will the other nations get a flag and an anthem too in R3?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_of_the_Portuguese_Court_to_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicali
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So who the hell controls Australia?

Doesn't Cornelia conquer some Middle Eastern land for Britannia in season 1?

Whatever

Squall Leonhart

The Emu Federation.

AFAIK Schneizel conquered half the EU

>Euro Universe
>Africa

I seriously hope they unleashed some genocidal slavs onto those lands

It's been a while since I've watched CG but was the UK not part of Britannia?, because that really fucks with me.

Napoleon fucked them in the ass and the UK Royals fled to North America

>Russia
>UK
>Europe

>""""Holy""""
>""""Brittanian""""
>Empire

>Holy Empire of Britannia
>Britannia
>Doesn't actually control England

wat

>He still doesn't know Russia ends at the Urals and everything else is Siberia and the Far East

>UK
>Europe
Found the fucking Sup Forums faggot that has no idea about geography and doesn't even know the difference between the EU and Europe. KYS

Why?

British Isles were conquered by Napoleon, and royanty exiled America, which was still under the British Empire, renamed "Holy Empire of Britannia" afterwards.

>and royanty exiled America
and royalty exiled IN America

kiwisa after The Great Fight

Australia is independent. It is also a barren shithole where Mao wanted to take C.C to since it's fucking empty.

> barren shithole where

So what's the difference more abbos?

>arabs in their containment league

We all know who controls fantasy Australia.

>arabs

What the fuck did you just say about me?

>arab league
>iran

also did they ever really establish that africa was EU-controlled and completely unified?

Less Abos. It's effectively a step up from the current Australia.
Mao wanting to go there has effectively increased the amount of people wanting to go to Australia by 100%.

Where's the other area xx? I remember there's at least area 17.

its not like africans are capable of civilization on their own

>call it Britannia
>Britain is not even part of it

that literally happened to the Portuguese royal family. They came back later on though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_of_the_Portuguese_Court_to_Brazil

>Dona Maria I (English: Mary I) (17 December 1734 – 20 March 1816) was Queen of Portugal, Brazil, and the Algarves. Known as Maria the Pious (in Portugal), or Maria the Mad (in Brazil)
kek'd

Hahaha that's a good one

>tfw you're a Britannian citizen

>""""Holy""""
>"""Empire"""
>of
>"""""Britannia"""""

sometimes I think the real world would be better off if it was split up like this...

So is Antarctica melted or something

>living under the same flag as Brazilians
I'll pass

ما اللعنة هل مجرد سخيف القول عن لي، وكنت قليلا القرف؟ سوء يكون لك معرفة تخرجت أعلى صفي في قوات البحرية، وإيف شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على قناة ، ولدي أكثر من يقتل المؤكدة. انا تدربت في حرب الغوريلا وايم القناص كبار في القوات المسلحة الأميركية بأكملها. أنت لا شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. وسوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارج بدقة أمثال الذي لم يسبق له مثيل من قبل على هذه الأرض، بمناسبة كلامي سخيف. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تفلت من هذا القرف قائلا لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، مقيت. ونحن نتكلم أنا على الاتصال بي شبكة سرية من الجواسيس عبر الولايات المتحدة و الخاص بك يتم تتبعها الآن لذلك كنت أفضل إعداد للعاصفة، يرقة. العاصفة التي تقضي على الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة استدعاء حياتك. كنت سخيف ميت، طفل. أنا يمكن أن تكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت، وأستطيع أن أقتلك في أكثر من سبعمائة الطرق، و فقط مع يدي عارية. لست فقط تدربت على نطاق واسع في القتال الأعزل، ولكن لدي الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من قوات مشاة البحرية الأمريكية وسوف تستخدم لمداه الكامل للقضاء مؤخرتك بائسة من على وجه القارة، لكم قليلا القرف. إلا إذا كنت يمكن أن يعرف ما القصاص غير مقدس كان لديك القليل تعليق ذكي وشك اسقاط عليكم، ربما كنت قد عقد اللسان سخيف الخاص بك. ولكنك لم أستطع، أنت لم، والآن كنت تدفع الثمن، كنت [غدمن احمق. وسوف القرف الغضب في جميع أنحاء لك، وسوف يغرق فيه. كنت سخيف ميت،

You know it's bizarre how Britannia's capital is in Midwest when the royals transferred over there in first 10 or so years of 1800s.

Vai se foder, gringo de merda.

ma alllaenat hal mjrd skhyf alqawl ean ly, wakunt qalilana alqrf? su' yakun lak maerifat takharrajat 'aelaa sfy fi quwwat albhryt, w'iyf sharakat fi aledyd min algharat alssrriat ealaa qanat , wldy 'akthar min yuqtal almwkd. 'inna tdrbt fi harb alghwryla waym alqnas kibar fi alquwwat almusallahat al'amirkiat bakmlha. 'ant la shay' balnsbt li wlkn mjrd hadaf akhr. wasawf ymsh lak alllaenat kharij bidiqqat 'amthal aldhy lm yasbiq lah mathil min qibal ealaa hadhih alard, bimunasabat klamy skhyf. kunt taetaqid 'annak ymkn 'an tflt mn hdha alqrf qayla li eabr al'intrnt? fakkar marratan akhra, mqyt. wanahn natakallam 'ana ealaa alaittisal bi shabakat sirriat min aljwasys eabr alwilayat almuttahidat w alkhass bik ytm tatbaeuha alan ldhlk kunt 'afdal 'iiedad lleasft, yrq. aleasifat alty taqdi ealaa alshshay' alqlyl muthir llshfqt astdea' hyatk. kunt skhyf myt, tfl. 'ana ymkn 'an takun fi 'ay makan wafi 'ay wqt, wasttye 'ann aqtlk fi 'akthar min sabeimiayat altrq, w faqat mae ydy eary. last faqat tdrbt ealaa nitaq wasie fi alqital alaezl, wlkn laday alwusul 'iilaa tirsanat kamilat min quwwat mushat albahriat al'amrikiat wasawf tustakhdam lmdah alkamil llqda' mwkhrtk bayisatan min ealaa wajh alqart, lakum qalilana alqrf. 'illa 'iidha kunt ymkn 'an yaerif ma alqisas ghyr muqaddas kan ladayk alqlyl taeliq dhky washk 'iisqat elykm, rubbama kunt qad eaqd alllisan skhyf alkhass bk. wlknk lm astte, 'ant lm, walan kunt tadfae althmn, kunt [ghdmn ahmq. wasawf alqrf alghadab fi jmye 'anha' lk, wasawf yaghraq fyh. kunt skhyf myt.

