imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>NE Hama Nov17
imgur.com/a/thmE6
>S Syria Nov17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 20
>Kurdish militants fire mortars at ”observation point of de-escalation zone” in Idlib, near Afrin, no injuries reported
>SAA continue clean up OPs in DeZ, capturing large amount of chemical materials, ammunition
>Tiger forces liberate Tishreen village west of Al-Salyeah after heavy clashes with ISIS
>Iran says Arab League statement condemning them and Hezbollah, "full of lies" and product of Saudi "pressure and propaganda."
>Lebanese president appeared to defend Hezbollah as necessary to resist Israel after Arab League statement accused the group of terrorism
>Iraq’s Supreme Federal Court ruled Monday that the Sep 25 Kurdish independence referendum was unconstitutional and results void
>Israeli minister reveals long rumored covert contacts with Saudi Arabia amid common concerns over Iran
>KSA and Arab allies push for unity against Iran, Hezbollah "meddling" in Cairo emergency meeting
>Palestinians say they won't be blackmailed by U.S. threat to close PLO office in attempt to force peace negotiations with Israel
>Lebanon's Hariri to visit Egypt on Tuesday to meet with Egyptian President Sisi
>USAF targeted drug producing facilities in Afghanistan for first time under new strategy aimed at cutting Taliban funding

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5045704,00.html
archive.is/UUVBb
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932683946122412032
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/20/542855/Iran-Saudi-Arabia-Arab-League-Yemen-Cairo-Foreign-Ministry-spokesman-Bahram-Qassemi-Hossein-Jaberi-Ansari
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/20/542827/Saudi-Arabia-Germany-Berlin-Yemen-Lebanon-Hariri
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/20/542838/Iran-EU-Araqchi-Schmid-JCPOA-US-Trump
sana.sy/en/?p=118692
sana.sy/en/?p=118695
sana.sy/en/?p=118702
sana.sy/en/?p=118685
medium.com/@jordanchariton/sloppy-journalism-corporate-panic-back-to-what-really-matters-3f4de682afd8
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932593225965146113
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932598685288067072
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932588067403304960
youtube.com/watch?v=gRNz9h-I-dw
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509115083.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4SL0Cu-prK4
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509108260.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509111388.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509111503.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509117571.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509112468.html
liveleak.com/view?i=8f0_1509534717
twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/927646699228712960
twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/927653601966788609
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/932546135549497344
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/932546573321560064
youtu.be/Qbcka-Em19s
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/932572338796740610
almasdarnews.com/article/full-map-syria-recent-isis-defeat/
liveleak.com/
middleeasteye.net/news/two-dead-british-aid-convoy-ambulances-come-under-attack-1401225776
middleeastmonitor.com/20171120-images-released-of-iran-military-chief-soleimani-in-syria/
france24.com/en/20171120-interview-ibrahim-kalin-turkey-gulen-reza-zarrab-syria-assad-pyd-ypg-pkk-us-forces
atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/syriasource/russia-s-syrian-people-s-congress-in-sochi-goals-and-realities
irna.ir/en/News/82737060
youtube.com/watch?v=xwMB1PAl6oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GK-0Vz4-GeY
youtube.com/watch?v=drnPzBoc4lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yxPey1uJ_Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=th6N0QIEA0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hY64DY_1qMg
youtube.com/watch?v=hyMLggCfjcA
youtube.com/watch?v=_7swqKWp5Vg
twitter.com/Mahmoudadam87/status/932378565252927488
twitter.com/NoorNahas1/status/932666847090085889
youtube.com/watch?v=PAxxZfSIgpU
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/20/542900/russia-embassy-shelling-syria
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/932728605389463552
almasdarnews.com/article/massive-turkish-army-convoy-enters-syria-heads-towards-kurdish-front-lines-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death to Israel

can someone tell me who is this guy and what is "quads force" or something

/levantgeneral/ SOON

This is /levantgeneral/

Here for gay rights.

Baiting I assume?

Death to faggots

ur a meanie pants biggot
Also checked

Going to repost a bunch of news and sheeeit that I and other posters have compiled throughout the day for those who didn't see it.

>IDF seeks higher budget to handle 'dramatic shift in region'

The minister of defense did not specify the reason for such a significant change, but outlined three trends he said characterized the new challenges the IDF now faces, and their attendant implications.

The three challenges are massive Russian presence in Syria, which has changed the region's balance of power, the accession of precise weaponry into the region, possessed not just by Hezbollah, and a significant acceleration in the Iranian nuclear program. Lieberman also noted Syrian President Bashar al-Assad only possessed 90 percent of Syrian territory.

Lieberman also claimed the IDF had to deal with several unplanned expenses over the past two years, including participation in the creation of the new anti-tunnel underground barrier along the Gaza Strip worth NIS 300 million and NIS 270 million spent on enlarging the West Bank security barrier.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5045704,00.html

Where are my livemaps of the lebanese-israeli border? Where are my blue and red lines? Where are my bullhorns announcing Saudi jet downings over Beirut? Where are my bibi posters?

