Been fucking a pre-op FtM this entire year

>been fucking a pre-op FtM this entire year
>tranny wants us to be a public gay couple
>Tell her to fuck off, I'm not gay
>She's so fucked up that she doesn't cut ties with me and I continue to fuck her pussy
>Don't even let her bring up the idea of pegging
>Tell her I'm ending the relationship when she gets scheduled for losing her tits (crazy fucks actually do that to themselves)
>Yesterday we cuddle and she wants to stay a girl "for me"

Fucking losers bragging about turning dykes back to dick, get on my fucking level Sup Forums

Why are you fucking a guy?

>having sex with a man
Sounds pretty gay, OP

Enjoy taking care of that retard.

When you end it with "it" she'll most likely an hero

So you're fucking a mentally ill person with major delusions. Enjoy raising kids with that thing, bro.

>Tell her to fuck off, I'm not gay

>get on my level

I’m marrying my college sweetheart. White, virgin when I met her, and makes 85k annually. Enjoy your boi pucci

You embarrasse burgers everywhere kys

Why are you fucking a mentally ill man and bragging about it?

KEK holy fuck you're retarded OP, I didn't know fucking a guy who thought he was a girl meant he actually was one.

>college girl
>virgin

Lol

Hes not
Hes fucking a crazy girl
And his dick fixed her crazy or at the least made it work for him

"When people tell you what they are, believe them."

>>Don't even let her bring up the idea of pegging

You're missing out.

Post pictures of your faggot slave OP

Good luck when it kills you in your sleep after an argument

"Guy". Could past for a man as well as a pig passes for a dog

That sweet pussy don't lie doe

Probably. Not my problem though.

>Raising kids
Ha hahahahahahaha

FtM do you know what that is?

If she went to college she fucked Tyrone man... My girl was actually a virgin on a count of her crazy delusion

FUCK the haters OP. We need a campaign of this. Fixing crazy with our dicks. Kinda reminiscent of the doctors making vibrators to fix women with hysteria. #fuckthembacktonormal

Won't last man, went through the same situation, trans people actually believe the surgeries and hormones will fix all thier problems, she'll resent you until she can't take it anymore and moves ahead with everything claiming that if she doesn't she'll end up killing herself.
Little do they realize that life just kinda sucks in general and they have a mental illness where nothing improves through transitioning.
The sudden realization of this is what leads to high suicide rate among trans ppl.

>no plans for kids
Hope you're not white. Time to abandon thread.

The possibility exists that you could turn this thing into a good wife by diligently dominating sense into the creature but it would take heroic efforts. More likely she'll just snap and you'll find out that "virgin" means that no one but her uncle and her brother fucked her before you did. Either way she'll probably plot to accidentally get pregnant in order to trap you and then she'll most likely rape those kids into the same insanity somehow.

Have fun wit dat good pussy, doe

Good Job, it may be a drop in a puddle but every drop counts.