>navy seals pasta
>in arabaic
>not changing navy seals to isis
>not changing US to Saudi Arabia
>not changing the cuss words to allah this allah that

You dun goofed desu.

Is pendragon seriously in the middle of bumfuck, nowhere?

LMAO at nips desperately trying hard to distance themselves from their Mongloid heritage

That's not where Luoyang is

Maybe a couple milliliters to the right. No need to be so pedantic.

1776 when?

Never.

That's like the worst worldbuilding

Capitals tend to attract a lot of people (if only for the job opportunities). In our reality central US is bumfuck nowhere, but in Britannia Pendragon may very well be the biggest city in all the Americas.

Elevens can never into geopolitics.

I want C.C.'s adventures in colonial America.

what exactly did they mean by this?

wasn't half of europe under the britannian rule ?

It was. But by the end of the show the entire world was under Britannian rule anyway.

Pretty sure OP's picture is from the beginning of the show, and what you speaks of is after the second season started.

>australia
>whatever

did they ditched Aussie land because they are inbred shitposters or abbos?

>Turkey
>Niggerland
>Europe

Why is Japan so good with bantz?

What? I distinctly remember Pendragon being over around Southern Arizona when they nuked it. At the very least it was clearly shown to be out in the desert.

Thought Britannia managed to reconquer the British Isles by now also. And Africa should be split up between the various powers. Someone needs to factcheck and fix this map.

This always bothered me. Why the fuck would America, shortly after winning its independence from Britain and fighting the war of 1812 against them, just accept the royal family as their rulers and convert into a monarchy. That makes no fucking sense.

>Russia
>Actually allying with western Europe
I see no reason the USSR couldn't exist in this universe.

Washington lost, retard

Because they didn't win independence in the CG universe.

To add to the others, Ben Franklin betrayed the US while doing diplomacy over in Europe, was granted a title of nobility for it. The revolution is known as Washington's Rebellion in CG universe, and it was a massive failure.

>russia is part of eu
Cyka

Because in Geass the British Crown defeated the americans. Washington and friends are a historical footnote.

Why have you been 'always bothered' by a question so easily answered?

There was no nuclear weapons so both usa and ussr got much less power compared to irl

There is a guy in DA that has made several scenarios with maps based on Code Geass.

Russians were conquered by Napoleon too.

Chinese Federation is basically the equivalent of USSR in CG

Actually, it's even worse. It's in Mexico.

>"arab" league
>iran
>no maghrebi cannon fodder to keep glorious persian cock from destroying wahhabi hymen

Why would you nuke Toronto?

I am a leaf, toronto is suffering
please end us america-sempai

looks more like an oasis in the middle of the desert of SW Arizona (not far from Yuma) and NW Sonora, north of the Sea of Cortez

THank Dog America won in real history. I wouldn't want to live under some shitty LARPing nobles.

Looks like Mexicali to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicali

There even was a shot of Pendragon from the air, and it's literally in the middle of barren desert wasteland.

closer to San Luis Rio Colorado, as Mexicali is still in Baja, while Pendragon seems to be on the Sonora panhandle

Shouldn't area 9 be honorary britannians since they were their allies?

>Holy
>Britannian
>Empire
>Doesn't own England

HAIL AUSTRALIA!

I need to post Voltaire when the anime airs.

> Australia is, as far as anyone knows, peaceful and independent of world conflicts.
>Sydney is still blown to shit

Why does Sunrise hate Sydney so much?

Ben Franklin being a traitor and Napoleon actually wining are still less dumb than this.

The only thing that is wrong about this is that Greenland should belong to EU unless Britannia came to fight EU for it.

Spiders.

is there any anime map that isn't completely retarded?

>what are colonies

The Cassowaries.

Not even the most advanced Knightmare could hope to defeat them.

Certainly not in Geass.

The POD is Caesar failing to conquer Britannia (the island) yet Napoleon still exists 1700 years later.

>Ben Franklin being a traitor and Napoleon actually wining are still less dumb than this.
CC implied that Ben had reasons. She was there.

And Waterloo was: "It has been a damned nice thing — the nearest run thing you ever saw in your life.", it was a battle that could have ended either way. Napoleon winning was not that much of a change.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington

If Napoleon was going to win, there never would have been a battle of Waterloo.

This is implied to be in-universe propaganda. Even in our world Caesar's expedition was at best a punitive expedition.

Why wouldn't either France or Napoleon exists because Caesar failed to invade Britannia?

>großargentiniums
DELET

>mfw you realize Sup Forums puppets this board
praise kek

France STRONG

>getting south africa but no lessotho
I can only imagine it's such a small place they didn't even bother marching there

We don't talk about Australia