Should The United States break up?

Should The United States break up?

>state status: in a relationship

Yes there should be a white ethnostate in much of what was the US.

Yes with Canada do it immediately.

Yes.

>never learned anything from the Civil War

Even if it did work, we would still face external threats. Because of disunion, states won't give a flying fuck about each other, therefore having a foreign enemy on home soil.

The United States should be broken up into 4+ countries and the breakup should be along ethnic and cultural lines. I believe people should be ready for a yugoslav situation and I myself am finishing my education and looking for work.

>2% of americans are dual citizens with israel

but... ""WHAT IF THERE'S A WAR""

i got bored one night. please excuse my autism

>implying that the US of A will have the warring kingdoms period

I'm interested. Sign me up!

Okay, but California is getting all the niggers.

yes, of course

Sure, just contain the niggers in west coast, spics in texas and leave the north, north-east, mid-west america to white people. and eastern coast to the jews

And the father is...

No, we need to shed some minorities, but we're fine together.

It has a girlfriend?
Who?

You whites already have ethnostates. It's called europe. go home

Oh yeah. Just give away all our great cities right?

>Europe
>Anything resembling an ethno-state

LARP louder, faggot.

Europe is a total ethonostate with all those Africans and Asians.

Yes. East of the Mississippi is Yankland, true successor to the US. Texas, Louisiana, and Utah are either independent or part of a greater confederation making up most of the Western US, including the Great Plains and Alaska. California gets Nevada, maybe some of Arizona, and our Pacific territories, including Hawaii. Puerto Rico gets our Caribbean territories and is cut off. Maybe Florida can also be independent.
Yankland is 100% white, very primarily British. Western Union is white and has the natives, mainly Germans and other non-British whites. California is "diverse."

Did not get attention crying from where you came from?

Sorry not sorry won't get any in america either.

All you whiny immigrants walked into a situation where this country was already trying to get rid of the ones we already have.

No, the only things that should break up are the states that vote in ways that I dont like.

t. Sup Forums after every state election that goes blue

>implying white don't have the right to make anywhere we want our homeland