Give them to me and we'll talk

>ynetnews
archive that shit, don't give the kikes shekels

Also reminder to use an adblocker or adnauseum

>Where are my bibi posters?
i'm deleting all my bibis if they dont start paying me more tho

Hezbollah will win!
But really, I'm so ready for round two.

Guys where do Kurds live in Canada? My wife wants a new bull.

hi friends

can /sg/ into photoshop ? and if not , why ?

>The three challenges are massive Russian presence in Syria,
the fuck they want to fight with Russians?
The truth is their foreign policy scheming in Syria went totally wrong, but I know I know, they can't just admit that so bluntly

One second
>The Kurdish community in the Canada is 11,685[1] based on the Canadian Census 2011, among which the Iraqi Kurds make up the largest group of Kurds in Canada, exceeding the numbers of Kurds from Turkey, Iran and Syria.

In Canada, Kurdish immigration was largely the result of the Iran–Iraq War, the Gulf War and Syrian Civil War. Thus, many Iraqi Kurds immigrated to Canada due to the constant wars and suppression of Kurds and Shiites by the Iraqi government.[2]

Like all Canadians with origins in West Asia, Kurdish Canadians are legally defined as a visible minority, irrespective of their appearance.[3][4]

Provinces and territories Kurdish as mother tongue[1]
Ontario 6,830
Alberta 1,465
British Columbia 1,435
Quebec 1,415
Manitoba 260
Saskatchewan 110
Nova Scotia 55
New Brunswick 40
Prince Edward Island 30

I R GOOGLE 4 YOU GIB ME (YOUUUS)

Russians in Syria translates to advanced weapon systems being transfered to Syrians AND the inability to do surgical strikes due to the fear of accidentally hitting Russian advisors

mmm

hm, makes sense, ultimately still their own fault

Mmmmm, I pray to Allah the Kurdish bull will be 6 inches bigger than me and too inbred to realize that I am just a mindless pseudo-intellectual

Yah, still there fault. I could never totally understand Israel's grand strategy with Syria. Everything was a clusterfuck.

Also, that's just my best guess on why they don't like Russia in Syria. There's obviously a lot that none of us know about the 4d chess Israel might play with Russia.

Do any anons have a good explanation of Russia's opinion on Labanon and Hariri's recent moves?

I got 6 inches for thicc white cock for you or your wifes son if interested. I only have one STD.

of*

>Do any anons have a good explanation of Russia's opinion on Labanon and Hariri's recent moves?
they won't do jack shit as long as it doesn't touch their interests

My wife's son needs it.

I think he becoming an Sup Forumsack.

So he needs to be taught a lesson.

Speaking of which, I don’t even know why I come here considering that I hate this website, and every time I come here I see things that trigger me.

don't go overboard when pretending to be someone, doing it in a more sublte way is better and more fun, make it believable

I JUST CANT STOP SUCKING DICKS

>Chief of mainstream Syria opposition group resigns

In a statement on Twitter, Riad Hijab said he was stepping down after nearly two years serving as the head of the Syrian opposition's High Negotiations Committee

>"I find myself today forced to announce my resignation from the High Negotiations Committee, wishing them further achievements, and wishing for my beloved country Syria peace, security, and stability," he wrote in Arabic.

>Hijab was serving as Syria's prime minister when he defected in 2012, and took charge of the opposition HNC when it was formed in December 2015 in Saudi Arabia.

He did not provide specific reasons for his resignation but said he had faced "attempts to lower the ceiling of the revolution and prolong the regime of (Syrian President) Bashar al-Assad."

Immediately after Hijab's resignation, several other HNC officials including Suheir Atassi and Riad Naassan Agha also announced they were withdrawing from the body.

>The resignations come just two days before opposition figures are to gather in Riyadh, at the invitation of the Saudi foreign ministry, to prepare for UN-led peace talks later this month.

The Riyadh summit will aim to unite representatives of the HNC, the Istanbul-based National Coalition prominent opposition grouping, independent opposition figures, and members of two groups known as the Cairo and Moscow platforms and seen as more favourable to the regime.

The United Nations' special envoy to the Syrian crisis, Staffan de Mistura, has intensified his calls in recent months to unite the various bodies into a single opposition group.

archive.is/UUVBb

good night, sleep tight /sg/

>#Syria #Hama 4th Division ops at AL Hamra - Abu Dali axis after seizing Qasr Al Ali, Hirdanah & Harran. SAA continues advancing at two directions, north in order to seize Shutayeb & Ruwayida towns (the
first towns inside Idlib governorate) & from south in order to capture Belil
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932683946122412032
pics in link

U.S. general sets two-year goal for driving back Afghan Taliban

(Reuters) - The top U.S. general in Afghanistan said on Monday he believes he could help Afghan forces drive back the Taliban enough to control at least 80 percent of the country within two years, compared with about two-thirds today.

General John Nicholson, citing counter-insurgency doctrine, said gaining 80 percent control of the country would represent a turning point in the 16-year-old conflict, which has become the longest U.S war.

"This we believe is the critical mass necessary to drive the enemy to irrelevance, meaning they're living in these remote outlying areas, or they reconcile, or they die," Nicholson told a Pentagon news briefing via video conference from Afghanistan.

His remarks carried echoes of a U.S.-led strategy that began in 2009 and was accompanied by a massive surge in U.S. forces, which peaked in 2011 at more than 100,000 troops.

Many areas that were regained during U.S.-led operations eventually reverted to Taliban control when Western forces turned them over to the Afghans.

The U.S. military presence is just a fraction of its peak levels today. President Donald Trump sent an additional 3,000 troops to Afghanistan in recent weeks, bringing the total number of U.S. troops to about 14,000.

The Pentagon is also directing more and more intelligence assets and firepower to the country as gains against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria free up resources for Afghanistan.

>CONT........

That has allowed for a major increase in U.S. air strikes, which Nicholson said reached their highest level this year since 2012.

Still, Taliban control of the country remains roughly steady against last year, Nicholson acknowledged.

As of August, 13 percent of the 407 districts in Afghanistan were under Taliban control or influence, compared with 11 percent in February, according to a report released last month by the U.S. government watchdog, the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR).

Many analysts, as well as current and former U.S. officials, believe that Afghanistan's war cannot be won militarily, particularly when the Taliban benefit from safe-havens in Pakistan.

Trump has articulated a harder policy toward Pakistan in recent months, but U.S. officials say they have not yet seen a meaningful shift by Islamabad against insurgents using Pakistan as a hub for attacks in Afghanistan.

The Afghan army also suffers from deep structural problems, including high casualty rates, rampant illiteracy, corruption and a frequent lack of tribal ties to areas where they are sent to fight.

Still, in Nicholson's view, getting Afghan forces to hold 80 percent of the country's population would leave the Taliban with less than 10 percent control.

"Maybe the rest is contested," he said.

One way that Nicholson hopes to increase pressure on the Taliban is to curb their financing, and he showed videos to Pentagon reporters of U.S. strikes in recent days against Taliban opium factories.

He cited estimates of between 400 and 500 opium factories in Afghanistan.

Afghan opium production reached record highs this year, up 87 percent from last year, the United Nations said last week.

The U.N. Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) said output of opium made from poppies in Afghanistan, the world’s main source of heroin, stands at around 9,000 metric tons this year.

>U.S., Afghan forces strike opium factories to curb Taliban funds
(Reuters) - U.S. and Afghan forces have launched joint attacks on Taliban opium factories to try to curb the insurgent group's economic lifeline, officials from both countries said on Monday.

U.S. Army General John Nicholson showed videos at a press conference of targeted aerial strikes against what he described as Taliban drug factories.

"Last night we conducted strikes in northern Helmand to hit the Taliban where it hurts, in their narcotics financing," said Nicholson, flanked by Afghan Army Lieutenant General Mohammad Sharif Yaftali.

The southern province of Helmand suffers heavy fighting and is the single-largest producer of opium.

Opium production in Afghanistan reached record highs this year, up 87 percent on last year, the United Nations said last week.

The U.N. Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) said output of opium made from poppy seeds in Afghanistan, the world’s main source of heroin, stands at around 9,000 metric tons this year.

UNODC has warned in the past that Kabul's weakening grip on security was contributing to a collapse in eradication efforts.

>CONT.....

>NARCOTICS TRAFFICKING

Nearly half of Afghan opium is processed, or refined into morphine or heroin, before it is trafficked out of the country, according to U.S. and Afghan officials.

"We're determined to tackle criminal economy and narcotics trafficking with full force," said Afghan President Ashraf Ghani on Twitter.

Nicholson said the attacks were part of U.S. President Donald Trump's new policy toward Afghanistan as he boosts troop numbers.

The four-star general showed one video of an F-22 fighter jet dropping 250-pound bombs on two buildings, emphasizing that a nearby third building was left unscathed.

U.S. troops have long been accused of causing unnecessary collateral damage and civilian deaths. The United States says it takes every precaution to avoid civilian casualties.

The United Nations said at least 10 civilians may have been killed by a strike in Kunduz earlier this month, contradicting a U.S. investigation that found no civilian deaths.

>Iran: Saudi-drafted Arab League statement full of lies, worthless
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/20/542855/Iran-Saudi-Arabia-Arab-League-Yemen-Cairo-Foreign-Ministry-spokesman-Bahram-Qassemi-Hossein-Jaberi-Ansari
The spokesman of Iran's Foreign Ministry has described as “worthless” the closing statement of the latest Arab League foreign ministers’ meeting in Cairo, emphasizing that the statement was “full of lies and distortions.”

“In line with the policies of the Zionist regime [of Israel] to intensify differences in the region and to divert [the attention of] Muslim nations and states away from the continued occupation of Palestine as the main issue of the Islamic Ummah, Saudi Arabia has succeeded through pressure as well as extensive political and propagandistic hue and cry to have a statement that is full of lies and distortions be issued in the name of foreign ministers of the Arab League,” Bahram Qassemi said on Monday.

On Sunday, the Arab League foreign ministers held an extraordinary general meeting in the Egyptian capital at the request of Saudi Arabia. At the end of the meeting, the participants issued a statement accusing Iran of interfering in the internal affairs of the countries in the region and pursuing aggressive policies against Arab states.

Qassemi dismissed the resolution as “worthless” and urged Saudi Arabia to “immediately end its savage aggression” against the Yemeni Arab people so that the Yemeni civilians, particularly women and children, would no longer be affected by the “flames of their spite.”

Christ, they let your bitch ass into the US?

>Riyadh cancels official’s visit to Berlin over criticism
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/20/542827/Saudi-Arabia-Germany-Berlin-Yemen-Lebanon-Hariri
Saudi Arabia has canceled a visit by one of its senior officials to Berlin, a day after recalling its ambassador to the country in protest at the German foreign minister’s criticism of Riyadh.

Spiegel Online said the official had been supposed to visit the German capital later this week and discuss with German Foreign Ministry officials the issue of humanitarian aid in Yemen.

Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemen since 2015 to restore its favorite regime to power. More than 12,000 people have been killed and the country has been plunged into a harrowing humanitarian crisis.

Saudi Arabia recalled its ambassador to Berlin on Sunday to express its protest at comments made by German Vice Chancellor and Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel.

During a joint press conference with his Lebanese counterpart Gebran Bassil in Berlin on Friday, Gabriel expressed doubt over whether Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri was free enough to leave Saudi Arabia.

>The resignations come just two days before opposition figures are to gather in Riyadh, at the invitation of the Saudi foreign ministry, to prepare for UN-led peace talks later this month.

>Iran, EU hold high-level talks amid Trump's threats
Iran and the EU have started their third round of high-level talks following the 2016 implementation of a nuclear deal between the Islamic Republic and world countries.

Helga Schmid, the EU’s deputy political director, met Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi in Tehran Monday to discuss issues of mutual interest, the state news agency IRNA reported.

Iran and the EU have already held two rounds of high-level negotiations in Tehran and Brussels, addressing economy and commerce, energy, environment, transportation, human rights, higher education, research and technology, culture, and regional developments.

In her visit to Tehran, Schmid is accompanied by EU Special Representative for Human Rights Stavros Lambrinidis, the European Commission’s Director General for International Cooperation and Development Stefano Manservisi, and the Commission’s Director General for Energy Dominique Ristori.

As part of the third round, the two sides will attend a seminar titled, International Nuclear Cooperation: Expectations and Responsibilities, in Isfahan on Tuesday.
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/20/542838/Iran-EU-Araqchi-Schmid-JCPOA-US-Trump

Oh fugg I just realized I was talking to you this whole time.

>US-led Coalition has not given up the double-dealing with terrorists in Syria, Russian diplomat
sana.sy/en/?p=118692
Geneva, SANA- Russian Permanent Representative to the UN Office and Other International Organizations in Geneva, Alexey Borodavkin said Monday that the alleged US-led coalition has not given up the double-dealing with terrorists in Syria.

“In violation of UN Security Council resolutions, the funding of armed jihadists from abroad continues,” Russian TASS News Agency quoted Borodavkin as saying, adding that “The US-led Western coalition has never given up the double-dealing with terrorists in Syria.”

On November 14, the Russian Defense Ministry reported that the operation to liberate the city of al-Boukamal carried by Syrian Arab Army backed by the Russian Aerospace Forces had revealed direct interaction between the US-led coalition and Daesh (ISIS) and support offered to it by this coalition.

In a relevant context, Borodavkin underlined that essentially, the opposition should adhere to at the talks are visible,” the diplomat said. “These are support for the cessation of hostilities and the de-escalation zones, commitment to the fight against Daesh and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist organizations and willingness to hold talks with the Syrian government on the aspects of the political reform under UN Security Council Resolution 2254 and abandoning any preconditions.
“Our partners from among ‘Syria’s friends’ are gradually getting back to reality, they are reviewing their unrealistic approaches,” he explained. “This is primarily due to the fact that the Syrian armed forces backed by Russia’s Aerospace Forces have actually defeated Daesh in Syria winning major victories at Aleppo, Deir Ezzor and al-Boukamal, he went on to say.”

>Lavrov: Joint Investigative Mechanism on Syria acted shamefully
sana.sy/en/?p=118695
Baku, SANA- Russian Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov, affirmed on Monday that the OPCW-UN Joint Investigative Mechanism on Syria “has worked in a shameful way” depending in its conclusions on data proposed by nongovernmental institutions, some of which linked to terrorists.

In a speech on Monday before Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy, Lavrov said that Mechanism acted in a shameful way, and instead of sending its experts to the sites of the chemical incidents, it only depended on video recordings handed over to it by nongovernmental organizations working on the ground, which have been involved with extremists and even with terrorists.

He added that the US and Britain are trying to impose their decisions on extending the JIM mandate in unethical ways, wondering how senior diplomats use such immoral methods.

Lavrov reiterated that Moscow called for preventing the use of terrorists to achieve short-term goals, saying that fighting terrorism entails exerting joint international efforts, and that Russia and Azerbaijan are willing to make the task of combating terrorism very far from the double standards.

He added “We know how the terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda and Daesh (ISIS) terrorist organizations have been formed, and it is a huge mistake to think that we can use these groups with the aim of toppling any regime.”

we axis of resistance now
t. bongroachlogic

sana.sy/en/?p=118702

A civilian was killed and material damage was caused on Monday due to the armed groups’ rocket attacks on Damascus in a new violation of the de-escalation zones agreement in Eastern Ghouta.

>Damascus Police Command told SANA that the armed groups fired a rocket shell, which landed on one of the citizens’ houses in Khaled Bin al-Waleed street in Damascus, killing a civilian and causing material damage to the place.

>another shell fell in Arnous Square in Damascus, causing material damage but no casualties.

>the army units carried out intensive strikes against the terrorist positions in Eastern Ghouta from which they are targeting the residential neighborhoods, destroying their launcher pads and inflicting heavy losses upon the terrorists in personnel.

>sana.sy/en/?p=118685
Army regains control over Shkhaiter village in Hama countryside
Army units operating in Hama province made a new significant advancement in eradicating Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists from al-Sa’an area establishing control over Shkhaiter village 82 km to the northeast of Hama city.

over the past few hours, army units, in cooperation with the supporting forces, expanded operations against Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in the northeastern countryside of the province to target Jabhat al-Nusra hotbeds in Shkhaiter village.

army units and the supporting forces broke into the terrorists’ dens in the village from different directions, and they engaged in violent clashes with them, leaving scores of terrorists dead and others injured, while their remnants fled away to the neighboring villages.

The fleeing terrorists pulled up the bodies of the killed terrorists from the streets of the village in an attempt to cover the heavy losses inflicted upon them in the personnel and equipment.

The army engineering units combed the whole village and dismantled tens of explosive devices and mines

side story, some might enjoy it
Jordan Chariton got fired from TYT
their first investigative Journalist after sexual allegations came.
medium.com/@jordanchariton/sloppy-journalism-corporate-panic-back-to-what-really-matters-3f4de682afd8

>#Syria #Damascus #EastGhouta #EasternGhouta #Harasta Early this morning #SRG Command lost contact with a storming group but contact has been restablished after the group was
>Ambushed by Militants - Here are the details #SyrianRepublicanGuard #RepublicanGuard
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932593225965146113
====================
>#Syria #DeirEzZor After closely monitoring #ISIS the #SAA #Tiger_Forces were able to storm and take control of one of the most important ISIS lairs in Deir Ez Zor CS - Tiger Forces Stormed well fortified Tunnels & Caves at Salhiyah & Keshmah Areas - The Tunnels extended for 1 KM
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932598685288067072

This bread needs some feels

I would cry if I had tears left

>#Syria #Damascus Five members of a gang that smuggles weapons and drugs into the city of Damascus from Damascus
countryside were caught, and 800,000 Keltagon pills and different type of
weapons were confiscated. They have admitted to the crimes.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932588067403304960

You €urocucks have the Zionist dildo so far up your asses you have permanent hemorrhoids.

Footage from Al-Mayadeen news Al-Bukamal liberation celebration

youtube.com/watch?v=gRNz9h-I-dw
============

Some "terrorists" tried to enter Tanf area. Americans claim Islamic State and they've killed them.
Funny part is earlier, Americans called on Russian partners to make sure that the
incoming cars had no connection with the Russians or the "Syrian regime"
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509115083.html

===================
Tour of Akarabat ISIS HQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=4SL0Cu-prK4

tru

Foreign Ministers of Turkey, Iran and the Federation established Syrian matters in Turkish Antalya. This is the last preparation for meeting heads of these countries in Sochi. The head of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs speaks of serious progress in the "Syrian talks". One of the topics discussed was the non-participation of the Kurds from the "Congress of Dialogue"
>Iran, Turkey, RF
Reminds a similar format, eh?
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509108260.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509111388.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509111503.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509117571.html
sana.sy/ru/?p=125842

Day before the Presidents meeting in Sochi, talks will be held between the chiefs of the three countries. The aim is to determine the location of the observers in the province of Idlib
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509112468.html

>Iranian UAV neutralizes ISIS outpost near Al-Bukamal, Deir Ezzor

> Part of channel(s): Syria (current event)
>The war media team released a
battleground footage emerges moment of an airstrike conducted by allies’ combat drone, targeting ISIS checkpoint located on T2 – Al-Bukamal highway, in Deir Ezzor.Few days ago, the Syrian Army and allies repelled ISIS offensive in the eastern perimeter of the vital T2 oil pumping station.

liveleak.com/view?i=8f0_1509534717
=====================

Old coins and artifacts being sold in the black market in idlibistan.
>#Syria #Idlib When you are into jihad, archeology and business. A Silver Tetradrachm of Lysimachus ( +-280 BC )
1000 $.
twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/927646699228712960

>Seeing a growing number of ex / current fighters ( including hardcore Jihadists) popping up into this "market" in the last 6 months.
twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/927653601966788609

=======================

>Afghan Ministry of Defence informs that 5 insurgents were killed and 2 arrested in the ongoing Khogyani battle. Not specified whether IEA or ISKP. #Afghanistan
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/932546135549497344

>Khaama reports about both ISKP and Taliban casualties during yesterday's episode of this 3-way battle of Khogyani
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/932546573321560064

So what's gonna happen when ISIS is finally wiped out and you have SDF and Syrian Governmental Forces just chilling with a divided map? What comes after ISIS for the region?

I'd semen that. Does being a weeb get my white grills?

No, Bosnia please...
I can't do this again

NEW R&U VIDEO
>NEW R&U VIDEO

>Liberation of Abu Kamal
youtu.be/Qbcka-Em19s
=====================
>A source for Sputnik: The Sochi Conference on Syrian National Dialogue will be held on 2 December and will continue for two days
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/932572338796740610

Total war against the SDF terrorists.

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:25 A.M.) – Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah said Hezbollah was ready to pull its forces from Iraq after defeating the so-called Islamic State (IS; formerly ISIS/ISIL), during a televised address in Beirut on Monday.

“IS has suffered the required defeat and there is no need for the presence of this number of leaders and fighters of Hezbollah in Iraq,” Nasrallah said. Hezbollah fighters leaving Iraq would therefore “return to join any arena that requires them to do so,” the group’s leader added. Nasrallah stated that “history can record the end of IS,” with the liberation of the Syrian town of Boukamal.

Speaking the day after an Arab League meeting in Cairo once again defined Hezbollah as a terrorist organisation, Nasrallah called Hezbollah an “essential partner in establishing stability and security in Lebanon.” He denied it sending weapons, not even “a gun,” to Yemen, Bahrain, Kuwait or “any Arab country.”

Nasrallah’s declarations came at a time of escalating tensions between regional rivals Iran – an Hezbollah ally – and Saudi Arabia, exacerbated by the Yemeni war and the resignation of Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri in Riyadh on November 4. Hariri, a Saudi ally, resigned accusing Iran and Hezbollah of meddling in the affairs of Arab states.

>CONT.......

Full Transcript:

SOT, Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah, Hezbollah Secretary General (Arabic): “Waiting for the final victory, God willing, we will review the situation with the brothers there, and if we find that it has been completed and there is no need to have these brothers there, they will return to join any arena that requires them to do so. Therefore, in the Iraqi issue, we will have a new mission for Hezbollah and its participation. Pending the announcement of the final victory of Iraq, we will take the necessary steps and this has nothing to do with the statement of the Arab foreign ministers or with any other issue.

This has to do with the fact that IS has suffered the required defeat and there is no need for the presence of this number of leaders and fighters of Hezbollah in Iraq.”

SOT, Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah, Hezbollah Secretary General (Arabic): “We did not send weapons neither to Yemen nor to Bahrain or Kuwait. Isn’t there a big battle in Iraq? We did not send weapons to Iraq. They don’t need weapons. We did not send weapons to any Arab country. Since you are talking about Arab countries, no ballistic missiles or developed weapons or even a gun.”

SOT, Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah, Hezbollah Secretary General (Arabic): “We can say today that, with the liberation of every street, alley or neighborhood in the city of Boukamal, history can record the end of IS.”

SOT, Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah, Hezbollah Secretary General (Arabic): “Hezbollah is an essential partner in establishing stability and security in Lebanon, playing a role in facing Israeli cells and terrorist cells inside Lebanon.”

>"heh e*rope is such a zionist shithole thank god for arab nationalism"
>lives in europe because the living standards are that much better

>Full map of Syria after recent ISIS defeat
almasdarnews.com/article/full-map-syria-recent-isis-defeat/
==========≠====================

>comfy footage of the syrian army casually bombing Kabul, the last city hold by the IS in Syria.

liveleak.com/
view?i=036_1510918653

>Two dead as British aid convoy ambulances come under attack in Syria

The vehicles were delivered to Syria earlier this year as part of an aid effort by British charities dubbed the 'world's longest ambulance convoy'

A British coalition of charities has vowed to press on with relief efforts in Syria after a medical facility they sponsored came under aerial attack late last week.

Unity Convoy said that the strike on Friday night in Idlib City in northern Syria killed two civilians, one of whom was a medic, and left six ambulances immobilised.

The charities have not been able to confirm who was responsible for the attack.

The ambulances were part of what had been called “the world’s longest ambulance convoy”, a group of 100 ambulances driven from the UK to Syria earlier this year by charities operating under the umbrella of Unity Convoy, including the UK-based Human Aid, Hand in Hand for Syria and Anaya Aid.

Unity Convoy told MEE that the ambulances had already saved hundreds of lives since arriving in Syria in June.

“The direct bombing of our ambulances is an outrage," said Alim Shamas, Unity Convoy spokesperson. "This type of attack only renews our conviction to continue with this work. We have already offered replacement ambulances as a result of this atrocity.”

Salman Khayyat, a local resident who lives a few roads away from the site of the attack, said: “I was on my way home when the plane threw its bombs. People were running, there was a huge explosion when the bomb landed and smoke everywhere. I can’t understand why a medical facility was targeted. People are dead. Where is the justice?”

middleeasteye.net/news/two-dead-british-aid-convoy-ambulances-come-under-attack-1401225776

Pictures have emerged of the Commander of the Quds Force affiliated with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, General Qasem Soleimani, in Abu Kamal, Syria.

The images were published by the Iraqi Harakat Hezbollah Al-Nujaba militia group, with the US’ Long War Journal reporting that they had been taken on 14 November 2017 according to the group.

middleeastmonitor.com/20171120-images-released-of-iran-military-chief-soleimani-in-syria/

Really? Won't they have a pretty heavy alliance with other US backed groups in the area? Like the Iraqi military and Israel? How does Saudi Arabia figure in all this?

>Turkish adviser warns US forces may stay in Syria

In an interview with FRANCE 24, Ibrahim Kalin, a special adviser to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, discusses several issues regarding Turkey and Syria. He expresses concern that US forces could end up staying in eastern Syria. "There seems to be some consideration to stay there longer", he tells FRANCE 24's Marc Perelman.

Kalin also speaks of the United State’s continued refusal to extradite the Turkish cleric Fetullah Gulen, whom the regime accuses of fomenting the failed July 2016 coup and the "negative impact" this is having on bilateral relations. He claims that the current legal proceedings in the US against Reza Zarrab, a Turkish national accused of violating sanctions against Iran, are “politically motivated.”

On the issue of Syria, Kalin accuses Washington of continuing to arm the Syrian Kurdish group PYD/YPG, a group Turkey considers an offshoot of the PKK terrorist organisation and goes on to denounce the secret deal, reported by the BBC, that enabled IS group fighters to flee Raqqa.

"It shows the fallacy of supporting one terrorist group, which is PYD/YPG, against another terrorist group, which is Daech [another name for the Islamic State group]. We've said this all along that you cannot fight one terrorist organisation against another one," he tells FRANCE 24.

france24.com/en/20171120-interview-ibrahim-kalin-turkey-gulen-reza-zarrab-syria-assad-pyd-ypg-pkk-us-forces

I live in Kuwait, not in the UK. Going back in a couple of weeks. Also, the UK is out of Europe now.

>Russia’s “Syrian People’s Congress” in Sochi: Goals and Realities

Russia is pursuing two main objectives at the Sochi conference. Firstly, it is attempting to forge a multilateral consensus on what will become of Idlib, ideally avoiding a protracted military operation that will incur financial and personnel losses. Secondly, it seeks to forestall a confrontation between the Assad regime and the Syrian Kurds, whose YPG militia dominates the US-backed SDF. However, without broad political representation from the opposition, the first goal is more or less impossible to achieve. Moscow will also attempt to progress on several other issues, including Turkey’s persistent concerns over the YPG, the situation in southern Syria, and the eastern province of Deir Ezzor. Most fundamentally, Russia faces problems with its allies – namely, the likely difficult task of persuading the regime to compromise and abandon its desire to reassert control over 'every inch' of Syria, as well as Iran's warnings that the war is far from over and that Moscow should prepare for an Idlib campaign.

It is also difficult to see how Russia will make progress on the Turkish-Kurdish dispute. Ankara’s concerns over the SDF’s domination of northern Syria and increasingly-accepted international legitimacy have led it to refuse any Kurdish presence at the conference at all.

Another problem unlikely to be solved at the talks is the situation in southern Syria. This region is currently the most internationally-accepted safe zone in Syria, with Russia, Jordan, the United States, and Israel all agreed to varying degrees on deconfliction efforts there. The one overarching issue is regarding Russian promises to Israel to create a buffer zone of ten to fifteen kilometers from the Israeli line of control in the Golan Heights, in which no Iranian or Hezbollah forces will be allowed.
atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/syriasource/russia-s-syrian-people-s-congress-in-sochi-goals-and-realities

>Iran’s top commander arrived in Russia for tripartite meeting

Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Baqeri arrived in Sochi, southwest Russia, on Monday night to take part in a tripartite meeting with his Russian and Turkish counterparts.

According to the Public Relations Department of General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the three commanders are to discuss the latest situation of campaign against terrorism in Syria and adopting common approach for keeping up purging terrorist and Takfiri groups and restore sustainable security and stability to the Syrian.

Upon his arrival in Sochi, Baqeri was welcomed by Iran’s Ambassador to Russia Mehdi Sanaei and commander of southwestern military forces, General Romanchuk.

The trilateral meeting of the three countries’ chiefs of staff of armed forces will serve as a prelude to the presidential meeting of the trio on Wednesday.

irna.ir/en/News/82737060

>UN: 'Syrian chemical weapons probe should take place in Khan Shaykhun' – Bolivian rep.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwMB1PAl6oQ

>Syria: Islamic State routed from key sites east of Euphrates

youtube.com/watch?v=GK-0Vz4-GeY

>UN: 'Russia is wasting our time,' blasts UN envoy Haley on veto

youtube.com/watch?v=drnPzBoc4lQ

>Syria: Army launches fresh assault on last town held by IS

youtube.com/watch?v=yxPey1uJ_Qg

Yemen

>Yemen: Hudaida hospital lacking supplies due to Saudi-led blockade

youtube.com/watch?v=th6N0QIEA0Q

>Yemen: Hudaida protesters march against Saudi-led coalition blockade

youtube.com/watch?v=hY64DY_1qMg

>One million children at risk following diphtheria outbreak - UN

youtube.com/watch?v=hyMLggCfjcA

>Saudi-led blockade continues to exacerbate humanitarian crisis - UN
youtube.com/watch?v=_7swqKWp5Vg

new fake video from White Helmets

twitter.com/Mahmoudadam87/status/932378565252927488
==============
>Regime bombing E. #ghouta with drones modified to drop explosives
twitter.com/NoorNahas1/status/932666847090085889
youtube.com/watch?v=PAxxZfSIgpU
=================
>Russian embassy in Damascus targeted by terrorist mortar fire

The Russian embassy in the Syrian capital Damascus has come under mortar fire from terrorist held positions.

"In a mortar shelling of Damascus conducted from terrorists’ positions at about 10:35 local time on November 20, a shell hit the outer fence of the Russian embassy to Syria, which is located close to its dwelling compound,” read a statement released by the Russian Foreign Ministry on Monday.

It added that a 122-millimeter shell was used in the attack which damaged the building’s wall, electricity lines and water supplies.

"No one from among the embassy’s employees was hurt," it added.

It also noted that Russia expects Western countries at the UN Security Council to properly evaluation of the incident.

"We hope that our so active on the Syrian trajectory Western colleagues in the UN Security Council will have the heart not to keep silent but to give proper public evaluation of the incident in which the lives of Russian diplomats were jeopardized," it stated.

presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/20/542900/russia-embassy-shelling-syria

>The Islamic State, the single largest and most mobile terrorist organisation the world has recently been subject to, is ending as we speak, reduced to an array of scattered members and slabs of desert
Why does it feel like such a non event?

>8 members of the Syrian Opposition's Saudi-backed Higher Negotiations Committee + the leader Riad Hijab announce their resignation
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/932728605389463552
=============
>Massive Turkish Army convoy enters Syria, heads towards Kurdish front-lines – photos
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:55 P.M.) – A massive Turkish Army convoy was
pictured entering Idlib Governorate from the Hatay Province, yesterday, marking the second time this month that Ankara has sent forces to Syria.

According to Syrian opposition media outlets, the Turkish Army convoy established a 3rd ‘observation’ point in the Al-Aqil Mountains near the ‘Anadan Plain of west Aleppo.

The Turkish Army has now positioned themselves at two separate areas near the Kurdish PYD-controlled Afrin Canton in northwestern Aleppo.
Recently, the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan hinted that his army was preparing for a large-scale operation against the predominately Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), adding that Turkey will not allow any terrorist forces on their border.
almasdarnews.com/article/massive-turkish-army-convoy-enters-syria-heads-towards-kurdish-front-lines-photos/
more pics in link

And that about does it.

I think the US will back off when it sees Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran and Hez dont want them there and the SDF has failed to get a lot of international recognition, especially after the Iraqi kurds fuck up.

> How does Saudi Arabia figure in all this?
This is a good question, we dont know. The Saudis seem to have abandoned their terrorists in Syria, and they seem to be focused on a direct conflict with Lebanon or even possibly Iran.

>the UK is out of Europe now.
>what is geography

Based Ameribaker

Shit, didn't mean to post that one anyway, just copied from last thread
Oh well

> what is Brexit

Blessing be upon you

it's not done yet

>Lebanese education

I never asked for feels

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. I seem to remember that the Baathists and other Iraqi leadership had a huge chip on their shoulder towards the Syrians back when Pan-Arabism was talked about. Though it's been so long since those days it's almost impossible to tell how things will shake out. Hopefully the US does somewhat pull out to focus on Afghanistan, but I can also see them trying to consolidate the SDF forces with the Iraqi forces to hedge their bets in the area.

The people voted, sort your own problems gay-hans. Merkel has been hit with the "Assad must go curse"

>Merkel has been hit with the "Assad must go curse"
>implying I wouldn't be ok with that
besides it seems we get a snap election, then Merkel might not have party support anymore,

Qassem is really playing with fire by showing himself in a place just liberated from terrorists.

We don't want to see another important martyr...

Thanks lads, late threads (as in burger time) are even more full of mindless shitposting than any other, so hopefully this helps drown some of it out.